EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
mornin

I placed my bid dont worry. I'll get some reads/vibes out there.

Town vibe: aqua, stranger (although stranger seemed pretty set on notty iirc, so that could change).
Town: moog based on role, still feels like a straight up town role and fits perfect in the game imo.
Scum: sessy and skele, dont fully trust their roles themselves or their roles to be town. Do find it unlikely sessy made up their role, so mhm.
Chaotic evil vibe: notty and inf, honestly these two, i cant this game. could well be scum in there.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
its 6am but im gonna make one more post

i do think sessy could still be scum, i think its plausible that they hadnt thought through their karaoke claim as much as i did and they didnt expect anyone would be like 'ok but if its not entirely clear whether they sang because of you, what then?' and so thought itd seem fine

it did seem like they didnt understand what my points were when i was bringing up that concern before, so the fact they still didnt address that when they wrote their 'clarification post' could be explained by the fact they didnt think it was an issue they had to address, and then when i brought it up again, it was kinda too late by then to address it without it seeming like a lie and so they thought itd be more likely to work out in their favour if they went the route of 'well, would i claim this role as scum??' rather than pretending tim forgot to clarify on that bit for a second time

and the whole 'i dont understand my role' thing, i can see it as her using that to look like shes not making up a claim as well

and i mean like i said before sessy's into music so i can see her basing her claim around singing, plus she had a role in the past where she had to talk about enjoying music during the day to unlock an action, so if she had to make a fakeclaim and was basing it on previous role experience itd make sense as well

however, notty rating my post funny just hit my gut that i was wrong somehow. like, it made me feel embarrassed, as though i knew i was wrong in some way? idk. so it makes me think sessy vs notty is two townies up for being lynched

i get the benefit of leaving stranger til later on so that the maf are forced to kill in the suspect pool instead of in what will eventually become two "proven" town, but i realistically dont think anyone other than moog and stranger are maf if sessy is town, and moog could help us with his role tomorrow again in case we're wrong about him, so lynching stranger becomes the best option, as long as im trying to lynch scum.

so thats why im voting there, but ill see how i feel tomorrow

mornin

I placed my bid dont worry. I'll get some reads/vibes out there.

Town vibe: aqua, stranger (although stranger seemed pretty set on notty iirc, so that could change).
Town: moog based on role, still feels like a straight up town role and fits perfect in the game imo.
Scum: sessy and skele, dont fully trust their roles themselves or their roles to be town. Do find it unlikely sessy made up their role, so mhm.
Chaotic evil vibe: notty and inf, honestly these two, i cant this game. could well be scum in there.
what do you mean about "stranger seemed pretty set on notty iirc, so that could change"?

also how come you think moog's role is town? and dont you find it odd he didnt get given 3 coins like aqua/notty claim?

how come you dont think sessy wouldve made up that role?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
its 6am but im gonna make one more post

i do think sessy could still be scum, i think its plausible that they hadnt thought through their karaoke claim as much as i did and they didnt expect anyone would be like 'ok but if its not entirely clear whether they sang because of you, what then?' and so thought itd seem fine

it did seem like they didnt understand what my points were when i was bringing up that concern before, so the fact they still didnt address that when they wrote their 'clarification post' could be explained by the fact they didnt think it was an issue they had to address, and then when i brought it up again, it was kinda too late by then to address it without it seeming like a lie and so they thought itd be more likely to work out in their favour if they went the route of 'well, would i claim this role as scum??' rather than pretending tim forgot to clarify on that bit for a second time

and the whole 'i dont understand my role' thing, i can see it as her using that to look like shes not making up a claim as well

and i mean like i said before sessy's into music so i can see her basing her claim around singing, plus she had a role in the past where she had to talk about enjoying music during the day to unlock an action, so if she had to make a fakeclaim and was basing it on previous role experience itd make sense as well

however, notty rating my post funny just hit my gut that i was wrong somehow. like, it made me feel embarrassed, as though i knew i was wrong in some way? idk. so it makes me think sessy vs notty is two townies up for being lynched

i get the benefit of leaving stranger til later on so that the maf are forced to kill in the suspect pool instead of in what will eventually become two "proven" town, but i realistically dont think anyone other than moog and stranger are maf if sessy is town, and moog could help us with his role tomorrow again in case we're wrong about him, so lynching stranger becomes the best option, as long as im trying to lynch scum.

