Guardians of the Elements

D

Deleted member 4601

Hmm...
You decide if u wanna have that position, but I'm not gonna take it.
( Phew, u didn't tag me )

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Report #2

I just keep flying around. Exploring the place. I see the sky is getting darker and 3 minutes after it starts raining. I realize me wings are getting wet therefore is hard for me to keep flying. "I need a place to land for now" I tell myself. When one of the sudden LIGHTNING! One of them ALMOST GOT ME. " GOSH emosquirrel watch out for your electricity! You even messed up my hair!"
I just land on a tall tree. And build a little refugee with leafs. Waiting for the Climate to get better.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
And there was among the land, a creeping corruption. With slinking hands it did capture and pervert the light that remained. Such darkness had ravished the land for many a year. Though the people cried out, none saw fit to answer their plea.

But from a distant land came a savior in the form of a Guardian. He did vanquish the corruption and remained as a stalwart defense should such corruption ever seek to gain a foothold in the land of Blocktopia.

He is known as Biblius, The Holy.

Faliara

Reaction score
And there was among the land, a creeping corruption. With slinking hands it did capture and pervert the light that remained. Such darkness had ravished the land for many a year. Though the people cried out, none saw fit to answer their plea.

But from a distant land came a savior in the form of a Guardian. He did vanquish the corruption and remained as a stalwart defense should such corruption ever seek to gain a foothold in the land of Blocktopia.

He is known as Biblius, The Holy.
... No comment... What Guardian are you suggesting?

Reaction score
first report

it's 5045, the year the world ended in god's hand. i was strolling around when i saw a castle. i entered the castle and saw a bunch of death bones. so, i looked around the castle. and i found the kings room. i saw the dead king. so, i took his crown. then i took a sit in the throne. after a while it was getting dark. so i went to bed. but, before everything ended. i saw shadows of humans around. but, they suddenly faded. so, i slept.

we need a guardian of time. i don't want to stay in the destroyed future all alone. D:

Faliara

Reaction score
Guardian of the Devil? :D :p
Your 3 days are up. You wanted it, right? Btw, if you were only suggesting, then too late, when Ansoro thought of Guardian of the Angels I thought up Guardian of the Devils.
masternico012345, thank you for your first report. I also thank you for suggesting the Guardian of Time. endersteve5, I often see the endermen stealing the blocks off my house, can you, like, fix it? I don't mean make them stop stealing blocks, of course, but I mean help me rebuild it. They're leaving me houseless ;-;
Toiletprincess, Kylieanna and DarkHender, I haven't heard from you for a while. Please inform us of your presence.

Anyways,
As I was saying earlier, endermen were stealing blocks off my house, so now I'm homeless, because they took them blocks :cry: Help me....
I made it rain in America, snow in the North Pole and give out whirlpools in Atlantica. Yes, I'm that awesome :D
The jabberjays and mockingbirds are mating quite well. There are also jabberjays that are mating with their own species, which is quite nice. Also, apparently there are also jabberjays mating with pigeons. When they breed, I wonder what they will look like...
Also, some of us Guardians, like me, are only humans with... Special abilities. There are also people that are not human, for example, HENDER IS MADE OF BUBBLEGUM. KYLIE AND TOILET ARE HALF-WOLVES. You see?
And that concludes my report.

Vatowski

Reaction score
First report

Today was a extremely busy day for me. So many people died today oh goodness gracious isn't that simply just wonderful. I met some lava players from the lava server who died from apparently cold water (ISN'T THAT SO IRONIC) and I also met people from the TnT server who died of getting a rocket to the knee. Sadly I have not have any visits from the players from the Zombie Server but that must be cause they are all zombies (damn those zombies taking away my clients). All of these people who died wanna meet my master Death himself. Sadly they all have to fill some paper work before meeting him and who has to organize all of this boring stuff. Ya, it's me oh goody. Meh, I guess it's my fault for choosing guardian of Death for my part time job. FYI, I get payed 8 cookies the hour. Who the hell needs cookies, do I look like Santa Clause. Anyways now I have to organize these 10000 pages of death reports in alphabetical order concerning the cause of Death of each of these deceased people. Hopefully tommorow will be slightly more fun. Fun fact of the day, someone died trying to ski on a donkeys back.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Faliara It's just the nearby territory of humans with no leader that is played by anyone in this thread.

