EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger from Myst Island - went from scum to literally no read whatsoever so i dont know what that means, i think they have sort of disappeared??
I've been quieter b/c I don't really have much to add to the conversation right now + I realize that arguing with Inffy is entirely pointless at the moment. But hey, at least the shitposting from this day zero has been top tier!

lol I know that I’m either gonna be lynched or mafia might get me but y’know I’m tired and about to fall asleep so I’m not gonna leave the suspense.

So fine, I will roleclaim because I cba with all this bantering and beating around the bus

Karaoke Master

In case I do die, a mass claim on day 0 was incredibly stupid and I personally believe it was a mafia strategy to get as many people outed as possible. If I survive I will post a read list if requested. My number one suspect is Aqua due to his request of the mass claim and his shaky reason as to why he pushed for one (yet no one else seems to be backing my questioning???) Inf did push Aqua for a while but backed down strangely, not sure about that..,I’m on the fence about him.

mafia please kill me PLEASE
For legal reasons that is a joke.
Well that was a let down, unless ofc you're BSing us about both your role and role name, especially since you were one of the last people to claim (dead last, iirc). Regardless, all the effort people had to go to to get you to claim your rolename really doesn't look great.

why is your role name your hill to die on again
Sometimes people like to die on weird hills I guess

I can’t push a lynch when everyone else is bandwagoning on me lol

for now I’d say Aqua. He’s even more bantery than usual.
?????????
1. You can absolutely push a lynch when everyone else is bandwagoning you, and 2. Aqua is usually an obnoxious asshole in mafia, but I don't see how he's acting any differently this game.

what about attack helicopter XDDDDDDDDDDSXZD
Don't. It's not funny.

that's it, you're reinvited to my birthday party!
Was I invited to your birthday party?

are we waiting for twg to claim their role name or should i just hammer them and put an end to this awful dreaded day
Idgaf either way, but y'all got about 5ish hours before I go to sleep and I won't be able to change my vote before deadline.

Also remember when Rick and Morty mafia had the longest day 1 with 40 something pages.

Wewlad
My IQ isn't high enough to understand Rick & Morty

mafia is exciting ok
you're a bad meta argument

Oh no tommy the clown has taken oog hostage and wants you to play real life hangman. Can you stop tommy from killing Oog???

_ _ _ _ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _
I'm realizing just how much I've missed your shitposting Notty, can we play again? <3 I still think you're scum tho

Also I'm keeping my vote on TWG b/c I think he's almost certainly scum but for the record I no longer trust sessy.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've been quieter b/c I don't really have much to add to the conversation right now + I realize that arguing with Inffy is entirely pointless at the moment. But hey, at least the shitposting from this day zero has been top tier!

Well that was a let down, unless ofc you're BSing us about both your role and role name, especially since you were one of the last people to claim (dead last, iirc). Regardless, all the effort people had to go to to get you to claim your rolename really doesn't look great.

Sometimes people like to die on weird hills I guess

?????????
1. You can absolutely push a lynch when everyone else is bandwagoning you, and 2. Aqua is usually an obnoxious asshole in mafia, but I don't see how he's acting any differently this game.

Don't. It's not funny.

Idgaf either way, but y'all got about 5ish hours before I go to sleep and I won't be able to change my vote before deadline.

My IQ isn't high enough to understand Rick & Morty

you're a bad meta argument

I'm realizing just how much I've missed your shitposting Notty, can we play again? <3 I still think you're scum tho

Also I'm keeping my vote on TWG b/c I think he's almost certainly scum but for the record I no longer trust sessy.
do you have the same role name as me

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I mean I could if I tried but from my experience people tend to bandwagon behind Aqua/Inf, this isn’t necessarily true 100% of the time but the majority of the games I’ve played people have been lynched because Inf/Aqua pushed a bandwagon on them.

also I’m not the best at pressuring someone, especially when it’s Aqua who will just banter his way out of it.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I mean I could if I tried but from my experience people tend to bandwagon behind Aqua/Inf, this isn’t necessarily true 100% of the time but the majority of the games I’ve played people have been lynched because Inf/Aqua pushed a bandwagon on them.

also I’m not the best at pressuring someone, especially when it’s Aqua who will just banter his way out of it.
God tier levels of banter

it's in like 10 months time but sure.

do you have the same role name as me
I might as well claim my role name now as from what we know of the game, especially with numerous roles with the same name an RID killer is very unlikely.

I am the commissioner in that I take a 20% commission (or cut as I had been calling it) of all items sold at the auction.

With this thought in mind I am once again suspicious of notty's rolename claim as it really doesn't fit the description of her role at all. Profiteer is such a plain rolename for "getting money", it would make more sense to me if it had something to do with markets as your role covers all in game markets or something to do with tax.

Nottykitten I'd be interested in hearing how your role description compliments your name in your DM.

Infected_alien8_ Since you never said anything on it when I asked you before, why do you trust sessy's rolename claim?

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com

I might as well claim my role name now as from what we know of the game, especially with numerous roles with the same name an RID killer is very unlikely.

I am the commissioner in that I take a 20% commission (or cut as I had been calling it) of all items sold at the auction.

With this thought in mind I am once again suspicious of notty's rolename claim as it really doesn't fit the description of her role at all. Profiteer is such a plain rolename for "getting money", it would make more sense to me if it had something to do with markets as your role covers all in game markets or something to do with tax.

Nottykitten I'd be interested in hearing how your role description compliments your name in your DM.

Infected_alien8_ Since you never said anything on it when I asked you before, why do you trust sessy's rolename claim?
Alisha Mooglie HKCaper mind pitching in your rolenames to give us a bigger sample size of themes?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Alisha Mooglie HKCaper mind pitching in your rolenames to give us a bigger sample size of themes?
my rolename is trash and trust me if I was mafia I'd make a better fake name like charity giver or something but it is 'bell ringer'

maybe the donation announcement message at start of tomorrow will have some flavour that 'proves' it but ya it's trash

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
my rolename is trash and trust me if I was mafia I'd make a better fake name like charity giver or something but it is 'bell ringer'

maybe the donation announcement message at start of tomorrow will have some flavour that 'proves' it but ya it's trash
OK I'm starting to believe their rolenames a little bit more now lmao

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

Oog literally laughing at us as they make a second bellboy claim and gets away with it

• Perfect
Reactions: Alisha

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
frankly that's worse than karaoke master since i don't see how that relates to your role at all
it's a reference to the angry bouncer from the first game where by threatening people you earned coins

even though i thought we didn't have to compare between games but apparently that's at least partially a thing

also it's better than bell ringer

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
it's a reference to the angry bouncer from the first game where by threatening people you earned coins

even though i thought we didn't have to compare between games but apparently that's at least partially a thing

also it's better than bell ringer
frankly seems like something only you could have come up with!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

this does make me think nottys rolename is weird

and i dont trust sessys roleclaim name i unvoted so that shed be more likely to give me a reads list instead of feeling too pressured and then i was waiting to see if others felt her name seemed legit or not based on their names since i had 0 idea

but i mean all of our names are like actual words except nottys which isnt even a word but has the 'eer' off of aqua's auctioneer claim

frankly do something about it then!
did tim even play the first game

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and all of our names except sessy + notty are like 'thing this person does for society' whereas theirs is <made up name that refers to making profit> and <person whos great at kareoke>

we really need more names to make any proper pattern things though

Status
Not open for further replies.