EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i only brought it up cuz notty was townreading you based on you not lynching them and i had an argument to refute that

alisha just said 'oog always looks extremely townie as scum' cuz its the truth! even if your secret wasnt public people would still learn that you were really good at seeming town as scum and would still say that!
well noone sure seemed to think it before i said it aloud!
i think stranger couldve killed alisha yeah
well as i pointed out in next post im stupid and stranger has only donated 3 of those 5/6/11 coins so i guess that point can be ignored
and id be caught red handed the next day!!
not really since you can just have excuse of OwO i didnt know that there was someone else doing it so much happened this day OwO
lynching stranger is far more fun than lynching notty/sessy
youre not wrong

• monkas
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh its everytime you lie by demi lovato and the line is actually 'I knew what you were thinkin' before you'd say it aloud'
cant believe im accidentally singing after saying i was too lazy (i am only inf has the patience to do that)
lies you just dont want sessy to have their 3 coins cuz youre scum!!!1!1!!1!1!

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
every other role who didnt have a way of getting coins before the auction were given 3 coins to start. i think that was to let them bid on the auction day 1 with everyone else. oog didnt however, and that doesnt make sense to me, and i think its because hes scum.

for stranger, its mostly a gut feeling, combined with process of elimination. i think everyone else is likely to be town, other than stranger (and moog).
You said you suspect me, why the change?

sessy (who still needs to sing today btw i think)
my partner dipped :c

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
youll lynch stranger with us, right??!?!?!!
you trying real hard to make this shift happen, and i dont like it. i just dont really vibe them as scum, what was your biggest reason(s) to see stranger as scum again? i recal moog agreeing with you about stranger sticking to day 0 opinions or something, but i dont have 124 pages in my head, and even then why do you think that makes stranger scum

i'd really like to hear from aqua and stranger (and unu lol jk unless...)

although, as long as the lynch is not on aqua or moog ill vote if need be

• Agree
Reactions: sessybessy
Status
Not open for further replies.