EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you trying real hard to make this shift happen, and i dont like it. i just dont really vibe them as scum, what was your biggest reason(s) to see stranger as scum again? i recal moog agreeing with you about stranger sticking to day 0 opinions or something, but i dont have 124 pages in my head, and even then why do you think that makes stranger scum

i'd really like to hear from aqua and stranger (and unu lol jk unless...)

although, as long as the lynch is not on aqua or moog ill vote if need be
im shifting away from two people ive pushed hard on lynching before though, so what do you think the shift could mean?

and as i said its mostly a gut feeling of stranger being scum + town reads on everyone else meaning that by process of elimination i think stranger is scum.

the thing about stranger not changing opinions was only a tiny point that i threw out there, it could easily be nothing. its just that in general townies are more likely to change their minds and show that theyre unsure of their choices than they are to not do that, and stranger hasnt, so i felt it was a tiny red flag.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
What is the vote count? Also I have been away for 3 days so I have no idea what happened over the last 30 pages..
its like 2 aqua (me + notty) but thats mostly a joke, like 2 notty (aqua + stranger(?), maybe sessy too??) and 1 stranger (inf)

the current choices are between notty and stranger mostly (then me or sessy if youre nasty)

Good Skele

Reaction score
I'm not even confused, I feel like at one point of reading this, I got Amnesia. What in sane's sake are you doing? Instead of going for two most suspicious people, you decided to make a 'fun plot twist' explaining it with a "gut feeling"?

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm not even confused, I feel like at one point of reading this, I got Amnesia. What in sane's sake are you doing? Instead of going for two most suspicious people, you decided to make a 'fun plot twist' explaining it with a "gut feeling"?
"two most suspicious people" in your opinion maybe, but not mine

im voting stranger cuz i think theyre scum, and also its a fun plot twist so others should join!

Good Skele

Reaction score
"two most suspicious people" in your opinion maybe, but not mine

im voting stranger cuz i think theyre scum, and also its a fun plot twist so others should join!
Your opinion is rather easily changes, like a teen's mood.

If you think they are scum, then you surely have any kind of reason for that!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your opinion is rather easily changes, like a teen's mood.
thats because i dont have a secret agenda i just lynch my suspect! and my opinion is of course gonna change with new information/peoples posts!

my reason is gut feeling about them, as well as a gut feeling that hk, you, sessy, notty, aqua and UNU are town, leaving stranger (and moog) as my suspects

If you think they are scum, then you surely have any kind of reason for that!

Good Skele

Reaction score
thats because i dont have a secret agenda i just lynch my suspect! and my opinion is of course gonna change with new information/peoples posts!

my reason is gut feeling about them, as well as a gut feeling that hk, you, sessy, notty, aqua and UNU are town, leaving stranger (and moog) as my suspects
Understandable, have a nice day

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i call garbage on this
you dont think all of those people are town
you think im mafia because of my claim and thats it and you have a gut feeling stranger is mafia
you dont have a gut feeling the other 7 people are town!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i call garbage on this
you dont think all of those people are town
you think im mafia because of my claim and thats it and you have a gut feeling stranger is mafia
you dont have a gut feeling the other 7 people are town!
wrong!

ive said this a few times, i townread everyone else so by process of elimination it means stranger is scum

I have already said that, and indeed I think Notty is scum.
Thanks for reminder, by the way.
Vote Nottykitten
why do you think theyre scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.