Guardians of the Elements

Faliara

Reaction score
Alright, I got this idea in Lava. There was a hacker that hacked the Lava Server and IRC. We were all panicked because everyone was busy, so I made a little altar with leaves, water and a tree. I knew it wasn't going to work, but I decided to make it to pass the time. Soon enough after he was kicked, this is the result. SO, we are going to see who shall be our server Guardians! I've already got myself a position, and so did Shocker. So let us see what we've got...

Guardian of Life : Toiletprincess

Guardian of Nature/Forest : (undecided)
Guardian of Flora : (undecided)
Guardian of Fauna : SmoggyWaffles

Guardian of Destruction : masternico012345
Guardian of Flames : (undecided)
Guardian of Explosives : (undecided)
Guardian of Creepers : Shocker
Guardian of Skeletons : Dessern5
Guardian of Zombies : Awwwyea
Guardian of Death: vati180
Guardian of Endermen : (undecided)

Guardian of Sky : Faliara (me)
Guardian of Flight : Blabalot66
Guardian of Clouds : (undecided, but probably Cloud, if he has an account. I dun know yet, I'll check after this)
Guardian of Water : mintie9
Guardian of Rain : Watermelon1388
Guardian of Mountains : (undecided)
Guardian of Waterfalls : (undecided)
Guardian of Rivers, ponds and lakes : (undecided)
Guardian of the sea and the ocean : (undecided)

Guardian of Music : (undecided)
Guardian of Pop : (undecided)
Guardian of Classics : (undecided)
Guardian of Operas : (undecided)
Guardian of Vocaloids : xgen96

Guardian of Reading : (undecided)
Guardian of Writing : namelessgirl
Guardian of Drawing : (undecided)

I keep getting new ideas :/
[Guardian of Electricity : emosquirrel
Guardian of Technology : (undecided)

Guardian of Bubblegum : DarkHender. Definitely.
Guardian of Chocolate: pokemonperson
Guardian of Vanilla : (undecided)
Guardian of Cookies 'n' Cream : (undecided, hurry up, I want my ice cream.)

Guardian of Purification : (undecided)
Guardian of Corruption : (undecided)

Guardian of Heaven: : hihihilolHI
Guardian of Hell : (undecided)
Guardian of the Banned : Marlem

Guardian of Colours : (undecided)
Guardian of Black and White : (undecided)

Guardian of Angels : ansoro2112
Guardian of Devils : Dio4344 (sorry for the late notice, I didn't know how to spell your name properly.)

I thought these ones up myself :p
Guardian of Light : (undecided)
Guardian of Darkness : (undecided)

If you wish for a position, just ask. Then I will wait for 3 days. If no one else asks, you get it. If someone else wants it too, people will vote by rating positive or negative.I will wait for another 3 days. Whoever gets more positive ratings will get the position. By the way, You aren't just gonna get the position and that's it. You will also report if you had a fight with another guardian, saw this, saw that, you did your job by doing this, etc. Well, bye!~

-Update-
Alright, yesterday I had to go somewhere and had to stop early. So what else I wanted to say was the best way to say it is by doing stories. That's how you report. As I said earlier, it's not just getting the postion and that's it. This is pretty much like Stories of Blocktopia Academy, except you don't get asked, if you are a Guardian you don't have a choice. If you don't report in a month, you will lose your position, and the vote for it will begin again. If you still want to keep the position, you will have to ask all over again.

The clock is ticking. Blab and Yea have already asked, and Toilet is thinking about it.

-Update 2-
Nearly forgot this one as well, if you get an idea for a new type of Guardian, tell me. And if you want to be that very Guardian you suggested, you get the postion straight. I think I'm done now, I'll tell you more if there is more.

-Update 3-
If I owe someone something, like xgen or the person that banned the hacker (I forgot who it was) I'll give the position straight. I don't know if there is any more, I will tell if there is.

-Update 4-
Right, now I made a new change. By that, I mean put that little tag thingy on people's names. I only did it so it can be a shortcut towards that user. Sorry if it annoyed you ;-; Also, when I'm not lazy I'll put more colour.

-Update 5-
I just posted about the new coupon stalls at Page 8. Please read about it.

Faliara

Reaction score
Alright. Dessern, wait for 3 days. xgen, you may start your job NOW. Because you helped us out when a hacker threatened both the Lava server and IRC. This is my thanks. Which also means you have to start your work. Give us a full report on your first day.