so thats why im voting there, but ill see how i feel tomorrow

what do you mean about "stranger seemed pretty set on notty iirc, so that could change"?

also how come you think moog's role is town? and dont you find it odd he didnt get given 3 coins like aqua/notty claim?

how come you dont think sessy wouldve made up that role?
Say we end up lynching notty today, and she flips town, that would atleast give stranger some susp imo. For now stranger is town to me, but with a lesser vibe and less to go of than with aqua.

Feels like a typical town role to me. Its a closed setup, just because two roles got 3 coins i dont see why necesarily moog should also have gotten 3 coins.

Its a wild role. You or notty would perhaps have come up with this, but other players i dont know, less likely.

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Say we end up lynching notty today, and she flips town, that would atleast give stranger some susp imo. For now stranger is town to me, but with a lesser vibe and less to go of than with aqua.
why would it give stranger some susp?

Feels like a typical town role to me. Its a closed setup, just because two roles got 3 coins i dont see why necesarily moog should also have gotten 3 coins.
how come it feels like a typical town role? anyone who gets donations has their name public + donations public so if they get a lot of decent donations maf can know to nightkill them. the only town use for the role is to use it to find out who killed someone the night before, if they didnt spend the coins at the shop yet. i wouldnt call that a 'typical' town role though?

and, those two roles got told they start with 3 coins as they dont have a way to get any day 0 though (prob to allow them to bid on the first auction along with everyone else, cuz what else would the reason be?). oog also didnt have a way to get coins day 0 yet didnt start with any coins. to me that makes his role not fit properly

Its a wild role. You or notty would perhaps have come up with this, but other players i dont know, less likely.
hm maybe? i wasnt really seeing it that way but i guess it is slightly wild if you havent seen anything like it before and im not sure sessy has

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
?

I woke up to no Nottykitten post :(

still, I think Notty could be scum.

Infected_alien8_ why are you still adamant that Notty isn’t scum? Their behaviours recently screams a mafia player who doesn’t want to say the wrong thing and be outed

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1 Votecount 3: Who's Meme Is It Anyway?
Vote Target(Current/Needed)Voted By
Aqua2/5MooglieNotty
HKCaper0/5
Infected0/5
Mooglie0/5
Notty2/5AquaStranger
Sessy0/5
Skele0/5
Stranger1/5Infected
UNU0/5
No-Elimination0/5
Not Voting4/9HKCaperUnuSessy Skele
Deceased2/11TWGAlisha

The player with the most votes at deadline will be Eliminated, with ties decided randomly.
The deadline is set for 10 PM Eastern today. About 15.5 hours from now.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
as we can see aqua has killed the thread, therefore proving that he is able of killing which is a mafia ability, it would be foolish for people not to vote for this confirmed scum
oh no I've been bamboozled

wait until i go to bed to post that very interesting...
but you're garbage and scum so sit down and eat a hat
>go to bed
>4:37am

anyway im goin to bed now
>goin to bed
>8:15am

The problem is, sessy is new to mafia so it's very unlikely she'd have been able to come up with a good fake claim if mafia. That being said "karaoke mafia" is such a ludicrous, nonsense claim that I go full circle into actually believing it could be real.

That being said, the fact that you've pushed for details but received barely any spread out over 20-30 pages is fairly damning.

Honestly right now notty is probably the best lynch regardless of alignment, this whole "aqua was mean, so I'm not gonna post" meme is pretty funny but at the end of the day makes doing anything more difficult than it needs to be - plus she is very likely scum due to her claim and how she's been acting throughout the game, so I'd say it's a relatively safe lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.