Report 4:
As I reach the first larger city in their territory, I see they've noticed my chaos. I was wondering where they were, as they made no attempts to stop me out in the countryside. Most likely to protect the cities and more populous areas from destruction.

I turn away from their city, for now. Pillaging the countryside and cutting off their natural grown food supplies will aid me if I wish not to lose many of my own people. I have lost a couple dozen at this point, but only to drunken farmers with pitchforks.

When I state the humans barricading up the city rather than trying to defend their entire territory, I mean how humans before a round starts will try blocking off stairways and entrances to buildings so it will at least partially block their passage.

When I willingly give mercy to the city in the second paragraph, it's referring to a queue of a map or a veto of map voting. ^_^

If you haven't already guessed, I'm kind of making these off of little things that happen on the classic Zombie Survival server.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Uh, I've been lazy too... :/ But I'll make a report. BE GRATEFUL, Faliara cause I haven't been in the best of writing moods.

Everything has been going smoothly, but the forest I've been looking afetr has lost it's fertility. The animals are gone because of the lack of water, so theres nothing to pollinate the plants. No bees, no birds, nothing. It's a complete and total wasteland. This is frustrating me more than It usually would because I had a terrible fight with a bird yesterday. Ugh. (This refers to a fight I had with a friend over the most ridiculous matter. Sheesh.) Well, I guess I can't help this forest anymore. The soil isn't fertile anymore, because the earth worms have left too. This forest is a lifeless wasteland.

Kylieanna Do me a favour, and burn the forest? But I'd be great if you didn't let the fire go out of control and move to better, more fertile areas. My thanks.

vati180 Would you be able to let all the animal's who have died to get the death quickly? Many died of lack of water, if this wouldn't stress you out to much I'd be very grateful.

That concludes my probably depressing report :).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
First report of the Guardian of Endermen

As I was roaming the lands, looking for troubles related to Endermen, so I could fix them, I noticed a baby enderman sitting on the grass and crying. I immediately teleported to the baby and asked him why he was crying.
He said he had been tortured by an evil math teacher and that he was hiding behind a bush. I saw the math teacher and I kinda raged and picked him up as he was laughing maniacally and teleported him to the End and left him there. I have no idea what has happened to him by now. Then I calmed the baby enderman down by saying that the evil math teahcer could not torture him any more.
We need to do something about evil math teachers like this one, and protect the good math teachers from becoming evil. Guardian of Math perhaps? :3

In other news, me and a group of endermen have started building the Endtown, so if you see an enderman carrying blocks, that's where it's probably going. [user]Faliara[/user], I've told my endermen to not steal blocks from other people's houses and I've sent a repair team to fix the damage. c:

That concludes my first report as the Guardian of Endermen.

If you're wondering why it took me so long to write my first report, it's because pretty much all I've done this week is study math and watch Adventure Time. And fight off the evil forces of cold. Still coughing as I'm writing this :c.
First, I have studied math so hard this week because today I had a math competition (best translation Google could give me imo (the other option was olympiad)).
Second, I haven't watched Adventure Time in a really long time now, but I started watching it again, and now I remember why I used to love it, so I couldn't just stop watching :p.

Faliara

Reaction score
endersteve5, thank you for your report. And thanks for making sure that they won't steal off people's houses. Last time I checked, they only picked up natural blocks, not wooden planks ;-;
Toiletprincess, thank you for taking your time to give in your report. Let us hope that those that you call upon will answer to your plea.
Kylieanna and DarkHender, WOW, you are realllllly lazy.

Anyways, recently I saw that a baby bird has broken its wings. I feel sorry for it. masternico012345, please allow this poor bird to regain its flight and fly with its parents. The bird's parents come in through my window often to take care of the bird. That concludes my very short report.