Guardians of the Elements

Blabalot66

Reaction score
As Of 28th January 2013 there are 43 Guardian Positions In Total and 25 Positions Are Yet To Be Filled.

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
Some random ideas:
Guardian of Chaos
Guardian of Serenity
Guardian of War
Guardian of Politics (I pity the guy who gets stuck with this one)
Guardian of Ideas/Creativity
Guardian of Guardians
Guardian of Guardian of Guardians
Guardian of Guardian of Guardian of Guardians

Vatowski

Reaction score
Report #2

Just had a appointment with Death. He says there is a slight unbalance with people who are sent to paradise and people who are sent to the underworld. You know what that means? More f***ing paperwork. Looks like I am gonna have to work this saterday. Also, these friggin Angels won't stop bugging me with how I treat the dead. They told me they had recieved many complaints about how I kicked the dead people *asses* to paradise. Weirdly the devils haven't complained. They must think its very malicious of me to do so and they like it. Anyways, I filed a complaint of Harrasement to the guardian of Angels ansoro2112 saying that he should control his angels or I will file a complaint to Death himself.

mintie9

Reaction score
Report #4
Guardian of Angels

Since DarkHender, the Guardian of Bubblegum, DIDN'T HELPED ME I had to figure out a way to get out of this freaking tree. I thought to myself "Hmm. What can let me out of this sticky tree?". Then it came to my mind! WATER! I thought about mintie9, which is the Guardian of Water. I asked him if he could make it rain. And he did! I finally got out of that tree! I thanked Mintie again. I just washed myself. "Finally all clean". I used one of my wings and cut that tree off! I just spread my wings and flew away from that Sticky place.
PS. I'm a she ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Faliara

Reaction score
Some random ideas:
Guardian of Chaos
Guardian of Serenity
Guardian of War
Guardian of Politics (I pity the guy who gets stuck with this one)
Guardian of Ideas/Creativity
Guardian of Guardians
Guardian of Guardian of Guardians
Guardian of Guardian of Guardian of Guardians
Thanks! I really appreciate it!
Report #2

Just had a appointment with Death. He says there is a slight unbalance with people who are sent to paradise and people who are sent to the underworld. You know what that means? More f***ing paperwork. Looks like I am gonna have to work this saterday. Also, these friggin Angels won't stop bugging me with how I treat the dead. They told me they had recieved many complaints about how I kicked the dead people *asses* to paradise. Weirdly the devils haven't complained. They must think its very malicious of me to do so and they like it. Anyways, I filed a complaint of Harrasement to the guardian of Angels ansoro2112 saying that he should control his angels or I will file a complaint to Death himself.
Alright... I pity the Guardian of Death.

Report time! *random horn music*
There wasn't much to do, so I rested on a cloud. As the Guardian of theSky, I am as light as a feather. I'm surprised the wind hasn't carried me away yet :confused: And also, Toilet is not only Guardian of Life, but the Toilet Princess as well. So... Can you fix my toilet? :p Nico has been flying with the birds. I find it nice. I flew towards him (hurrah to my lightness!) and flew with the birds as well.
That concludes my sucky report.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
endersteve5, I believe that if we call the Guardianof Life, Toilet, we shall get a cure!
Thanks, I feel so close to finding the cure but I feel that something is missing, and it isn't curing the endermen yet. I've been infected with the virus as well, one of the reasons why so little is heard of me lately. I am desperate to find the cure...

Faliara

Reaction score
5 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face.
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.(I was able to do it! :D)
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
Myst was right; I couldn't resist.

Vatowski

Reaction score
5 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face.
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.(I was able to do it! :D)
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
Myst was right; I couldn't resist.
lmfao, I see what you did there