EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
For the fifth time I did not say this but you're incapable of understanding the argument
time to prove you wrong then!
Because we don't need to kill them today. We can save the between-item-actioners lynch for later because none of you will be killed. Plus this means the town will get more items.
Its literally that we can wait till another day to choose we dont have to rush this lynch
I never said that we should look elsewhere because they won't be nightkilled. I said that they won't be nightkilled so this 33% chance lynch will still be here 2 days from now except in the future we have more knowledge/reads and more items.

It's really not that hard to understand?
wow!

Ok but that makes fuck all difference.
you said she hasnt done anything scummy and i was responding to that bit

I don't follow - do you think we should lynch stranger today over lynching her later, yes or no?
ive already said i understand why lynching outside of her would be best and that i wanted to lynch between sessy/twg but then didnt want to lynch those either

i have 0 idea who i wanna lynch but kinda still stranger just cuz i think she has most chance at being scum even though she can prove herself in the future and i know it doesnt make sense so idk

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Yes except we're talking about my very limited thoughts as to why I asked Inf a meme question and they were perfectly reasonable from my perspective
i mean honestly i do find it slightly weird that you said that you didnt consider that it would benefit scum to know the coin amounts of people at all, but i do understand that it could have caught him in a lie (as well as it being a meme)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
time to prove you wrong then!

wow!

you said she hasnt done anything scummy and i was responding to that bit

ive already said i understand why lynching outside of her would be best and that i wanted to lynch between sessy/twg but then didnt want to lynch those either

i have 0 idea who i wanna lynch but kinda still stranger just cuz i think she has most chance at being scum even though she can prove herself in the future and i know it doesnt make sense so idk
and like i said back then, and also again after that, i get the item part of the argument, just not the other part

if the other part is only there BECAUSE of the item part then you shouldve said that but you didnt so i assumed that wasnt the case and that they were seperate arguments

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes thanks for quoting me saying why its a good idea to not lynch between our CC's today. Nowhere here do I say that the reason to not lynch them is because they'll be alive later???
Why not? The Mafia won't kill one of you because that turns a 33% chance to lynch the Mafia between you into a 50% chance. We can lynch between item auctioners later in the game we don't have to do it today. This also gives the town more items to play with.
Because we don't need to kill them today. We can save the between-item-actioners lynch for later because none of you will be killed. Plus this means the town will get more items.
Its literally that we can wait till another day to choose we dont have to rush this lynch
this is very much saying that we shouldnt lynch her because we dont need to because we can do it later. and then you say 'also', or 'plus', this means we get more items.

if its just about the items then thats fine, liek i said i understood that part. but as i told you several times, i didnt get the other part of it, and you just kept responding with that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
It really isn't. I'm literally saying we don't have to do it today how is this hard to understand
because as i said that applies to literally everyone in the game

we shouldnt lynch twg because they might be alive later so we dont need to do it today XD

if anything we should refrain from lynching people who are going to die at night rather than the opposite since then its wasting lynches on people who are going to die??

the only way it makes sense is if its purely about the items but it doesnt seem to be

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

we shouldnt lynch twg because they might be alive later so we dont need to do it today XD

if anything we should refrain from lynching people who are going to die at night rather than the opposite since then its wasting lynches on people who are going to die??

the only way it makes sense is if its purely about the items but it doesnt seem to be
purely as in, mostly about the items, and you use the 'we dont need to do it today' as a reason to support leaving her alive because of the items

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what do you mean youve seen strangers things
Its a TV show whose 4th season is almost out

There have been weird roles in plenty of Mafia games I don't see why we wouldn't have some speech compulsion role now. Especially since Sessy said something about secrets so it could be she 'sells' secret information about the auction through singing as flavour.

Are you dense or something ive told you 6 times now this is not my argument idk where you keep pulling this from

Cool story are any of them in a CC situation?

