Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
right so how does this donation thing prove that I’m not mafia? If we’re trying to find who killed Alisha then I don’t understand how it benefits me since you’ll just be like “well you have 2 coins.”
So you either have:

3 coins = innocent

0 coins = mafia

5 coins = mafia

If you donate 4 and inf receives 4 we know you're mafia

if you donate 4 and inf receives 3 we know you're innocent

if you donate 4 and inf receives 0 we know you're mafia

does this make sense?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So you either have:

3 coins = innocent

0 coins = mafia

5 coins = mafia

If you donate 4 and inf receives 4 we know you're mafia

if you donate 4 and inf receives 3 we know you're innocent

if you donate 4 and inf receives 0 we know you're mafia

does this make sense?
Yes

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
This wasn't supposed to be patronising btw - it's really important we're all on the same page now, if this doesn't answer ur question feel free to rephrase it
I mean I’m up for it.

still think it’s a mafia pooling tactic imo but Notty is really suspicious right now so I’m gonna push that to the side and try focus on them

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
its time to play the notty translator from that game where people got silenced and farm ratings again
L̗͎o̤n͉̼͖̯̘̟g̨̦̫͍̳̣͕̲i̻̘̤̪̜̤̕ng͏͔̣͎͖̰͇͚ ̢͎̤f̘̬͈͙͉̯o͏̭̜r̸͎͔̦̰̣ ̟̜̠̝̪s͏̖̼̭p̲̩͖̳ir͚͙̭̮i͙͓͎̮̫̰̠͜t̟̟͕̙̻̬u͖̼̕àl̼̟͓͓͇ ̳̗͈͓̯ͅș̛̜̝̖̪p̞̳͙̰̖r̯̠͍̱̗̭̬͢i̵͓̗̲̜͚̳̣n̳̥g̛͇͉̟̦̥ͅͅs͚̯̗͙̯̠̲,̵̤̣͎
̛̰̞̳Į̤̤͚̣̤̙̙ ͅd̝̪̣̭͖͢r̯̼a̝̠̤͕̬̰g̥͇̼̞͙̳g̣̗͕͎̮͖͡e͖d̨̪̫ ͈̘͟my̘̜ͅs̴͎̬̖͚͎è̮͍̳͙͍͇̥l̷̖͔͔f̙̯̭͎̹̫ ͇̯͔t̥͉̥̪̣͓͍h̲͚̣̀r͍͙̺͚ͅo̯̬̙̳̘̣͜u̮̰̻g̬͙̳̰͎̺͠ͅh̢ ͏̣de̝̰͎s͉̦̣̗ͅe̤̘̺̙r̞̮͍ͅt͖͚͉̫͝ ͔̮̬͙̲͘ș̕a̫͙n͓͉͕͘d͓̻̼̝ṣ̠ ̣̟̤̻̦̭̲͝.̼͉̝̳̳͎͠.̕.͇̜̺̜̲ͅ
͍͉̝͡An ͙̰͕̪̤a͉͈̘͇͎͙̺͜n̬g̙e͔̝͓̭͙̻ḽ̪͖ ̩̝w̨͍̘͈͎̬͓i͎̖̳̞̩͠ͅth̢̠̪̤̫ ҉̤̲̱͖t͏̣h͠r̪͔͉ͅḛ̫̥̰ḙ̦̟͍̻̤̺ ͏̙̙̲̻p͓͉͇a̝̙i̶͇̖͚̟̬r̷̥̯̦s̼̰ͅ ̴̩̲̤̰ọ̰̗͚̩̦̀f̼̩ ̴͇͖̰̱̻wi̹̬͖̬͚n̵̦̯͚̱͍͖gs̪͇͔̜̖ͅ
A̖͈̠͙̱͖̤͠r̸̭̙͇͈r͞i̶̱̗v͚̜̼̜̞͝e̗̝̻ͅd̢͖̙͖ ̹͕̼̜͇̣͎t͇ọ̭̝̟̘̹̹͟ ̢̞͈̹͇̼m̲̝̥e͍̙̬̱͉ͅ ̭̝͕̣at ͚̪͕̘̝̰̻c̺͞ͅr̲̳̭o͜s̠͖͢s̗ ̴̤̲̥̠̫͎ͅo͉̗̟f̰̲̀ ̧̟̟͙̹̰ͅl̶̰̞a͕̻̰̮͜n̗d̰s̟̣̤̮͕̱̥̕;̱̹̘
͖̫͚͈̦̫̞W͍͉͞i͎t̳h̴̺̳̗̟̠͓ͅ f̹̭̰̤̲i̗̣͕̹n̨͕̫g͙͓e̥r̤͖̰̜͖ͅs̫͍̬̘͠ ̤s̝͔ͅo̞̩̥̣͉͙͍ ̯͇̪̠l̞̫̣i̱̤͜g͉̱h͏̣t̼͚ ̙̤̙͘ͅa̱̞̲̱̼̲n̨̥͔̟d͈͎ s̹̦̟̙̪̰͙l̺i̙m҉̬̭ͅ
̩̤̝̹͙̩͘H̡̩e̱͎ ̘t̰͖̘o̙͓͡u̡̬c͉h̝͓̗͈ed̹͙͖ ͈͖m̺͡y͓̘̗͈̯̮͈͞ ̪̹e̴̺͓ý͎̺̗e̯̠͍̪̟̼͚͝ṣ͈̟͘ ͉a̼̱̳̭̪͠s͖̫̣̗̦̬ ̙̮̪̥i̮̣̲̱n͞ ͈̞̫̣ͅa͏̩̙̳̖̰ ̨̥͔͇͖͇̭͔d̻̤̠͉̀re̵͙̪̺̹a̭m̪̝̲:̣
̹̕À̝̻n̟̖͎d̪̳͙͔̺͓ͅ ̜͉͓̹͍́ó̤̤̤p̶e͖̹̖̬̠̲̗ńe̫̬̖̯̮ͅd̲̱̹̱̘̼̩ ͚̮͔my̶͕̘͙̣͈ ̥̞̪̮͚͍p̹r̼̝͉̣ọ͢p̜̘̜͈͇h̯̜͇͝é̳̠̻ͅt̨̪͉͕̙̘̖i҉̣̝̭͍c̢̱̣̰̩͙͙͚ ̷̼͚̮̘e̵͎y̯͙̩͓͚̪͉e̗̳͕͙s̸̻͙̫̦ ̧̖̖̯ͅ
