EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Suspicious that the game host of the previous game would get a role referencing it. Even tho you made an argument to disassociate yourself from it before any accusations - it seems out of anyone to fake claim something form last game you'd be most likely.
she said first game not last game

but she did host the first game + tim wasnt even in it

but i could see tim using bouncer anyways tbh

but her reaction around her rolename was weird

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount of Day 0: TheWeakGuy48_ has been Eliminated.
Vote Target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Alisha0/6
Aqua0/6
HKCaper0/6
Infected0/6
Mooglie0/6
Notty1/6Unu
Sessy1/6Mooglie
Skele0/6
Stranger0/6
TWG7/6AlishaNottyStrangerSkeleAquaInfected(Mooglie)
UNU0/6
No-Elimination0/6
Not Voting3/11HKCaperSessyTWG

TheWeakGuy48_ has met his end on this unfortunate day. He was a Mafioso.
As a mafia member, you keep your coins in your own inventory, but can pool them to make Black Market Purchases.
You don't start with any coins, you must kill players with coins to take them.
You may only purchase Black Market items at night. When purchased, [redacted].

If you have a night action, you are free to submit it now. Day will start after two days or when all actions have been submitted.
If you fail to submit an action, it will be used on a randomly selected target.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Start of Day 1: Alisha has been killed!
Alisha has met her unfortunate end in the night. She was a Bouncer.
Your role is Bouncer. You indimidate people to make your money. You gain 1 coin at the end of the day for each unique player you vote for.
You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

There are 3 items up for auction! To submit a bid, submit "Bid [item name] [coin amount]" in your role PM. The items will be delivered to their respective highest bidders at the end of the day, with ties broken randomly. You may bid on multiple items.
The available items are:
PI Contract
A Safe
Green Tonic

As you return to the town square your ears are accosted by the sound of a bell asking for donations- Salvation Army style.
There is a donation box labeled for Infected_Alien8_. You may donate by submitting "Donate [coin amount]" in the game thread. No confirmation will be given and all valid donations will be delivered at the end of the day.

A deadline is set for 10 pm Eastern on Saturday. That's in 3 and a half days, if there are any objections, I can extend it to the full 4 days.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Start of Day 1: Alisha has been killed!
Alisha has met her unfortunate end in the night. She was a Bouncer.
Your role is Bouncer. You indimidate people to make your money. You gain 1 coin at the end of the day for each unique player you vote for.
You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

There are 3 items up for auction! To submit a bid, submit "Bid [item name] [coin amount]" in your role PM. The items will be delivered to their respective highest bidders at the end of the day, with ties broken randomly. You may bid on multiple items.
The available items are:
PI Contract
A Safe
Green Tonic

As you return to the town square your ears are accosted by the sound of a bell asking for donations- Salvation Army style.
There is a donation box labeled for Infected_Alien8_. You may donate by submitting "Donate [coin amount]" in the game thread. No confirmation will be given and all valid donations will be delivered at the end of the day.

A deadline is set for 10 pm Eastern on Saturday. That's in 3 and a half days, if there are any objections, I can extend it to the full 4 days.
Thank god Alisha died and not oog

Mooglie GOD FUCKING DAMNIT DUDE, WHY WERE YOU TRYING TO HARD TO GET YOURSELF NIGHT KILLED YESTERDAY.

That being said it doesn't seem like it will matter anyway as no confirmation is given but o well.

Anyway Alisha I'm sorry for assuming the worst right at the end, I should have trusted my gut but I was right in the end so I will make it up to you by lynching the other mafia <3

vote sessy

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
alisha ;-;

i have 5 coins, should i just donate them all to inf?
Honestly I'm not entirely sure what the point of Oogs role is now, I was assuming we could use it to determine who was lying about their coin count but if there's no confirmation and inf gets all money at the end of the day, what's the point? Surely if we donate 5+ coins infs just gonna get nightkilled (implying he isn't scum which he probably is).

Seems weird that we don't get confirmation yet have to donate in the game thread where mafia can see us but oh well- perhaps there's something I'm missing and this isn't just a poorly thought thru mechanic.

Eitherway, as Alisha got hit but made sure she had the largest sum of money possible to give to mafia (thanks Alisha) I don't see us winning a contested bid today so it might be best for everyone to hold onto what they have and to all bid for random purchases. Hopefully mafia don't know what the items do either.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i call them like i see them!!!!
I literally resorted to spamming ur old posts with MOnkaS to try to get you to shut up and your reaction was to post in the thread "oh why's aqua spamming me with monkaS hmm what could that possibly mean"

I fucking hate you

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I literally resorted to spamming ur old posts with MOnkaS to try to get you to shut up and your reaction was to post in the thread "oh why's aqua spamming me with monkaS hmm what could that possibly mean"

I fucking hate you
you think i read the specific posts and didnt just see you were rating a ton of my posts that!!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Aqua

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also im slightly suspicious of the item 'A Safe' since neither of the others have like a/an infront of them but i guess saying the word 'Safe' is quite unclear + UNU already knew the word formats so i doubt (if its just a fake item he gets to name + make up to make town waste coins) he'd write it that way so whomstved knows

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
pls Save it for tomorrow, let's focus on who we're gonna lynch now
pssh 18 hours is a ton of time to decide!
that being said i have no idea :)
Mooglie oglie what would you say your number one read if TWG or Notty flips inno is btw and why?

What would you suggest our follow up plans be tomorrow if you die tonight?
ya i would just mean to catch out people with less than they claimed
and i guess its possible that donating over your amount might say its not allowed either but ya it does say its public donations which i can only assume means in the thread
someone help aqua is monkasing all my posts this game
hes gonna come across the slip i made on page 21 that noone caught ohno!
You must have some thoughts for plans of action tomorrow though in regards specifically to lynching.

If notty flipped town would you believe my claim for instance.
I'm trying so hard rn
why would i think about what i would think tomorrow
and yes i would give your claim some more benefit since you claimed first with the 3 coins since you cant gain any day 0!
Well maybe you should think more about tomorrow you after all you'll probably die tonight

So it would be good to focus on lynches now so we have useful info to go off tomorrow
sounds like its your guyses problems then
I'm hinting for it
Subtlety is dead

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Seems weird that we don't get confirmation yet have to donate in the game thread where mafia can see us but oh well- perhaps there's something I'm missing and this isn't just a poorly thought thru mechanic.
also (i still havent asked any questions about my role since thats how i roll but) i should/may receive the 1 coin for every player who donates during the day so i guess if someone publicly donates like 1 more coin than they say they have/1 less coin and i receive a coin to signify that the donation was successful then theyre a filthy liar

Status
Not open for further replies.