EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
now im reading aquas ANGRY behaviour as intentionally changing it from when inf said thats how he acts as town since this seems completely unnatural

its time to #lynchaqua for this rude and fake behaviour

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i mean its not impossible that notty gets coins from both auction + black market (1 per item sold) vs you get 20% cut from auction since otherwise notty would be stuck at 1-4 coins per night so tim wanted to up it a little to include the market + give town a hint at its existence

it is weird but not like its super unlikely
the fact notty would receive coins from places elsewhere and be like my role but slightly different is weird but not super unlikely

the fact notty would be told about the existence of those places even tho nobody else knows about them, making them obviously antitown is extremely unlikely and illogical.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
now im reading aquas ANGRY behaviour as intentionally changing it from when inf said thats how he acts as town since this seems completely unnatural

its time to #lynchaqua for this rude and fake behaviour
Just been working out bro, my testosterone PUMPING

I'm on edge bro, I'll fight you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the fact notty would receive coins from places elsewhere and be like my role but slightly different is weird but not super unlikely
yes

the fact notty would be told about the existence of those places even tho nobody else knows about them, making them obviously antitown is extremely unlikely and illogical.
as in its a scum shop like in the original game but notty gets coins each time its used on top of the auction + got told about it to give town a bit of info about other items in play yeah

its weird yes but i wouldnt say its ridiculous

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
that still doesnt resolve the issue of why you got coins but oog didnt, nottys claim is irrelevant to that still
Sure it does, oogs role exists to grant coins to others so he's grouped in witht he auctioneer type roles rather than the bidding type roles. My role is designed to make money for myself, therefore I'm grouped in with the bidding roles.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

i will say that if i was making this game (and if notty is town) i would just tell them they get 1 coin for every item purchased and not say anything else so when notty suddenly gets over 3 coins (since i think theres only 3 items in the silent auction) theyd have to theorise on their own where everything else is coming from since that seems more fun
Just been working out bro, my testosterone PUMPING

I'm on edge bro, I'll fight you
ill stab you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sure it does, oogs role exists to grant coins to others so he's grouped in witht he auctioneer type roles rather than the bidding type roles. My role is designed to make money for myself, therefore I'm grouped in with the bidding roles.
but oog gains coins

why would he gain coins if he isnt designed to bid like you

as oog already pointed out but clearly you cant READ hence why you asked if my brain is made of worms even tho i wasnt saying that you make money day 0 i said the opposite!!

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
as in its a scum shop like in the original game but notty gets coins each time its used on top of the auction + got told about it to give town a bit of info about other items in play yeah

its weird yes but i wouldnt say its ridiculous
What would even be the benefit of notty being told about it if no roles actively effect it's existence?

Like I guess she knows when mafia are buying items from it - which she could potentially warn town but even then referencing the black market seems so weird.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What would even be the benefit of notty being told about it if no roles actively effect it's existence?

Like I guess she knows when mafia are buying items from it - which she could potentially warn town but even then referencing the black market seems so weird.
yh that + knowing that there are more items in play than what it seems in the auction could be useful for town

but yh its still weird i just dont think its like super unlikely

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
i will say that if i was making this game (and if notty is town) i would just tell them they get 1 coin for every item purchased and not say anything else so when notty suddenly gets over 3 coins (since i think theres only 3 items in the silent auction) theyd have to theorise on their own where everything else is coming from since that seems more fun
This is exactly my point from a few pages ago. It just doesn't make sense that she would get told specifically about it's existence without any other players roles having any connection to it.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I gain 3 coins a day IF SUCCESSFUL. If unsuccessful I gain nothing.
Once
I genuinely don't know
I don't know either, I assume by "singing" it means giving away secrets rather than singing an actual song since that seems a bit odd/spammy

Now that my role is outed it's kinda useless lol

• Optimistic
Reactions: Mooglie

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
im back to being unsure about notty though because i still dont think their 'less than/average than' thing made sense and thats unusual for notty

and i also dont like how theyre not really being very critical of peoples claims like sessy, they just completely ignored it, which is also unusual for notty

and i still dont think part of their defence of stranger made sense which is also unusual for notty
None of these are unusual you're just incapable of understanding logic

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it was after that so no!!
Unsurprisingly I had stopped reading the thread by that point.

So sessy's ability is a 1 shot pr that gives 3 coins? or is that once irrelevant

I'd go out on a limb and say it's sessy, notty and either twg/alisha or one of the auctioneers

the other claim I've forgotten was good skeles, mind reiterating it for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.