Guardians of the Elements

Faliara

Reaction score
*giggles* Funny!
*dances to the beat*
End of the most shortest report in history.
Ok, I lied.
The guy that refills the coupon stall for reasons unknown is still not refilling. Either that, or the coupon factory is having problems...
I am planning on making ANOTHER thread, to find out some more animes!

D

Deleted member 4601

Report #1

Things aren't doing well. Global warming has caused a shortage of water. Whoever is the guardian of flames should stop whatever she is doing. Now all I need is a few coupons from the water guardian to make it rain.

Should I tag her?

Blabalot66

Reaction score
School Holidays kick in 2 more weeks. Will officially report then. For now... Happy Easter! Oh let's make it rain chocolate!

D

Deleted member 4601

Last report
(Or is it?)

OH LOOK IT'S RAINING CHOCOLATE

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
Alright then. I will edit this with a report (or post a new post if someone else posts after this), but first I need to look at what my predecessor has done, so I know what has been done and what remains to be done.

EDIT: My report begins here.

I have analysed the methods used, and I have concluded that I will use quite different methods. While fire should be checked, some should be allowed to rage, for it will make people remember the power of fire and why not to mess with it. However, not all should be allowed to rage on, and in that case I ask the other Guardians to deal with that; especially the Guardian of Electricity, who seems to be a steady source of some of the raging fires. With that burden mostly free, I can concentrate my efforts on bringing the flames to those who do not have it, and those who are cold and lonely. This will begin soon.

mintie9

Reaction score
GOOOODDDDD I totally forgoooot!

Report:
Aw heck yeah, we finally have a Guardian of rain! Now I can relax a little! WOOHOO~! Anyways, I checked the water level, and it seems to have risen. (HE HAS RISEN!). Soo, the water supply I filled to the top, and hopefully the Guardian of Rain will do their job :D!

I'm tired today :p