Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Aqua & Stranger/Inf
thanks
But atleast Inf isn't mindlessly trying to set up a lynch between two townies
ya but isnt he doing that to come out on top
he went from you and sessy to a magical change of heart where hes now going against the popular lynches (albeit possibly incorrect) so if/when you flip town he goes 'i knew it.... lets get [stranger or moog]' who are also town (since its not me and if it is inf then its not stranger)

i think the only solution is to have everyone donate their coins to inf then lynch him like you said :)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
in fact in a world where inf is mafia (and the other mafia hk/aqua)

- day 1: lynch notty (town) today -> 2/8 mafia
- night 2: kill any town player tonight that isnt stranger/UNU/me -> 2/7 mafia
- day 2: 'so i got 5(? or 6 i cant remember whether skele rounds up/down) + 6 coins last night which means stranger/UNU/moog is lying' (it wont matter that im alive if inf donates to himself (and he did kill alisha) since i will see the 3 coins pop up and corroborate his story but for me it would be against stranger/UNU) + whatever donation madness im doing will be on one of the people killed next night probably? -> lynch one of us -> 2/6 mafia
- night 3: kill any town player that isnt the remaining 2 out of stranger/UNU/me -> 2/5 mafia
- day 3: 'so we got the 1/3 wrong and now its a 50/50 so what did the results of the PI contract show [whoever buys it] (assuming theyre not dead)' -> it clears one of the 50/50s (since theyre both town) -> 'so lets lynch the other one' -> 2/4 mafia -> game over

idk how long it takes the auction items to come to you/whether you can use the PI contract instantly but its the same story if its used night 2 than night 3 or day 2 than day 3

and this story involves inf donating to himself, even if he doesnt do this it just means all that has to happen is me being killed night 2 altho that does open up the floor to the PI contract revealing one of stranger/UNU as inno on day 2 so only 1 is mislynched, but this is assuming that the PI contract is bought by a town / that that town isnt killed (which would be slightly good since then im not dead on day 2 and can call out inf)

this is a mess

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
thanks

ya but isnt he doing that to come out on top
he went from you and sessy to a magical change of heart where hes now going against the popular lynches (albeit possibly incorrect) so if/when you flip town he goes 'i knew it.... lets get [stranger or moog]' who are also town (since its not me and if it is inf then its not stranger)

i think the only solution is to have everyone donate their coins to inf then lynch him like you said :)
This is why Inf seems mafia to me - usually he is adamant that his way is the only way but this game he’s been switching both with who to lynch and what to do with the tactics.

At the start he wanted to go with his method (or your method idk you were involved) and even fought with Aqua a bit about why his method was the best but now he’s just going along with Aqua.

hence why I said I could see a potential Aqua/Inf team. Though this doesn’t explain why he is protecting Notty so much when Aqua wants Notty lynched.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

- day 2: 'so i got 5(? or 6 i cant remember whether skele rounds up/down) + 6 coins last night which means stranger/UNU/moog is lying' (it wont matter that im alive if inf donates to himself (and he did kill alisha) since i will see the 3 coins pop up and corroborate his story but for me it would be against stranger/UNU) + whatever donation madness im doing will be on one of the people killed next night probably? -> lynch one of us -> 2/6 mafia
- night 3: kill any town player that isnt the remaining 2 out of stranger/UNU/me -> 2/5 mafia
- day 3: 'so we got the 1/3 wrong and now its a 50/50 so what did the results of the PI contract show [whoever buys it] (assuming theyre not dead)' -> it clears one of the 50/50s (since theyre both town) -> 'so lets lynch the other one' -> 2/4 mafia -> game over

idk how long it takes the auction items to come to you/whether you can use the PI contract instantly but its the same story if its used night 2 than night 3 or day 2 than day 3

and this story involves inf donating to himself, even if he doesnt do this it just means all that has to happen is me being killed night 2 altho that does open up the floor to the PI contract revealing one of stranger/UNU as inno on day 2 so only 1 is mislynched, but this is assuming that the PI contract is bought by a town / that that town isnt killed (which would be slightly good since then im not dead on day 2 and can call out inf)

this is a mess
in fact i think skele can even be included in the hk/aqua possible teammates since all that matters is his mafia buddy inf confirming that the total sum of the donation was 5 or 6 + 6 to make his role seem real since on night 3 the person who i set the donations to is probably dying

does this mean i have to set the donations to stranger/UNU since ill do it ?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
idk how long it takes the auction items to come to you/whether you can use the PI contract instantly
If the item has an ability, it may be used the night it is received.
deadline is 4 am for me ? so i'll prolly place a vote in a few hours, right now it's looking to be notty, but id be open to changing from notty if we cant get that lynch (already 3/5 votes on notty though)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
?

I woke up to no Nottykitten post :(

still, I think Notty could be scum.

Infected_alien8_ why are you still adamant that Notty isn’t scum? Their behaviours recently screams a mafia player who doesn’t want to say the wrong thing and be outed
nottys not noobie enough to act like that, if theyre scum they wouldnt have nothing else to say, theyd have other ideas for persuading people of other plans. notty acting quiet doesnt make me think theyre scum

perhaps we wait until Inf confirms that I have sent him 3 coins
i wont get told until tonight though

Aqua & Stranger/Inf
can you explain how you think aqua got told about starting with 3 coins as maf though bearing in mind twg started with 0 as maf

This is why Inf seems mafia to me - usually he is adamant that his way is the only way
excuse me i do not think this is an accurate description of me

At the start he wanted to go with his method (or your method idk you were involved) and even fought with Aqua a bit about why his method was the best but now he’s just going along with Aqua.
i dont remember fighting anyone for any method

but originally we were going with oog's plan but then tim revealed that it wouldnt work so then aqua's plan was the only one left

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_ do you accept this is a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.