EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unsurprisingly I had stopped reading the thread by that point.

So sessy's ability is a 1 shot pr that gives 3 coins? or is that once irrelevant

I'd go out on a limb and say it's sessy, notty and either twg/alisha or one of the auctioneers

the other claim I've forgotten was good skeles, mind reiterating it for me?
but you asked me after the barbie thing and i responded

and no the once was that she can only do it once per day

and skeles is that he chooses someone and if they die he gets half their coins

which is slightly similar to their oracle role last time i guess but not completely

Reactions: sessybessy

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
dude you literally agreed with me on the thing about notty not making sense

and its your logic thats the problem in this convo not mine!
wym my arguments against notty are pretty reasonable and consistent with the game mechanics based on my roles and maifa, ur still hung up on looking like a fool with the 0 coin thing smh

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wym my arguments against notty are pretty reasonable and consistent with the game mechanics based on my roles and maifa, ur still hung up on looking like a fool with the 0 coin thing smh
w h a t

i already said oog gets coins so he must be designed to bid

aka yours and his are inconsistent

its your fault for not reading my posts properly or remembering anything i said and then being like 'lul infs not making sense XD' even tho its you whose not making sense

and yh i never said your arguments against notty are bad i dont disagree with them i just dont think its super unlikely nottys telling the truth but i do think its weird and a bit unlikely

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
w h a t?

Is your brain made of worms

I CANNOT make money day 0

I CAN make money day 1

My WAY OF MAKING MONEY is based on auction bids

therefore without being given money day 0 I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST AUCTION.

Does that make sense.

I literally don't know how I could spell it out any easier other than copying and pasting Tim's pm
It's ok, Inf has had problems understanding basic logic this game

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
w h a t

i already said oog gets coins so he must be designed to bid

aka yours and his are inconsistent

its your fault for not reading my posts properly or remembering anything i said and then being like 'lul infs not making sense XD' even tho its you whose not making sense

and yh i never said your arguments against notty are bad i dont disagree with them i just dont think its super unlikely nottys telling the truth but i do think its weird and a bit unlikely
I'm talking about the less than/average thing not about oog

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
>guys we shouldnt lynch stranger because theyre gonna be alive in the future for us to lynch XD

>guys if you started with 0 coins that means you have to think every other town/most other town did too XD
What the fuck do you mean lmao there's so much reason not to lynch stranger now, there's also plenty of reason to lynch one of the auctioneers but there's no reason stranger should take priority what are you on???

Unlike twg, or notty or alisha - strangers claim is at the very least provable, that in itself is a good reason not to lynch them over the others. She also hasn't really done anything scummy. Her claim could be linked to twg's poison thing - but I think it's far more likeyl TWG is lying.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
yes which you agreed with me doesnt make sense?????????
I never said it didn't make sense what? I said her much later point about you not assuming coins were in the hundreds wasn't a good point. All her actions leading up to you claiming how your coins related to the average were fine.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
>guys we shouldnt lynch stranger because theyre gonna be alive in the future for us to lynch XD
I've never said this you're the one that keeps saying this

>guys if you started with 0 coins that means you have to think every other town/most other town did too XD
Oog said they would think that its not unreasonable at all, you're just being mad because you got memed

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What the fuck do you mean lmao there's so much reason not to lynch stranger now, there's also plenty of reason to lynch one of the auctioneers but there's no reason stranger should take priority what are you on???
im

not

saying

that

AQUA AND NOTTY ARE SO FRUSTRATING THIS GAME

im just pointing out nottys argument of 'stranger is gonna be alive for a while so we shouldnt lynch them' didnt make sense

the other argument for why we shouldnt did, but i dont care, thats not the one i took issue with

Unlike twg, or notty or alisha - strangers claim is at the very least provable, that in itself is a good reason not to lynch them over the others. She also hasn't really done anything scummy. Her claim could be linked to twg's poison thing - but I think it's far more likeyl TWG is lying.
she vibes scummy to me

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've never said this you're the one that keeps saying this
you did though

Oog said they would think that its not unreasonable at all, you're just being mad because you got memed
oog said he only thought that because he thought he was the vanilla role (which obviously not everyone is going to) and also in the same post said that in reality he had '0 idea' but way to cherry pick things!!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
im just pointing out nottys argument of 'stranger is gonna be alive for a while so we shouldnt lynch them' didnt make sense
For the fourth time I haven't said this at all

i mean i dont think inf thinking that its not the average isnt unreasonable either
Yes except we're talking about my very limited thoughts as to why I asked Inf a meme question and they were perfectly reasonable from my perspective

you did though
For the fifth time I did not say this but you're incapable of understanding the argument

Status
Not open for further replies.