Guardians of the Elements

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #3
Guardian of Angels

I feel the sunlight hitting my face. I open my eyes. I realize the storm was over. I stand up and just spread my wings and fly away.
While I'm flying I see this evil looking guy. I'm like "Who is this dude?". I just decide to ask someone. I see emosquirrel making tricks with his lightnings. I get near him and ask him " Hey there Sparkly boy! You know who is the new guy? This evil looking guy?". He tells me it's this Guardian of Devils. That his name is Dio4344. I'm like "What?! He's like the opposite of what I am! Well, we all know Angels are so much better and hotter." I spread my wings and leave. I just know I have to keep an eye on this Dio guy.

• Winner
Reactions: Enderfive
D

DarkHender

Guardian of Bubblegum
Stepping out of my house, I look gaze up at the stars, it's night time. The Kingdom is fast asleep, there isn't a bump in the night. Threw the leaves of the giant oak I see the moon, it's as bright as- wait.. who's that... I think to myself. Staring more intently now, trying to figure out what this figure is. Looking closer, it's flying.. It must be the guardian of the sky, Faliara. She's beautiful as she moves the clouds around at night, if she really wanted to.. she could make the whole sky flash as if it's a giant strobe light.. heh.. sounds like fun to be actually useful.. I'm just a Bubblegum guardian. I yawn, it's only 2 AM. I stumble back inside and fall face first onto my bed, sleep tight everyone.​

Dio4344

Reaction score
REPORT #1
Guardian of devils
I was watching my kingdom in the underworld from the deck of my castle, I was about to go to sleep as I just realized something, This place needs more Evil, I look outside my window and all I see is lots of peace and nice Devils, I could not live with this, I called one of my slaves and said to him " This is totally not right, We must have a meeting tomorrow!" So I went to sleep worried that this kingdom would fall apart of being too NICE.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Today the Endermen Science team finished work on the Endermelon. It is an edible plant, that looks like a purple melon and is capable of teleporting like a dragon egg.

In other news, the first few houses of Endtown are finished.

That concludes my report.

Reaction score
second report

it's Monday, the day i hate the most. i had to clean all of the undead. after a while, i found some strange hole. it was a giant hole probably dug for 3 years. i inspected the hole and jump into it. inside it, i found a bunch of emeralds and diamonds. "probably a mine" i said. but when i tried to take one of them, something strange came out with it. it was a strange green liquid. i tried to taste it. it tasted strange. it smelled strange too. but it was already night. mobs spawned in the mine. so i went back to the castle and had a good night sleep. but, there was something creeping me out. the feeling of being watched. something is going on here. and it will end soon.

it's like a detective story.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Kylieanna's Second Report
Guardian of Fire
I look around as a small flame, seeing the wasteland that Toilet described. She was right, there is literally no life here. All the trees are leafless and dark and all the plants dead. There is no grass or anything. This was ready to be burnt. I urged the small flickering flame to grow and spread and warned it not to go to any neighbouring forests and buildings. The small fire grew into an inferno. The dead forest was burning. I push myself out of the fire into my normal form. I decide to walk around the neighboring woods. I see a small bird drop from the sky, both of it's wings broken. It also has little red spots on it's body.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Report #Unknown:

We took the first large city today. This city was apparently known as new_york. It was a bad move. Yes, I did destroy most of their land in which they used for supplies, but I was arrogant and didn't wait for the effects to set in. I stormed in, and lost many. There are far too many humans for me to retreat and recuperate my army, and therefore I must press on. However, I will be retreating myself. I'm going home to my own territory, and in my place another high zombie will act.

new_york is a map on zombies, and I like being a zombie there, which explains the city name. When I say I lost many, it refers to an incident when a ton of people are kicked because of server-side lag.

The end is nigh, mind you.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Report #2

After playing with these energies, I've learned I can maniplate them and rain down on other kingdoms with a slide of a finger. While playing with this, I've learned the energies can slide over into other kingdoms, causing possible damage. After a brief moment of it going out of control, I manage to contain and ease it. Sorry ansoro2112 :(

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
I want there to be a guardian to the banned and I want to be that guardian.

There is an environment like no other. One of pure hell. And inside that hell, there is a cage and to that cage, there is a guardian.

The Guardian of the banned is he who that keeps the banned at bay and locked up. It is a grueling task for many attempt to escape. He who may never rest for a moment. He too is banned but has been enacted with the duty of guarding the gates to those who may not come back. Very few have access to cross the gates and those that do, usually bring one back from the wretched cage to be given a new sentence whether it be better or worse.

Those that receive a fate worse, usually never come back. However those that receive a new, better fate go back into the cage, only to be released some time later.