̱L͉͈̺ḭ̴̙̣̟̼̹̳k̺e̴̼̯͚̜͕̫̫ ̠̮̱̝͉̜̮ey͎̲ȩ͈̟͓s҉̦̮̲ ͇̟̟̱͈ͅͅo̗̯̬̮f̩̣̙̯ ̫̮̤e̸̤̞̗͈̙a̧̮̙͖̫g̦̗̥̹̖l̙ȩ̞̟͉̞̘ ̢̭̳͕i̙͍͜n̗ ̷̱̣s͍͙̩͓̙͈̳ṵ̱͓͟r͖̙̘̹̤p͇͇̳̟r̼͕̗̘͓is͉̗e̸͓͔̩̪̻̘̜.̳̯͖̯͓̬
̡͔̹̳H̹͠e͔̮͡ ̩͖̰t̤͝o͇̠͍͍̣̱̻͞u̺̘̠̤͚̞c̨̬̬̝̙h̖̺̬̖̕e̬̤͎̺̪̘d͓̯̩͜ ̰̙͖͍m͇̥̝y̞̙͟ ̜̥̯̥̝͍ͅe̖̜̲͕̻̫a̶̩͕̗̲̩r̗̯͈͡ș̹̥̥̮͎ ̺̙͢i̜ͅn̙ ̮̰̖̺͕m̼͚o͔͓̭̕v͍̭͚̩̣̪̲́e̲m̺̝̺e̥͈̦͔̠n̮̹͙͍̜ṱ̰͈́,̮̹ ̙s̶̫i̕n̥̫̼̟͔̳g̺̟̻̞͟l͏̗e͈̳͢,̛̭̠̟̟̲
͈A͉̼̥̤̦̣̦n̶͈͓̪̘͔͍̦d̮̠͓̭ ̨̹͕ṱ̴̜͇̩ͅh̯̜̲̙̙̞̯͡e̳̖̙y̪͓ ͔̹̩we̻͔̟͖ŕ͓̻͙̞e̵̠̜̳͙ ̣͉̝̯̲͚f̻̯̮̤̱̫̘i̹̖̪͙͠ll͏͔͔̤͇̦ͅe͔̥̹̰̩d̷̪̥ ̯͚́w̩͓͉̘̲̜͕i͏t̥͓̼̦͉̫̕h̩̺͍ ̨̫̠̞͓̻͍̫n̕o̝̭͈̤̼̹͉i̧̮̮̦̳̝̤̤s̷ḙ̪ a̼̞͚̼̝̟͡n̖̠̙̠͈d͉̮̖̫̹̞̮ ͔̹̟͓͇͖j̰̗̬͔̤i̱̜̼̞̻̦n̴̪͕g̢̜͔ḻ͜e:͚̬͉̩͓̟͟
̮̜I͍͙̲̱ h͔̹̬̩̦͚e̛̙̝a̬̠̼̤̟̼r̯̥͇̭d̡ ̣̣̠̭͍a͎̯̖ ̴͉͍͓̬̹s̙̼̜͔̜h̟̬͕͇͕̳u̙ḑ̼̩d̬̘̜͟è̼̹ṛi̵̳̣̦̖̪̩͖ng̻̤̼̹̰̲̝͢ ̞̠̟̝̳ͅͅo̵͍̖͉̙f̢ ̛̻̬̲͔̭h̙̺̝͝e̶̟̠a͔̼̖͇ve̩͕̼̹̭͚n͓̮̞̯͙͖s͍͓͍͉̠͉,͖̝̕
̘̟̗̮̦̀A̡̱͙̙͈̫͓͚ņ͔͎̯d̪̀ ̥̮̤̰͉͇ͅa̘͔n̳̖͉̝͢g̮̭͝ḛ̘l̨ş͎̬̭̱̖̬'̦͕ ͘f̴͈̹l̮̖i̼̫͇̘̫̬g̩h̖͢t͙́ ̡̯̞̗̲̜̤o̵ṉ̼ ͈͙͎̬͎̰͚͝a͈̹͎̺̻̙z̷̟ur̡͇͖͈̗e̺͕͔͝ ͎̕h̪̳͠e̦͍̠̹i̧͇gḩ̼͓̣t̗̣͖̹̬̺̺͞s̝̥͍͔͇̀
̛̻̘̲͚A̜̪͎̼͕̖̪n̙̹͕̥̩͡d͈̝̜̲̬̤̭͟ ͏͇̝̰͙̟̟ ̝͈c͍̼̮͎r͏̰e̷͚̟̫͇̪͇a̼͇̟͔͔̝̹t͇͍̹̗̠u̲̣̱̫̩̻͖r͚̻̥̀ȩ͖̝s̘̯̯̦̞'͕͇̤͝ ͚̙̩̩̻͉c̠͈͈r̯̯̼a͕͍̱ͅͅw̝̰̯̳̩̹͎l̛ ̹̝̲̀i̭n͠ ̦̩̙͈͈͉l̲̫̳̰̥ͅon̟̫̙̝̥̠̦g̴͓̭̪̖ ̲͚ş͉̭e̡͖̰̭̲̠̱ạ̹̻ ̳̤̮̩̘̲͉n͏̠͚̟į͈͈g҉̤̖͖̲̥h̬̪̺̭ͅṯ̥̱̠͓͔͟ͅs̡̫̤,̝̤̪̥̹ ̞̘̖̺̖̠̀
҉̼̞͕A͢n̠̪̱d̠̣̲̩̘̬ ̜̗̪̖̦̭r͈͚̼̱ư̫̳̟̩͕s̩͉t̙̹̬̖l̩̭e̼̜̫͔̯̟̭ ̭̫o͎̙̹͝f̮͎̬̭͙ ̼͖v͎̺͓̣̬̹͍i̮̦̠͕n̮̣e̩̭̯̩ș͈̗̮͙̗̥ ͎̗̺̖̥͈͈i͕̦n̲̹̜̖̖ ̤̗̣̗̺d͏̫̰̠̬͎̱̟i̩̖̭̠̻͟st͓͔̝a̛͓̘͙̙̯̫n̨̳͖͈̟̹t̸̙̞̤ ̼̤̦̞͞v̩͚̗̺̦̙͈aͅl̞̪̭̮̯̣͍l̯͚͍̬̦͢ḛ̕y̮̜̪s̭̬̻̪̼̱̮.̡̗͉̭̪͓͚
