Guardians of the Elements

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Report #Unknown

My army is diminishing, and I have no choice but to surrender. The humans are marching on my territory, and have started destroying our small towns and farmland. It's only a matter of time before they reach the capital. The other Guardians have cut off contact with me, and refuse to be involved in what I have brought upon myself.

Faliara

Reaction score
Report #Unknown

My army is diminishing, and I have no choice but to surrender. The humans are marching on my territory, and have started destroying our small towns and farmland. It's only a matter of time before they reach the capital. The other Guardians have cut off contact with me, and refuse to be involved in what I have brought upon myself.
You know, there IS no war. You're dreaming. I'm using the new machinery, Dream Reader!

Faliara

Reaction score
Hey, it's been a while since I reported.

Do you see that? That stall over there? It's for the new coupon system.

For example, you are the Guardian of Clouds or me, the Guardian of the Sky. You want to make it rain. There's that bell hanging over. Ring that bell, and think of who you want to come. He won't come imediately, he'l only hear that bell from whatever distance it is, and will take some time to arrive (it could take days!). If that person is able to, he or she will come and then, you can ask for a coupon. But you need the magic word... I can bet that you all know where I'm coming from.

But the coupon will only work for certain people. For example, Cloud or Sky + Water Coupon. Or maybe if the Guardian of Flames rang the bell to get a coupon from the Guardian of Smoke.

In all honesty, you could just ask a coupon from him yourself. You don't have to use the stall. But the coupon stalls were made so that if you can't find them, you can call them from there.

Also, sometimes you need two coupons to do whatever you want to do. However, one Guardian also could run out of coupons to give to you. The stalls have a refill of them. The stalls are refilled every Saturday.

We all have this coupon pouch here. It has two slots; a slot for coupons to give out, and a slot for coupons that you received. Each slot can only fill 10 coupons (the pouch is very limited!).So now you know how are you able to run out.

I decided to make this because Guardians haven't been asking for positions recently. The coupon stalls are all over the world; so get out there and use 'em!

P.S: Where'd I get the bells? It's a new stock at the Blocktopian Mall. (Blocktopian Mall... I just made that one up.)

D

Deleted member 4601

You spelled 'negative' wrongly on the first page, silly. :p

Why isn't there a
Guardian of Rubik's cubes?

Faliara

Reaction score
Report!

Recently, I've been making use of the new coupon stall. Thanks to this, I've been making it rain at places that have dry rivers. I wonder if the others have been making use of it... Seems that I'm the only one using it recently. Unfortunately, I cannot grab any more coupons from Mintie at the stall, because apparently the person that refills the stall is SLACKING OFF. SERIOUSLY. So now, I can't grab anymore coupons from Mintie, which means I can't make it rain :(
End of report.

D

Deleted member 4601

What exam? In real life or in imagination? I'm just curious...

Edit: I completed my exam on Thursday in real life.

mintie9

Reaction score
Water Review
Heekkkaaa? I woke up in the middle of the forest. I remembered my duties, and restored the water. That darned lazy Guardian of Rain. I'm tired, I want to sleep, I have a headache, and, oh, just lay me down to die.

Faliara

Reaction score
Water Review
Heekkkaaa? I woke up in the middle of the forest. I remembered my duties, and restored the water. That darned lazy Guardian of Rain. I'm tired, I want to sleep, I have a headache, and, oh, just lay me down to die.
Mintie, we don't have a Guardian of Rain yet.
Today, I only played for two rounds on Lava Survival. TWO ROUNDS ONLY! My little brother went as far as choking me to let him play. Argh...

hihihilolHI

Reaction score
*Quickly reports before he gets tagged*
After ascertaining the identities of the abducted mortals and arranging suitable cover stories for their disappearances (those lousy gas tanks keep exploding), I decide against attempting to rescue them. At the rate they were going, they probably would've ended up where they are anyways. Meh for them, now back to more important things...

D

DarkHender

*reports*
I have a headache
*falls asleep on a cotton candy cloud*

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't reported because, well, SO MUCH HOMEWORK IN HIGHSCHOOL! Plus, it's test week Ugh.
Anyway.

As I looked upon the vast, fertile landscape, I sighed.
If I don't pass this test all of this.. I motioned about frustratingly.
Will be gone. I won't be able to wander the uncharted wilds, healing, being free.
Watch the communities grow into large ecosystems, forests, jungles.
All of this comes down to one damn test.
I don't know how I did.
I don't know if I'm going to fail and lose it all,
or succeed and be free to wander the wilds.
I don't know, I don't know! Gahh!

Anyway, that's all from me for now,

Au revoir.