EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Why would I search for profiteer if I made up the black market and my role has nothing to do with gaining coins
as in you search up black marketeer since you are basing a role around the black market (either random choice or inspired by Alisha earlier) and then use one of the similar words/synonyms then pick profiteer and make a claim that incorporates that (which you do incorrectly at first with the first version of the claim but then fix in your second)!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alisha Mooglie HKCaper mind pitching in your rolenames to give us a bigger sample size of themes?
HKCaper whats your rolename
Yikes slept in a bit too much, but I made it. My rolename is worker. Just want to get out there i plan on being more active then 11 posts tomorow, if i survive, but for the love of god i hope tomorow wont be as many pages as today. Just want to check with moog, we are told when we can donate (and to who) tonight?

Also, i could also hammer if need be.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
my rolename is bouncer

just bouncer

like wtf
it's a reference to the angry bouncer from the first game where by threatening people you earned coins

even though i thought we didn't have to compare between games but apparently that's at least partially a thing

also it's better than bell ringer
Suspicious that the game host of the previous game would get a role referencing it. Even tho you made an argument to disassociate yourself from it before any accusations - it seems out of anyone to fake claim something form last game you'd be most likely.

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha
Status
Not open for further replies.