let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Get keen, kids! It's time to waste a large amount of time playing a poorly organised game of mafia

PLAYERS

REMEMBER
  • You’ll want to play this game with a little care; excessive claiming hurts the town because it narrows down the pool of possible Civilians.
  • The main play the game hinges on is the getting a real nice use of the Gadget’s ability, like on the Surgeon or someone. Don’t waste it by going for a random N1 or something equally shortsighted.
  • Note the investigative quirk of the Quack, that’s a non-insignificant quirk that could get weird if you didn’t read the setup properly.

MECHANICS

You’ll get a PM with your role and maybe some kind of masterfully written backstory. Voting’s normal: majority lynch, 50% to nolynch. Do your voting in bold with a # in front of it so I can ctrl+f it easier.

#vote Hunter27a1
#vote nolynch
#unvote

It's now Night 0.
Please confirm your role in the PM.
Also send in an action if you got one.
All praise for a job well done on
this game can be submitted
through PMs.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
role pms should be fully distributed now, i'm also going to edit the signup thread's role list to clarify a few things so maybe check back there

also dont forget if all 4 civs die town loses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aqua

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day One

Everyone wakes up bright and early, ready and rearing to kill the dangerous rogues. Unfortunately, the dangerous rogues woke up earlier, and had ample time to stab Samlen multiple times.

Samlen was the Soothsayer.

it's day one now. Majority lynches, 50/50 no-lynches.

vote with #vote / #unvote so it stands out and can be searched for.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly though, even though there has been one night already, then for the most of the town there's still absolutely nothing to go by, so for now the shitposting will continue, unfortunately, until we get at least some sort of meaningful discussion going

#vote Mulbery btw

D

Deleted member 4601

honestly though, even though there has been one night already, then for the most of the town there's still absolutely nothing to go by, so for now the shitposting will continue, unfortunately, until we get at least some sort of meaningful discussion going

#vote mulbery btw
Fixed

*fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶a̶j̶o̶r̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶l̶y̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶b̶e̶r̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶3̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
So uhh, ender is right, we don't have much to go on, but we can't (okay we can, but we shouldn't) no lynch, so can we please avoid complicating whether or not posts are serious, and NOT shitpost?

Sent from my LGUS991 using Tapatalk

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so can we please avoid complicating whether or not posts are serious, and NOT shitpost?
what do you suppose we do, though? unless one of the investigatives wants to come out with their results (which they probably shouldn't at this point, but i haven't thought about this much), then shitposting for some pages is literally the only way to get discussion going, this has been proven over and over again in all the previous games

i mean if you have something meaningful to say, then by all means, say it, but shitposting in my humble opinion is better than silence