let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
excuse me guys i think you all know aqua should be gone for being an absolute nerd
dont give up he's mafia!!
I agree with oog this aqua kid is a reel nerd. But you know who else is a nerd? Hitler! and what rhymes with Hitler? Oak63!

#vote oak63

ANOTHER MAFIA GAME ANOTHER NAZI RELATED SHITPOST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

CENSORED FOR REASONS LISTED
  • fuck u

Last edited by a moderator:

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
VOTECOUNT - The one where the cohost is bored enough to make a votecount 6 posts later and declare this blue as the official cohost colour

Mulbery - Enderman (1/8)
Aqua - Oogliecowscrub (1/8)
Oak - Naughtycatscrub (1/8)
Ltin - Hunterscrubiest (1/8)
Notty - OakTree (1/8)
Jivvi - Aquameme JoltScrub (2/8)
Not Voting - The other 8 that I don't feel like finding out right now.
15 living so 8 to no-ylnch or lynch

• Useful
Reactions: Jivvi

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
time to stop memes soon pls
AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Every FUNKING day with these STUPID funking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid funking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you funking want? For me to funking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid funking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well funking say!
You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of funking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Funking STOP IT you pathetic funking [BCOLOR=#000000] F******[/BCOLOR], you are such funking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you funking scumbags live your dumb [BCOLOR=#000000]g*y [/BCOLOR] Lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid funking memes on the music section of a gosh dang anime imageboard? You funking people make me sick and you're dang lucky I don't have any of your funking addresses you funking pieces of sheds. I'd spit in your faces.

(I censored the unrad words, also hunter asked me to do this so blame him)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Enderfive and Notme