Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
anyway im goin to bed now

but yh i feel pretty confident oog + stranger are the last maf together
Also please don't try and fuck everything up now otherwise I'm gonna do everything in my power to get you lynched tomorrow.

If oog and stranger are scum we'll find out if one of them has the 5 coins tomorrow.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wait I've just realised inf's actually a genius

Infected_alien8_ donate 5000 to yourself. If you are the scum with the 5 stolen coins you won't have them to bid on the auction. meaning it's even more favoured for town to win the PI contract.
for once in your life youve had a good idea congratulations

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
I feel like I'm gonna go out before Inf and people get back and I won't be on til the end of the deadline - technically the strat will still work if we lynch oog tonight, but we won't be able to do any subsequent tests the following nights.

I really advise lynching sessy or notty, and as sessy seems pretty non-confrontational about donating, I really suggest we lynch notty over sessy.

Eitherway sessybessy when you get on just donate 4 coins, regardless of who's lynched today that's still the best play for you.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Reactions: Unusual_Dood

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I feel like I'm gonna go out before Inf and people get back and I won't be on til the end of the deadline - technically the strat will still work if we lynch oog tonight, but we won't be able to do any subsequent tests the following nights.

I really advise lynching sessy or notty, and as sessy seems pretty non-confrontational about donating, I really suggest we lynch notty over sessy.

Eitherway sessybessy when you get on just donate 4 coins, regardless of who's lynched today that's still the best play for you.
I’ve really got nothing to lose.

Donate 4 coins

Status
Not open for further replies.