̮̠͚A̠͔̜̦̜̻̘̕n̬̮̪̻͎͙̤d̘͙͚͖ ̧͇ḥ̖e̪͙̼͚̠͈̗͝ ̻̩̜̯̖͔b͝e͏̙͓̩n̰͍ṭ͖̻̤̪̭͈ ͓̠̰̱̻͟d̟̱͡o̖̝̜̥̝w͈̙̩ͅn̠̯͓͓̫͞ t̨͉̪o͏ ̖̹͔m̧̤y̟̬ ̛c̘̬̖̘͖̲͕h̨̯̭i̥̤ṇ̢̪̥͇̝̮,̞̀
A̛̭͓n͉̦d̻ ̟͝h̷̖e̸͇̞̖ ͕̝̩̪̀ͅt̪͉͝o̘̬͕͔̮r͉̮͡e̩̬̲ of͓f͙͇̟̱̻̙́ ̶̳̩̜̹̦̫͚m̮̻̜͖̘̺͝ý͎̖͈ ̱̦͚͍̭͙̮͠ṱ̟̪ͅͅo͔͎̜͚͙͕n͙̭̳̲͢ͅg̪̘̼̤u͙̩̺̼e̬ ̝͠o͙̘͍͖͔̘̖f̞͕̣̦̟ ̧̗̜̲̣̰s̬͕i͚̼̤̠̹͍͓n̠͇̲̻̲̘͖,͎̘̺
͍̜I̘ṋ̱͍̲̻͖͙ ch̙͈͞e͏a̗̘̤̲t̺̠̮̰͈͉͡ ̨̳̞̘͍a͜n̷͇̼̗̫̠d̞̳̥̺͓ ̡̮̳͇̫̜̭̼i̙͖̖̹͔ḍ̛̙͔̳̮͙l̶͙ẹ̬̰ͅ ̖̻͚̜͇̘t̴͚͔a͇̻͖̤l̴k͘s ̶ͅa̤̰̰̞̫̦͔r̺o͓͉u̬̦͇̦̱s̴͖̪̥e̻̪̪͚d̜͔̦̙̟,͉̠
̶A̶̬n͍̝͇̜̗͡d̛ ẉ̭͍̹̕i̶̯̘̖̝̣̱̼ṱ͓͈̫̫͖̞h͏̱̠ ͉̠́h̜͖̙́i͍͍̫̝̖͙̫s̨̩͔͙͖ ̖ḩ͖̬̜̙͍ͅa̠̬̳̰̪͟ͅnd̫̘̱͖̰̪̻ ̧͉̞͖̗̳i͚͍̯̣̣n̮͍̺ ͝b͉̝͔͟l̼̮̗̭o̫͉͙̙͚̻̟͟o̝̠̗̭̪͇͇d̖̟͚̲̺̯ͅy̞ ̞̀s͜p̻͇̩͕̕e҉͉̭͙̜c͘ḳs
͔̰̘̬H̞͔̼̟͚̗e̗̫ ͏̱̜p͏͈̦͕͖̥u̵͍̺̹̫̗t ̪̠̦͇̗̤t̢̜̠h͓̬͚̹̝̯̜ḙ̸̬ ̩͇́s͔̖̕t̘̘̩i̞̫n͚̘͍̫̗̻g҉̝̖͉̻ ̖̤͎͈̺o̫͈̳f̟̭̠̭͎͔ ̖̩͔̘̤̯̪͡w̖͇̪̞͕iz̜͠a͏̭͉̩̤̭͖̮r̟d̥̼ ̼̱͖̜̯̰̤ș͚̼͕̹n̸̘̻̬a̱̬̠͇̺̰̕k̡̲̺ͅe̵͎̙s̤̳̣ ͖̜̮̜̬̺̤ ͜
͍I͕̘̻̳̖̩͢n̯̱̰͓͎̩͔t͝o͓̘ ̲̥̟͔̺̪ṃ̹͘y͇̘̖̮͎̝͡ͅ ̝̙̫̞de̘͍̹̫͕͇a̶d̝̺̼͔̕l̮̙̜͓̀y̘͇͎͟ ͉̤̩͇̠̩s̠̫̪̯̮t̼̖͔̠o͈̞̖̖n҉̟̜̪̖ȩ̞̭d̢͔̺̜̯̯ ͞mou̘̮͓̻̣t̳h̤̻̫͚̗.̜̜ ̯͉̤̭̖͙͢
͔̞̪̱ͅW̳̭̰i̥̼͉̙ͅt̖͖h̞̰ ̡̥h̵̫͍i͘ş̱̳̝ ̨̜͔͓͖͎̻̺s̩͎̦͙̥h͉̼̦̜a͖r҉̞͍͖̤p̮ ҉̫s͉̳̘͎w͇͎̜o̬̭͔̳͚͚͘r̨͖d̦͍̬̗͍͜ ̴̳̙h̴e̲͚̯̪̼̝͜ ̳̝̭̜͇c̶̜̝̰ͅl̰͕̖͕̜̺e̺͈̭̲a͉̬̫̣̤v̨̝̪͉̟̦̱̬e̤̘̘ḏͅ ̴m̝̜̞̼y̫͕͇͎̟ ̰̟͈̜͙̗̦b͔͕̤̪̬̮̪r͍̻̺̲͔͕ea̷ṣ̯̞t̠̖͍͓̳͠,̶̥̫
