EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
sounds kinda suspicious to me
i slightly didnt pay attention to aquas roleclaim that much since i was swept up in the massclaim hype
either way i dont understand why aqua would be given 3 coins day 0 unless its to make it so he can still bid like other players by the time the auction is up but then saying day 0 instead of 1 doesnt add up

the only other thing is maybe he has access to buying stuff at night that hes not told us about ?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
either way i dont understand why aqua would be given 3 coins day 0 unless its to make it so he can still bid like other players by the time the auction is up but then saying day 0 instead of 1 doesnt add up
maybe its since he gets the coins at like the very end of day 1 (if im understanding his role right) so it can be called like the end of day 1 instead of the start of night 2 so saying he cant earn coins day 1 can be classed as incorrect??
the only other thing is maybe he has access to buying stuff at night that hes not told us about ?
or maybe someone is lying about their role and can invite people to the black market at night!
but if thats the case why would noone have claimed that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
maybe its since he gets the coins at like the very end of day 1 (if im understanding his role right) so it can be called like the end of day 1 instead of the start of night 2 so saying he cant earn coins day 1 can be classed as incorrect??
still to me its inconsistent to allow 1 player to not start with any coins day 0 due to the fact they can get some day 1 but tell another player that they start with coins specifically because they cant get any day 0

it should say by day 1, or by the time of the first auction or something instead

or maybe someone is lying about their role and can invite people to the black market at night!
but if thats the case why would noone have claimed that
but that doesnt explain why you dont start with any coins cuz if its to make sure he can get coins n1 so that he can buy stuff and this person can invite anyone then you shouldve been given coins due to not gaining any d0 as well

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
still to me its inconsistent to allow 1 player to not start with any coins day 0 due to the fact they can get some day 1 but tell another player that they start with coins specifically because they cant get any day 0

it should say by day 1, or by the time of the first auction or something instead
uh maybe
and maybe tim didnt want to say 'by the time of the first auction' since it would reveal there were no secret auctions before / if you say 'public auctions' that hints towards there being secret auctions
but that doesnt explain why you dont start with any coins cuz if its to make sure he can get coins n1 so that he can buy stuff and this person can invite anyone then you shouldve been given coins due to not gaining any d0 as well
that is true

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
uh maybe
and maybe tim didnt want to say 'by the time of the first auction' since it would reveal there were no secret auctions before / if you say 'public auctions' that hints towards there being secret auctions
maybe but then id want to say 'by the time of the auction day 1' rather than 'day 0' still

i guess theres no way to know whether tim wouldve had the same thought process as me but its weird

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean im playing devils advocate btw im quite suspicious of aqua now based on him saying that
what as in you think he has access to black market/some buying thing n1?

or do you think notty has access to the black market/buying thing n1 but not aqua and so it makes sense saying day 0 for them but not aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yeah but is your rolename or something linked to an inherent assumption that youd be a bidding player, and thats why tim had to give your role some starting coins
No it's tied to the fact I get a 20% cut - thus why I originally called myself Auctioneer.

ust dont like how it specifies day 0 when oog cant get any day 0 either but doesnt start with any

if its just that 'players who cant get money before the first auction' then why not say day 1 considering thats when the auction is

but it says day 0

so maybe that means oog is in the same boat as auctioneers in that hes not expected to do any bidding and his rolename would agree with that

vs yours which implies youre a bidder as well as notty's
Or you know, it could be the more likely case that notty's clearly lying and my role is the one exception, not a trend.

meanwhile did it say items sold at auction or just items purchased in general (like nottys)
I get 20% cut of all items sold at auction, which is, once again why notty is clearly lying.

i thought he was just told he gets 3 coins & cant get coins day 0 and just made the connection himself (since i doubt tim would just tell him the reasoning as for why he has the number of coins he has since seems cheaty)
No Tim literally said it's because I have no way of making money day 0.

sounds kinda suspicious to me
i slightly didnt pay attention to aquas roleclaim that much since i was swept up in the massclaim hype
I mean if ur gonna pull a vat and start conspiring against the guy whos claim has been CONSISTENT since the start of the game, suggested the massclaim and claimed first when very little was known about town roles in the game.

ok buddy.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I mean if ur gonna pull a vat and start conspiring against the guy whos claim has been CONSISTENT since the start of the game, suggested the massclaim and claimed first when very little was known about town roles in the game.

ok buddy.
sir i wouldnt try this attitude with me i will lynch you completely out of spite

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
w h a t?

Is your brain made of worms

I CANNOT make money day 0

I CAN make money day 1

My WAY OF MAKING MONEY is based on auction bids

therefore without being given money day 0 I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST AUCTION.

Does that make sense.

I literally don't know how I could spell it out any easier other than copying and pasting Tim's pm

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Or you know, it could be the more likely case that notty's clearly lying and my role is the one exception, not a trend.
that still doesnt resolve the issue of why you got coins but oog didnt, nottys claim is irrelevant to that still

I get 20% cut of all items sold at auction, which is, once again why notty is clearly lying.
i mean its not impossible that notty gets coins from both auction + black market (1 per item sold) vs you get 20% cut from auction since otherwise notty would be stuck at 1-4 coins per night so tim wanted to up it a little to include the market + give town a hint at its existence

it is weird but not like its super unlikely

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
w h a t?

Is your brain made of worms

I CANNOT make money day 0

I CAN make money day 1

My WAY OF MAKING MONEY is based on auction bids

therefore without being given money day 0 I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST AUCTION.

Does that make sense.

I literally don't know how I could spell it out any easier other than copying and pasting Tim's pm
what the f*ck are you talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.