EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Nottykitten do you think your life is more valuable than strangers since honestly i think both of you are town at this point but it looks like one of you were dying even tho i would not mind a no lynch at this point even tho it doesnt benefit the timeline (since it would end on a night instead of a day so i guess it would if theres a protection thing but)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
then i highly absolutely disagree with you since this is absolutely not the vibe you were giving off before
im done with your nonsensery tbh you are filthy scum
if im scum do you not think id want to have more than 2 mislynch options open for myself

+ if im scum, being wrong about both twg + stranger would then lose any persuasive power i have for this game

this would be a bad plan!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Kinda hoping to catch aqua's and stranger's response to this fun twist, but alas. Inf's fun twist just does not feel right to me. I cant shake the feeling inf is up to something.

I was gonna vote notty, but stranger just voting makes it close to hammer so ill watch the thread for like 15 more minutes before i decide.

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1 Votecount 4: NottyKitten has been Eliminated.
Vote Target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Aqua1/5Mooglie
HKCaper0/5
Infected0/5
Mooglie0/5
Notty5/5AquaStrangerSessySkeleUnu
Sessy0/5
Skele0/5
Stranger2/5InfectedNotty
UNU0/5
No-Elimination0/5
Not Voting1/9HKCaper
Deceased3/11TWGAlishaNotty

Nottykitten has met their unfortunate end this day. They were a Profiteer.
Your role is Profiteer. At the end of a (day/night) phase you gain 1 coin for each item purchased. This includes items sold at auction and on the Black Market, which you now know about.
To compensate for your lack of income Day 0, you start the game with 3 coins.
You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

If you have a night action, you are free to submit it now. Day will start after two days or when all actions have been submitted.
If you fail to submit an action, it will be used on a randomly selected target.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 2 Start: Aqua has been killed!
Aqua has met their unfortunate end in the night. They were a Commissioner.
Your role is Commissioner. You earn a 20% commission on all items sold at auction.
You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to town are eliminated.

There are 3 items up for auction! To submit a bid, submit "Bid [item name] [coin amount]" in your role PM. The items will be delivered to their respective highest bidders at the end of the day, with ties broken randomly. You may bid on multiple items. You may not submit bids that exceed your coin total.
The available items are:
Security Camera
Purple Tonic
Bulletproof Vest

As you return to the town square your ears are accosted by the sound of a bell asking for donations- Salvation Army style.
There is a donation box labeled for Good Skele. You may donate by submitting "Donate [coin amount]" in the game thread. No confirmation will be given and all valid donations will be delivered at the end of the day.

The deadline is set for 10 PM Eastern on Friday.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wanted to post this spicy meme yesterday but the thread got locked before I could do that:

Anyway, my first question is who got what items from yesterday? And also do you know what they do?

At the very least I'd like to know what the green tonic that got auctioned off yesterday does b/c I'm still in the dark there.

I'd still be open to a Skele lynch if that's what people are thinking but beyond that I need a bit of time to think about my reads.

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wow psychic
2!
#removepostcooldown
this is correct (i assume)

its.... BIG NEWS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at the end of yesterday i received:

6 coins!!!

which means....

one of HKCaper and Good Skele murdered alisha.......

dun dun DUN

by the way skele, who did you visit last night...? cuz it wasnt me... and you said you would do that... so thats kinda strange isnt it......

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
anyway as to why i chose skele as my donation

sessybessy - the only successful donation yesterday (other than notty) presumably, meaning that there was a chance they murdered alisha and so i wasnt gonna donate to them + generally untrustworthy claim and they murdered notty so i did not feel comfortable giving them the ability to prove people

Infected_alien8_ - while he presumably didnt kill alisha since 2 coins (sessy + notty) i still do not trust this man one bit + its better to spread the ability to prove across 2 different people rather than concentrate it on one

Mooglie - not sure if i can donate to ymself and i assumed people wouldnt want to trust what i said anyway so

Stranger from Myst Island - didnt kill alisha presumably but i wasnt gonna ignore poor dead nottys reads and hand the ability to prove over to someone they didnt trust (+ maybe im wrong about inf and so their reads should be listened to as well)

Aqua - wasnt gonna ignore dead nottys reads v2 + now it was confirmed notty was town and had that line in their pm there was a chance mafia was told the information to blend in if they wanted so i didnt trust them (even tho he flipped town)

Unusual_Dood - literally murdered notty so no trust there

HKCaper - my 2nd choice after skele but i deemed that the claim was so basic and like plain that gaining 5 coins every night, while provable, just sort of rubbed me the wrong way and i couldnt shake iy

Good Skele - while they also murdered notty i do believe that skeles role fits the setup perfectly and, if proven (unfortunately by inf who i dont trust anyway but), literally cannot be a mafia role (since he takes the money from the victim so) + i do not get scummy vibes from the things they say so i ultimately townread them the most (and is my only townread tbh) so they get the ability to prove (+ i guess it honours alisha)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Aqua - wasnt gonna ignore dead nottys reads v2 + now it was confirmed notty was town and had that line in their pm there was a chance mafia was told the information to blend in if they wanted so i didnt trust them (even tho he flipped town)
tbh infact im willing to bet one of the reasons aqua was murdered is since people thought i would give him the donation stuff since on paper at a glance he was the most trustworthy person after nottys flip but

i mean i guess they also could have just primarily murdered him for looking town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also inf can i know what you were trying to tell aqua to do yesterday now
hk hinted a couple times that he had bidded on the tonic so i telling aqua not to bother bidding on it and to get the safe instead (cuz hk would win the tonic) + forgot aqua told hk to bid on the PI contract but remembered last night woops

my disagree rating was about that, not trying to hint at him not getting the safe, but i thought you were scum so when thats what you thought i played along :)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hk hinted a couple times that he had bidded on the tonic so i telling aqua not to bother bidding on it and to get the safe instead (cuz hk would win the tonic) + forgot aqua told hk to bid on the PI contract but remembered last night woops

my disagree rating was about that, not trying to hint at him not getting the safe, but i thought you were scum so when thats what you thought i played along :)
why would you not want aqua to bid on the PI contract ?
what do you mean
as in skele causing alishas murderer to only get 5 or 6 (i cant remember if it rounds up/down) so if you received 5 or 6 + 3 (notty) theyd be proven
but sessy only donated 4 so it would havebeen 7 and skele wouldnt have been proven anyway

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
aqua said he didnt want to bid on the PI contract and wanted either tonic or safe, and said he was leanin on getting the tonic

so i said to get the safe instead
i demand to know where aqua said this since i can only think of it being in context of hk bidding on the PI contract and so you would have known, and were intentionally trying to get aqua to waste his coins on an item you knew someone else was trying to buy (with more coins) since i am highly assuming that aqua went along with what i said since you literally appeared to agree with it and how would aqua know not to therefore agree too

Status
Not open for further replies.