͎͎̱͔͙̭̟A̛͍͚̖n̶̠̩̫d̢̥͈ ͉̺̥̬̻p͍̳̰̪̟̻l̵ṵ̤͘ͅc̩͞k̖͕̯ed͍̦͎ ͈͔my͏̬ ̵͖̘̤͎̝͈͔q̭͔̘̗u̹̼͎̪i͔͇v̠̯̬͓ę͓r̪͚͍̮̙̮̟͝i̫͓͙̬̗̻n̼̱͡ͅģ̙̬̦̬̫ ͙̥͢h̯̯̗̻̪̲̺e̯̲a̖͍̳̗r͚̰͞t̴̯̩̣ ̗̣̞̘o҉̜̻͔̮̰͎̹u̳͠t͏͉,̠͞
̙͚͙̠A̟̙nd̵̤̰̲̻͎̬ ̷̜̩c̣̀o̠̦̳̲a͓̗͎̗̹̻͘l̦s̸̞ ̷̲̪̗̦f̙̯̲̗̻la͉̟̟͇͕̻̭m̷e͚̙̣̲̫̬͓͡d͔̲͚̜͕̤ ̤wi͇̦͔t̸̪̝h̻̪̱̣ ̢͍̞̲̪̖̟̣G͇̫̫̪̲͝o̯̲̕ḏ̪̲ͅ'̤̭s͖͔̯̙̠͢ ̹͓͍̟ͅb̧̭ȩḥ̨̹̠͓̹͚̫e͝st҉̫,̙ ͎̥͙̜̞
̸̗̭̥̗̣̭͔I̮̥̹̖͟ͅnt͓̼̘̣͕o̤͖̱̣̘̠͝ͅ ҉͕͕̯̻m̬͖͍̮͎͝y̨ ̢g̮̼̗̱̞a̲͙̙̣͙p̣̤̠͖̱̖̗i̯̼̳̳̭͉n҉̖̥͙̦g̷ ̟̀b̪͉̱̜͎̤̭r͕͚͈̥͡e̫̱̰͠a̬̭̳̭̭̪͘s̶̠t͈̗̝ ̣͖̯͇͙͕̗w͕̥̻̟͢e̠͉̩̘͍̖r͚̕e̗̝̜ ͚͎̜̞̮͕g̹͔̭͖͉̞r̸o̞̟̼̺͚͝u̴̩n̞̱̜̬̹̞d̨̝̲.̡̗̥͖̜
̫̺́L̶̖͓̤͚ͅi͇̭͎̗̟ͅk̡̳̹e͏͔̦̯͇̫ ̸̞̻̱͚̮d͇͖̼͝e̲̭a̻d̜̖͔̖͘ ̩̥̼ͅI͖̪͉̞͔̺͖ ̜̱͙͕̮̬l̗̦̬ͅa̡͎͕y̡̜̖̻̯͖̟ ͎͠o͖̣̣͞n̞͎̲͎̲ ̥̬̠͓d̤̯̼͖ͅe̜̯̞̼͡s̛̪̜̠͎͓̥e͉r̢̻̟͈t̞͖͚̥͉́ͅ ̰șą̥̰̺̤n̖̞̝̳̜̮͝d̸̫͖̺̗͍ͅs͉̬̭̭̼̗,͔
̷͍̻͇̯A̫͓̬̗̗n̦̻̟͎̠d̜ ̩̰̦̠̦͝l̙͉i̘͔͍͓s̤̼̜̻ț͔̟̫̬ͅe̜̩̫͞n̼̝e͚͚̱̳̳̖̱͟d̲̞̞̱̗̝͠ ̙̝͚̮̞̱ṯ̥͙͖̻̪̖́o̰̘̥̝͔̫ ̙̞͈͔t̜͉̬͈͡h̻̻̹͖̙̺ͅẹ̶͚̬̳ ̪̩G̷͇͈͍͚̰̟o҉̟͚̤d̼͈̖̦̠͎'̡̩s҉̦̺̯̖̪ c̡̯̟̠̘o̧mm̮̩a͓͉n͚̜̝̻͕̣̯ds̢̖:͡
̷̣̺̲'͚͓̬͙̝A̶͕͍̦riś͕̻͉͕͙e̫̲̲͈͚,̰̯́ ̼̻̻O͞ ̫̞̘pr̥̬̥͍̖̗̯o̭p̩͔̞̦̠̤̣h͈͟e̯̰̮͔͍͠t̙͎͖̫̭̟̀,̱̫͔͈̕ ̗̗̦̝̱̳̫h̘̬̠͜a̗͟r̭̮͙k̦̩ ̯̞̥͙á͙̥̣ͅn̵͚̳̟̠̤d̛̗͎ ̸s̨̙̭̙ę̩̭͍̳̳e̪͓̤,̛͔͉̣̻̼ ̰̖̟͙͇͟ͅ
B͍̱̟ḙ̷̞̰ ̢̤̤͈̫̭̤̝f̲i͖l̬͇͔̟͖͠l̖̙e̟d͇ w҉i̜̹͖̹t̮̪̠̦̠͓h̡̫ ҉̱u͎̜̹͓͇͝tt̝͓̟e͇̮̣̭̻͟r͟ ̠M͚̺͜y͏̯̪͉̤͖ͅ ̳̩͉͙̗̤͡ḓ̵̟͎̟̘ͅe̺̥̩͎͍̜m̱a̟̼̯͘n̢d̛̙̯̖͍s̮̭̤ͅ,͖̠̗̯
͖̻͜A̫͓n̨̫d̮,͖͢ g̣͚͇̞̯͞o̢͕i͚n͖̦̟͈̥̟g̼ ̵̞͍o҉v̸̲͇e͓̼̠͝r̵ ̹L͎͍͇ͅa̼̠̖̘n̷̼̮͇d̳̮ a̟n͙̟̺̯̠̭̘d҉͖͖̱ ͓̰͕̘S̛̼̭̱̪̦̣̱e͙̬a̷,̨͚̗̻̭͉
