EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
of note there was a safe in the alien game 2 games ago and it meant if you put an item in it it couldnt be stolen i think?

so maybe theres a maf item stealer??
oh yh maf take items when they kill you so i guess maybe its that? that they get the locked safe instead of the item if you die and so cant use it themselves? so what you said except items as well as coins

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
of note there was a safe in the alien game 2 games ago and it meant if you put an item in it it couldnt be stolen i think?

so maybe theres a maf item stealer??
i would doubt it since then you could just rob something someone bought with 1000 coins for free (+ youd have to have bought 2 items for the safe to even be effective then) but maybe if the mafia cant use 2 actions in a night since now twg is dead (i assume who would usually be carrying it out) it does seem balanced (since assuming the mafia would be a distributor + item stealer left, the distributor cant exactly carry out the kill otherwise their auction item would poof and theyd be outed)

+ maybe it would make sense in a mirror kind of way since if im the town person-targetting role who gives charity to people then it would make sense for there to be a mafia person-targetting role who steals from people!!! which incriminates good skele for being the only other supposedly town person-targetting role but i mean i guess it still would work in a mirror since mafia also have factional kill but who knows

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
RIP Alisha, I'll miss you. :(

Does anyone have clarification on whether or not the black market is a mafia-only thing or no? B/c I read TWG's role both directions in that regard (e.g. he was the mafia's designated black market buyer OR all mafia members have access to the black market)

I still have no idea what the green tonic does, go ahead and sue me if you want.

My current theory is also that the safe is some sort of protection against an item-stealing role. That said, Unusual_Dood would you be ok with claiming your remaining two items now?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Apologies for not specifying this sooner (like before the game had begun, oops).
All coins/items are transferred between Day and Night phases.
This means any coins earned during the day are received immediately upon night start, for example.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also you people had no big complaints with it until i brought up the possibility of it being a cop-esque role you just hate it now i built up high expectations that have been shattered infront of our very eyes :(

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
lynch me then
honestly i think i will have to

itll probably be you vs sessy

sessys role is unbelievable in terms of how tim wouldnt specify exactly what defines someone singing kareoke with you but i could see it happening

also the rolename is suspicious

but your role is seems mostly useless for town but useful for scum

since the only town use for your role would be to collect coins for bids but maf will see how many coins they have and be able to choose to nightkill them if it seems too high so its completely pointless??

but as a scum role you can maybe get a couple people to donate coins to a maf member/get people to donate to 1 townie then kill them and take it all, assuming town (falsely) believes theres a doctor role or something

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also in fact i wont stand for this madness
im assuming mafia people cant use 2 abilities at once but maybe someone wants to ask for clarification on that if its even allowed (not me :( )
seeing as i have a provable night action by the start of the day message there is 0 reason for me to be lynched!!!
put down your pitchforks that noone has even raised yet!!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
honestly i think i will have to

sessys role is unbelievable in terms of how tim wouldnt specify exactly what defines someone singing kareoke with you but i could see it happening

also the rolename is suspicious

but your role is seems mostly useless for town but useful for scum

since the only town use for your role would be to collect coins for bids but maf will see how many coins they have and be able to choose to nightkill them if it seems too high so its completely pointless??

but as a scum role you can maybe get a couple people to donate coins to a maf member/get people to donate to 1 townie then kill them and take it all, assuming town (falsely) believes theres a doctor role or something
how is my role name suspicious when the start of day flavour literally mentioned a bell ringing unless you think i got to write that messgae

also literally just do not donate then its not that hard

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also in fact i wont stand for this madness
im assuming mafia people cant use 2 abilities at once but maybe someone wants to ask for clarification on that if its even allowed (not me :( )
seeing as i have a provable night action by the start of the day message there is 0 reason for me to be lynched!!!
thats a good point you cant have done the nightkill and if youre ever the last scum we should have it proven anyways (unless theres some kinda block item i guess)

how is my role name suspicious when the start of day flavour literally mentioned a bell ringing unless you think i got to write that messgae
sessys role name not yours

also literally just do not donate then its not that hard
yh but that doesnt change that your role is useless for town

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yh but that doesnt change that your role is useless for town
just think of me as a provable vanilla then!
+ its not entirely useless since donations can go to a role notty so eloquently argued day 0 mafia wont want to kill (one of you distributors) so you can get a decent sum of coins to buy stuff with so mafia have to choose between killing one of yous (making it a 50/50, assuming 1 distributor is mafia) or a town role that gains coins on it own!!
this assumes i didnt pick a mafia distributor, but i picked you (only because it was the plan but) so youre welcome!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
just think of me as a provable vanilla then!
+ its not entirely useless since donations can go to a role notty so eloquently argued day 0 mafia wont want to kill (one of you distributors) so you can get a decent sum of coins to buy stuff with so mafia have to choose between killing one of yous (making it a 50/50, assuming 1 distributor is mafia) or a town role that gains coins on it own!!
this assumes i didnt pick a mafia distributor, but i picked you (only because it was the plan but) so youre welcome!!!
true but this is only useful in a massclaim then and i find it unlikely tim made a role thats only really useful in a massclaim

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If I had to pick now I'd lynch sessy over moog. At the very least moog has been pretty forthcoming with information thus far. Sessy we had to pull teeth to get her to claim a rolename that really wasn't anything surprising.

I keep my pitchfork raised all the time, you can't stop me. :p

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie
Status
Not open for further replies.