Edit: This reminds me, there needs to be a Guardian of Hell

• Winner
Reactions: radman573

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There is a mysterious illness that is affecting all endermen. Over two thirds of the endermen population are infected now and work on the Endtown has been halted, as the Endermen Science team is struggling to find a cure. It looks like common cold, but I fear it is something far more dangerous.
The first cases were reported a week ago, the illness is spreading fast. Endtown is not yet infected, but it's surroundings are and I'm afraid, that if we can't find the cure, the Endtown will fall within the next couple of days...

End of report #3

I caught a cold about a week ago, during the last three days it has gone really serious. I'm gonna cough my lungs out soon o.o

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #3
Guardian of Angels

After flying for a while I see I am getting closer to this colorful kingdom. "I'm so tired. I better get some sleep in that pink tree over there and later I can explore this Kingdom". So I get near the tree and one of the sudden my wings get stuck! I can't even move! I realize this is not a normal tree... It's a tree made of gum! This place can only belong to one person... The Guardian of Bubblegum... DarkHender. "I can't move my wings! I am trapped! And the worst of all..... My hair!! Is messed up now". I just scream hoping for her to listen to me "DARKHENDEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!"

Reactions: Enderfive

Dio4344

Reaction score
REPORT #2
Guardian of the devil
Today i had a meeting with everyone in the kingdom. I said that the kingdom was becoming to nice, they all disagreed, So i just left it that way, I had a plan, the only way was to find some Mortals and steal them, evil mortals, and show all the devils that they are more evil than them, they will be so mad that they will become more evil than the mortals, It was the perfect plan, the only reason to find mortals was to go up to the surface, Never been, So I told everyone I would be right back, so I flew out digging my way through the surface of the earth, when I got out of the hole, It was so bright and colorful, I wanted to turn back, But i could not, If I did the kingdom would become too nice, which I hate!. "Its ok, just steal some mortals and get back to the kingdom, it will be fine" I say to myself as I leave the hole.

mintie9

Reaction score
Water Report:
The water is drying out, but I am able to restore the water we need. The Guardian of Rain is yet to be chosen, and we are rapidly losing water. Someone must come forward! The world depends on it! Someone, speak up, and gain the powers to make it rain, and save us from this drought! We are powerless, and I am losing my strength from having to restore the water each day. There will come a day when my strength runs out completely, and I will only be able to watch, powerless, as the sun dries up the lakes, oceans, and rivers, shrivelling them into the dirt, which already slurps up the water greedily enough. Some one help us! Step forward!

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #4
Guardian of Angels

Since DarkHender, the Guardian of Bubblegum, DIDN'T HELPED ME I had to figure out a way to get out of this freaking tree. I thought to myself "Hmm. What can let me out of this sticky tree?". Then it came to my mind! WATER! I thought about mintie9, which is the Guardian of Water. I asked him if he could make it rain. And he did! I finally got out of that tree! I thanked Mintie again. I just washed myself. "Finally all clean". I used one of my wings and cut that tree off! I just spread my wings and flew away from that Sticky place.

Marlem

Your local hall haunter
Reaction score
Water Report:
The water is drying out, but I am able to restore the water we need. The Guardian of Rain is yet to be chosen, and we are rapidly losing water. Someone must come forward! The world depends on it! Someone, speak up, and gain the powers to make it rain, and save us from this drought! We are powerless, and I am losing my strength from having to restore the water each day. There will come a day when my strength runs out completely, and I will only be able to watch, powerless, as the sun dries up the lakes, oceans, and rivers, shrivelling them into the dirt, which already slurps up the water greedily enough. Some one help us! Step forward!
Instead of making new water, simply lift it up with your powers and let it flow once again. Shouldn't take much strength.

Dio4344

Reaction score
Guardian of the Devil
Report #3
So as I left the hole I knew there was no turning back now, And I looked at my map and saw that the city that was close to me was San Francisco. I just realized that no one could see me so I was hidden and I found a gang of people, So I used some type of Magic dust I got before I left and I threw it at them, The dust was it teleports you to the underworld. As I saw them disappear, I just realized I Kidnapped some people. I thought that was so cool of me. So I decided I could get the heck out of this clean city and get the heck back to the evil underworld. As I went through the hole and came back. I was getting the meeting ready, So I put the bad guys in Jail until the meeting. I thought to myself. IM SO EVIL!!!!

Blabalot66

Reaction score
I'm Back! Did You Miss Me!
Alright, Good To Be Back and wow, so many new guardians Nice! Anyway Today I decide to visit each and every Guardian to see what they we're up too. And wow, its so AWESOME! Anyway Brief Report Before School Starts!​