let's not explode [day 5 - GAME OVER (MAFIA WIN)]

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh boy here comes the no lunch vs yes lunch argument again.

I don't know how I feel about the suspicions so far, I'd have to agree with Ltin and Mulbery being a bit on the suspicious side. Aqua's behavior is a complete clown fiesta as usual, hard to tell what the fuck he's thinking and I don't see much difference from how Oog usually plays but maybe I didn't read into it enough.

That's about all I got.

#unvote

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Ltin and Mulbery being a bit suspicious but there isn't enough evidence to do a lynch so early in the game so I really don't know. As someone rightly said; if we no-lynch then its beneficial to the mafia but if do take a shot in the dark and manage to lynch a mafia member then its beneficial to us.

So far all I can say is that Ltin has been a little innocent and is either forcing to be a townie or is actually a townie so being so early in the game, its a a bigger risk voting for Ltin than Mul who has been silent when some us are accusing him. Maybe trying to stay silent and let the Aqua memes cover it up?

Therefore,

#vote Mulbery

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I'd have to agree with Ltin and Mulbery being a bit suspicious but there isn't enough evidence to do a lynch so early in the game so I really don't know. As someone rightly said; if we no-lynch then its beneficial to the mafia but if do take a shot in the dark and manage to lynch a mafia member then its beneficial to us.

So far all I can say is that Ltin has been a little innocent and is either forcing to be a townie or is actually a townie so being so early in the game, its a a bigger risk voting for Ltin than Mul who has been silent when some us are accusing him. Maybe trying to stay silent and let the Aqua memes cover it up?

Therefore,

#vote Mulbery
I literally called him out, why would I be trying to cover it up?

but still

#unvote

#vote mulbery

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I literally called him out, why would I be trying to cover it up?

but still

#unvote

#vote mulbery
Well, I'm not accusing you but accusing Mulbery because he could be using the memes on page 4 to try to blow off steam for the accusations made. Mul could very well be playing normally but he is the most likely person right now unless someone messes up. As you rightly said: "He posted a "confused"/"worried" face as his only response" which is pretty suspicious. I'll also recommend to watch Ltin because he is acting a tiny bit suspicious by trying to act (or even force himself) to be a townie when he could be mafia.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You voted Mul as soon as he posted that, surely if you originally thought that, why would you vote him?
my RVS on Mulbery
A so-called random vote is one made very early in the game with no serious reasoning given.

At the beginning of a game of Mafia, each Townie has precious little information about the setup. As a result, the first set of votes are made with either no reasoning or humorously flawed reasoning.

The purpose of random voting (and the so-called Random Voting Stage or RVS) is to spur the game into action by causing players to act in revealing ways. For instance, a wagon on someone may cause them to panic, or a player may become a bit overeager in wanting to put votes down on players, or a player may suggest a Policy Lynch on another one (with some players agreeing and some disagreeing), etc. In this way, events of significance can come about.
(taken from Mafiascum wiki)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reason ffor Ltin:
-I completely agree with Ender on this, he seems to be acting too innocent for his own good, in a situation like this I don't think you should be as idk how to describe it, "forward" as he's being as most people at this point, me included, are just shitposting until we have some good material to work with, he seems to be too eager on lynching, whether nolynching is a bad idea or not.
-called me annoying, although you're completely right, still rude, fuck you.
If not wanting you all to shitpost is a crime, then yea, I'm mafia.

Since you appear to have stopped for not
#unvote

#vote Kalliee

Samlen

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount - The one that appears because thank you for picking up discussion <3
Mulbery - Ender Runemen Aqua (3/8)
Aqua - Ooglie (1/8)
Oak - Naughty (1/8)
Ltin - Hunter (1/8)
Notty - Oak (1/8)
Kalliee - Mastersten Ltin (2/8)
Nolynch - Mario (1/8)
Not Voting - Caffeinated Mulbery Infected Jolt Kalliee (5/15)
15 living so 8 to no-ylnch or lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well it doesn't seem like we're getting anywhere so maybe a no-lynch could be the best option? We have nothing to go on so we'd be shooting in the dark and since there are only 4 Mafia we'd have to be super lucky to lynch one of them and not a town role, all of which are important not to lose for one reason or another, in this setup especially (as far as I can tell at least.) I'm pretty inexperienced in Mafia and this is my first open setup so I could be missing something here but the way I see it is right now a no-lynch could be our best option?

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Therefore,

#vote Mulbery
backwards reasoning tbh
apparently lynching the one who talks more and that we can get a better impression on is BAD and lynching mr only posted 1 emoticon is GOOD and less of a risk???

totally bandwagon jumpstart material

and then you unvote as soon as aqua does after ender quotes at you

i'm thinking runemen is in cahoots with ltin and possibly aqua as well

Kalliee

Reaction score
oh boy the fourms was doing a weird thing where i couldn't comment but i guess it fixed itself finally.
i've read through everything, and i don't know what to make of it right now hh just wanted to say that i guess?

anyways, yep totally mafia 10/10 would kill kalliee not trustful at all tbh reveals all your secrets to everyone

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And everyone has spoken
#unvote

I'm going to try a stats thing I.e. Comparing no-lynch, mostly because I suspect the civilians complicate things a bit.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
There are 10 town roles, one third party, and four mafia. It is a 33% chance of randomly lynching a mafia or third party, and a 66% chance of lynching town. Of that town, 40% of them are civilians, who we should avoid lynching at all costs. This means that of any random person there is a 26% chance they are a civilian.

The mafia however does not know who the third party is, making it a 73% chance we lynch a player the mafia does not know the role of. There is a 36% chance that a random person not in the mafia is a civilian. If we lynch a town pr/3rd party, that percentage rises to 40%. If we no lynch that number stays at 36%.

I'm not sure what this means exactly, and it is probably incomplete or I screwed up my math somewhere, but I think we need to consider this.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay jesus if my services as the lynch/nolynch guy are needed again, like they are in every single game then i guess i'll compile something later today

but seriously guys, nolynch is bad and if you can't wait until my post, then i've given the reasons in like five separate games so you can also just search the archives a bit

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I agree with oog this aqua kid is a reel nerd. But you know who else is a nerd? Hitler! and what rhymes with Hitler? Oak63!

#vote oak63

ANOTHER MAFIA GAME ANOTHER NAZI RELATED SHITPOST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

CENSORED FOR REASONS LISTED
  • fuck u
I DON'T EVEN NEED TO SEE WHAT YOU POSTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU SAID.

#unvote
#vote Aqua

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua and Jivvi
D

Deleted member 4601

The entire point of skipping day 0 is to avoid weird wonky Aqua-on-steroids madness, no?

:confused:

• Agree
Reactions: Jivvi