No because we want them to choose between lowering our suspect pool or killing one of the CC's making it a 50/50 for us to get a Mafia, both bad for the Mafia

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
There have been weird roles in plenty of Mafia games I don't see why we wouldn't have some speech compulsion role now. Especially since Sessy said something about secrets so it could be she 'sells' secret information about the auction through singing as flavour.
Not saying it's likely, just that it could be possible

• Agree

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its a TV show whose 4th season is almost out

this is the most bizarre defence

the speech compulsion thing isnt the issue its how poorly defined it was

+ sessys secret thing was just her saying 'maybe by singing it didnt mean literally singing maybe it meant a metaphor for revealing secrets'

idek what you mran about selling secret info??

Are you dense or something ive told you 6 times now this is not my argument idk where you keep pulling this from
if its not your argument then explain what your argument is because each time youve explained it its been told as the same argument

Cool story are any of them in a CC situation?
why does this matter at all

No because we want them to choose between lowering our suspect pool or killing one of the CC's making it a 50/50 for us to get a Mafia, both bad for the Mafia
what

why would they ever choose the latter

you even said yourself that the maf wont kill one of the cc people

• Agree

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
if its not your argument then explain what your argument is because each time youve explained it its been told as the same argument
My argument is that the CC will still be here 50 days from now. Theres no point in taking the 33% chance when we can lynch from the non-CC pool and the Mafia is essentially forced to kill from the non-CC pool as well so that increases our odds of lynching one of them.

what

why would they ever choose the latter

you even said yourself that the maf wont kill one of the cc people
Yes thats literally my argument

if one of the CCs dying is in your own words, bad for the mafia, then surely lynching one that a lot people find suspicious is by your own definition good?
No because if the Mafia kill one we have a 50/50 of lynching one of them. If we lynch one and are wrong we waste an entire days lynch and are still left with a 50/50 the next day.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
No because if the Mafia kill one we have a 50/50 of lynching one of them. If we lynch one and are wrong we waste an entire days lynch and are still left with a 50/50 the next day.
but why would the mafia kill one
youre saying the possibility of the mafia killing another suspect (e.g. twg) is higher and so we dont waste a lynch on them
in your own words the only realistic way to make it a 50/50 is to lynch one

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My argument is that the CC will still be here 50 days from now. Theres no point in taking the 33% chance when we can lynch from the non-CC pool and the Mafia is essentially forced to kill from the non-CC pool as well so that increases our odds of lynching one of them.

Yes thats literally my argument

so are you saying you think its best to spend our time lowering the wider suspect pool vs lynching in the smaller suspect pool

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
(by the way i dont even necessarily agree with the fact that 1 of the auctioneers HAVE to be mafia since if i was the gamemaster v2 i would avoid doing that since it would be expected and so less fun!)

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
this is very much saying that we shouldnt lynch her because we dont need to because we can do it later. and then you say 'also', or 'plus', this means we get more items.

if its just about the items then thats fine, liek i said i understood that part. but as i told you several times, i didnt get the other part of it, and you just kept responding with that
You're mistaking a descriptive for a prescriptive here inf.

Looking at the quotes without really giving a shit about the bickering but knowing full well notty's scum, it definitely reads as if she's just saying 'this is the case' rather than 'we should do x because this is the case'

• Disagree
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
so are you saying you think its best to spend our time lowering the wider suspect pool vs lynching in the smaller suspect pool
Yes this logic has existed in all CC's before, for example mulb vs stranger in that one game who both claimed oracles and we didn't lynch between them for ages.

(by the way i dont even necessarily agree with the fact that 1 of the auctioneers HAVE to be mafia since if i was the gamemaster v2 i would avoid doing that since it would be expected and so less fun!)
Even more reason to not lynch between the auctioneers

but why would the mafia kill one
youre saying the possibility of the mafia killing another suspect (e.g. twg) is higher and so we dont waste a lynch on them
in your own words the only realistic way to make it a 50/50 is to lynch one
They won't kill one that's the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.