Faliara

Reaction score
I shall be the guardian of flames.

Also, what type of stories/reports do we have to do? I'm a bit curious :p

Fali, trngl banned Pedo.
I said Life Fali..

Edit: I THOUGHT OF LIFE REMBEMBRUU?
Alright, Toilet, you get the position.
Kylie, the vote starts now. Desserv vs Kylie, who shall win? We shall see in 3 days...
To answer your question, this is my report:

Recently, many birds have broken its wings. I have seen from the skies. We really need a Guardian of Flight, to help them. I hope that no one else wants the position, for then we will have the Guardian of Flight tommorow. We also need to ask of Toilet to allow a baby to live through a sickness. We also really need a Guardian of Flames, because some campers out there are freezing. I can see all of this for I am the sky. (I'm really being formal eh? XD) I have made it breezy, yet sunny. And that's it for my report!

But I wasn't in the mood to write story reports. That's just not telling the details. A story report is much more entertaining. An example of a story report is... Screw it, you already have an example at Stories of Blocktopia Academy and My Life as a Mutant and etc. So there we go! And thanks Kylie.

Also, I won't be on Minecraft until next Saturday, school will start tommorow ;-;

-EDIT- Oops, I meant Dessern not Desserv.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Fali... Toilet meant that she originally suggested me to be the guardian of life, not that she wanted it, but she can have it if she wants it. c:

If Kylie doesn't want to be the Guardian of Flames I would love to be it :D

But if she does then I will settle with Guardian of Skeletons.
I can change, if you want. I'd go to the Guardian of Death if you want it. c:

Blabalot66

Reaction score
Yes, Tommorow It looks like I shall Be The Guardian Of Flight! A Flying Hunter... Ever Think Of That!

Faliara

Reaction score
Fali... Toilet meant that she originally suggested me to be the guardian of life, not that she wanted it, but she can have it if she wants it. c:

*headbang* I'm getting confused. I'll need confirmation from Toilet. And Dessern, it's your choice, do you want it? If you do, we can have a vote.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score

I actually did want it myself, Kylie, I suggested you for Guardian of Flames or Guardian of Destruction

G

Guest35486

Awww I wanna participate but I can't play on lava recently :/

Faliara

Reaction score
Yes, Tommorow It looks like I shall Be The Guardian Of Flight! A Flying Hunter... Ever Think Of That!
Grats Blab, you've got the job! How'd your day go?
Awww I wanna participate but I can't play on lava recently :/
As long as you are on one of the servers, it's fine. The main reason why I made this thread is to find out what's up on the other servers, and if there is anything I missed on Lava.

Faliara

Reaction score
What's up?

School has started again. Hurrah :D (-.-) So yeah, 2 more days till I can fly around Lava. Anyways, I was visiting the new Guardian, Blab. Toilet and xgen were there as well. Guess what, Shocker's sleeping on the job. And seriously guys, vote between Kylie and Dessern, how to vote? By rating them. Seriously. I'm not around all the time so there needs to be more guardians. I have made it so that the countryside has beautiful stars. And then super-hot temperature at the right time at the right place. So yeah. Baiiii!

That concludes my report.

Blabalot66

Reaction score
My Report Will be up shortly. After this next time you will hear me is in February 2013. I am going on holidays!

Faliara

Reaction score
Alright. Tak aci.... Saya nak cuti gak... (Not fair... I want to have a holiday too...) Anyways,on to the important part.
I shall be the guardian of flames.

Also, what type of stories/reports do we have to do? I'm a bit curious :p

Fali, trngl banned Pedo.
If Kylie doesn't want to be the Guardian of Flames I would love to be it :D

But if she does then I will settle with Guardian of Skeletons.
So, I don't know how to tag, for one, so this is the only way to get your attention. Because no one is voting, Dessern will just get Guardian of Skeletons and Kylie Guardian of Flames. Alright? Also, plz tell me how to tag...

Faliara

Reaction score
Could I have a little basic outline of things needed since I'm kinda confused on it. Biggest question is whether it's supposed to follow your activity or is it fictional (?)
Well, it's actually both. Take my advice: Look up story threads. Story reports are like the 3rd thread I made, the one before this, and My Life As a Mutant, etc. Short reports are like what I have given in recently. Do you understand?