let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Guys we're more than halfway to lynching aqua.
i recall you saying that we can't no-lynch, so we're not
Yeah like can we just not randomly bandwagon lynch someone the first day
maven probably can't provide any info on day 1 and really shouldn't since if they out themselves then mafia can kill them but that leads to surgeon protecting but if gadget visits then (if i'm correct on how gadget works) the cop and surgeon will die

(plus aqua is annoying)

• Agree
Reactions: Mastersten

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i recall you saying that we can't no-lynch, so we're not

(plus aqua is annoying)
Well I'm under the impression that this started as joke votes.

Even if these are serious votes, can we please wait like a day before lynching someone? I'll have to check, but I doubt everybody has posted so far.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Even if these are serious votes, can we please wait like a day before lynching someone? I'll have to check, but I doubt everybody has posted so far.
Infected_alien8_
mariosatr
Kalliee
Runemen4

thar u go (except inf has seen the thread since he has rated stuff)
but once again maven shouldn't claim and even if the paper boy/drunk did visit aqua theres a chance he didn't carry out the mafia kill and those 2 are the only investigative roles

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are we actually going to random lynch?
I have no problem with a "random" lynch of Aqua (yes I did have a bit of a change in heart), I just thought oog seemed out of place in the sea of not serious votes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi, sorry I haven't posted yet, I've just not had anything to say yet. But I'm here o/

I guess it's only polite to post so here are my initial thoughts.

Like someone's said already, since it's D1 I doubt we'll get any information that will lead us to an actual mafia member so I guess there's nothing to do but just vote for someone suspicious and hope they don't suddenly out as Doctor or something and have the mafia kill them?

I personally haven't got any big suspicions on anyone but in my opinion Aqua is a little bit suspicious because of what oog said about him voting himself as if to try a bit too hard to seem innocent and also because he didn't die n1 so something fishy is going on! ;) But that could be completely wrong of course.

Also I think oak was a bit too forward to be a mafia, I think he would have been a bit more careful if he was actually mafia but who knows, that's just my opinion.

I'm not voting anyone just yet because those are just initial thoughts that are probably completely wrong but yeah, those are my thoughts so far.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(also aqua sucks)
(plus aqua is annoying)
I have no problem with a "random" lynch of Aqua
also because he didn't die n1 so something fishy is going on!
I'm tempted to vote aqua just so we have a cleaner and less shitposted mafia :p
absolutely memed

for real though, there's zero evidence pointing towards aqua being suspicious at this point, the self-vote was just another shitpost, as that's pretty much the only way he knows how to communicate

i'd rather not lynch aqua just yet tbh, even if it's a policy lynch, not a suspicion lynch. remember, if all the civilians die, it's game over so every single player is important, both the pr's and the blues, i'd rather not take a risk like that completely blind

if he gives reason to suspect him afterwards, sure, we can lynch him then

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
This is too funny, but in all seriousness ofc it was a shit post rather than a subtle "hehehe I'm mafia I'll give them a clue by voting myself hehehe" because that would be waaaaaaaaaaaaay too sneaky for me.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hi, sorry I haven't posted yet, I've just not had anything to say yet. But I'm here o/

I guess it's only polite to post so here are my initial thoughts.

Like someone's said already, since it's D1 I doubt we'll get any information that will lead us to an actual mafia member so I guess there's nothing to do but just vote for someone suspicious and hope they don't suddenly out as Doctor or something and have the mafia kill them?

I personally haven't got any big suspicions on anyone but in my opinion Aqua is a little bit suspicious because of what oog said about him voting himself as if to try a bit too hard to seem innocent and also because he didn't die n1 so something fishy is going on! ;) But that could be completely wrong of course.

Also I think oak was a bit too forward to be a mafia, I think he would have been a bit more careful if he was actually mafia but who knows, that's just my opinion.

I'm not voting anyone just yet because those are just initial thoughts that are probably completely wrong but yeah, those are my thoughts so far.
I agree, there isn't really any suspicions on anyone so I can't vote right now. Oak as Infected said seemed too forward to be mafia because if he was mafia; it's a sure-fire way to get lynched. It's 1:39 AM so I can't really think but I agree with Infected, I'll decide later :p