Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
time to ask again since im not sure im satisfied with alishas answer but who should i select to be my ever grateful donation person

also idk what claims are exactly like affectable by this but you can technically test if someone is lying about their coin amount by making them donate however many coins they say they have and if it doesnt work then well youre a liar, but this does require a lot of faith that the person ive selected isnt mafia + the mafia will probably just kill the person that night since theyll have a ton of coins
me :)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
time to ask again since im not sure im satisfied with alishas answer but who should i select to be my ever grateful donation person

also idk what claims are exactly like affectable by this but you can technically test if someone is lying about their coin amount by making them donate however many coins they say they have and if it doesnt work then well youre a liar, but this does require a lot of faith that the person ive selected isnt mafia + the mafia will probably just kill the person that night since theyll have a ton of coins
Honestly pick one of our auctioneers, whichever one you trust the most, they can then take part in auctions.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also hey (im not sure i can even donate myself but if i can) i can try and donate 1 coin to the person i choose and when it doesnt work im proven as a poor 0 coin boy which means i can prove i didnt do the mafia kill that night (since you gain the coins of the victim, i mean im using my ability anyway which proves i didnt do it (unless they can use action+kill in the same night)) and proves i have 0 coins despite having 0 way to gain money day 0 + night 1

this does rest on there not being a mafia black market at night since if there is maybe i am lying about having 0 coins but i spend all my coins on an item so ill have 0 coins by day start

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also hey (im not sure i can even donate myself but if i can) i can try and donate 1 coin to the person i choose and when it doesnt work im proven as a poor 0 coin boy which means i can prove i didnt do the mafia kill that night (since you gain the coins of the victim, i mean im using my ability anyway which proves i didnt do it (unless they can use action+kill in the same night)) and proves i have 0 coins despite having 0 way to gain money day 0 + night 1

this does rest on there not being a mafia black market at night since if there is maybe i am lying about having 0 coins but i spend all my coins on an item so ill have 0 coins by day start
pls Save it for tomorrow, let's focus on who we're gonna lynch now

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you know what

ive decided

im sorry sessy

i will be down to lynch twg tomorrow if nobody reports getting any additional coins, but right now its possible that they can (esp since it explains the weird 'day 0' thing in pms), in which case his role becomes more believable

but literally nothing is going to change how sus sessy's claim is

so twg's has a chance of changing our minds but sessy's doesnt

so even though i loved singing with you i think its the best choice <3

unvote
vote sessy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Mooglie oglie what would you say your number one read if TWG or Notty flips inno is btw and why?

What would you suggest our follow up plans be tomorrow if you die tonight?
i have 0 ideas im actual literal human garbage

and if i dedded tonight id say to try and take advantage of the fact the mafia just absorbed a whole 0 coins so you should be in a good spot for buying the auction stuff, uhhh i have no idea

im not a BIG PICTURE kind of guy i am just here to party

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

If I had 10 coins I could just give 3 and pretend im out though? Unless I have to give coins in the thread and we see that im trying to give more and it wont work

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If I had 10 coins I could just give 3 and pretend im out though? Unless I have to give coins in the thread and we see that im trying to give more and it wont work
ya i would just mean to catch out people with less than they claimed
and i guess its possible that donating over your amount might say its not allowed either but ya it does say its public donations which i can only assume means in the thread

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
ya i would just mean to catch out people with less than they claimed
and i guess its possible that donating over your amount might say its not allowed either but ya it does say its public donations which i can only assume means in the thread
You must have some thoughts for plans of action tomorrow though in regards specifically to lynching.

If notty flipped town would you believe my claim for instance.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You must have some thoughts for plans of action tomorrow though in regards specifically to lynching.

If notty flipped town would you believe my claim for instance.
why would i think about what i would think tomorrow
and yes i would give your claim some more benefit since you claimed first with the 3 coins since you cant gain any day 0!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
why would i think about what i would think tomorrow
and yes i would give your claim some more benefit since you claimed first with the 3 coins since you cant gain any day 0!
Well maybe you should think more about tomorrow you after all you'll probably die tonight

So it would be good to focus on lynches now so we have useful info to go off tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.