̳̗̘̜̖B̪̳͚̞̥̀u̧͉̥͇rn̛̰̜̟̼͙ ̦̤̜̩wi̢̺̮͇t̛̘h̶͖̘ ͉̮̲̱ͅy̥̦͔͜où̱̹̰̬̠r̰ ̗͕͈̭̲͕͞W͖̩̘͞ọ̞͖̭r̼͙̩͎̹͕d̸̻̦͍ ̵͎̦̫͙̬t͍̗͖̦͝ͅh̩̺̭͕̬e̫͇̹͠ ̷̯͖h̴͇͚̠̖̲̩u̢̹͖̳̝̭m̫̣̣̗̖an̫̯̰̪e͍͖̱̭̼͡ ͔̹͓̗̬̖̠he̥͚a͇̩͔̝̭̙̗̕r̰͈̫͇̮̙͡t̺̰̩̻͇s̗̦̻̭ͅ.̴̬͇̜'̣̫̤̱̼̖͚'̬͖̥

• Winner
Reactions: sessybessy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
he was one of the memer boys with me, jolt, omni and joel gettin in trouble with the big bad admins, shitposting the days away.
whomstved is joel
i do miss farming ratings with notty back in those days
i looked up faith in the search to see how long youve been making these bad faith arguments since they seemed semi random to me and on the 8th page is parquettes no swearing thread and 10/10

• Winner
Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
whomstved is joel
i do miss farming ratings with notty back in those days
i looked up faith in the search to see how long youve been making these bad faith arguments since they seemed semi random to me and on the 8th page is parquettes no swearing thread and 10/10
good shit

and Joel was Emma (toilet princess's) irl friend, I can't for the life of me remember what his name was here since he changed it so often.

Aussie like Jivvi, real nice fella caught up with him a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.