Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Skele

Reaction score
yes :)
i dont trust the guy that ran away mid massclaim

unvote
vote Good Skele
Apologies, I went to bed like a god damn responsible person.
That being said, I'm a town-aligned role (honestly I doubt there's a so called RID thing, but not taking this risk, I guess). My night action is to visit a person, and, if they die, I get half of the money they had, and just one coin if they don't.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
That being said, I'm a town-aligned role (honestly I doubt there's a so called RID thing, but not taking this risk, I guess). My night action is to visit a person, and, if they die, I get half of the money they had, and just one coin if they don't.
So you steal money from them if they don't die?

Also

If the target dies, the killer takes any coins and items they had.
If this had been all coins I wouldn't believe your claim but since it's any coins I suppose your action could take priority and happen before hand.

Good Skele

Reaction score
So you steal money from them if they don't die?
Not really, I'm simply being given one coin, at least as the description says, because I don't see "steal" in the part when the target doesn't die.
Day 0 Votecount 2: Robbery Is Just Spicy Burglary
Vote Target(Current/Needed)
Alisha0/6
Aqua1/6Infected
HKCaper0/6
Infected1/6Notty
Mooglie0/6
Notty0/6
Sessy1/6Unu
Skele2/6MooglieSkele
Stranger0/6
TWG0/6
UNU1/6Alisha
No-Elimination1/6Notty

Deadline in 2 days.
I appreciate your work a lot, in fact, but how come I voted myself ?

• Informative
Reactions: Timdood3 and Aqua

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Apologies, I went to bed like a god damn responsible person.
visit me tonight for 5 coins!

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
An actual massclaim what a time to be alive. I feel like im in a similar spot as alisha.

I currently have 0 coins, but each night I get 5 coins.

It makes some sense to me for some townies to have coins, which works especially well with moogs role imo (town vibe on moog therefore).

Reactions: Alisha

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My name is X (not my real role name). I gain 3 coins if a town player is lynched and 5 if a non-town player is lynched. I also have the ability to purchase an item called "poison", which requires 15 coins. The item will activate immediately and a target player will die at the end of the next night.

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My name is X (not my real role name). I gain 3 coins if a town player is lynched and 5 if a non-town player is lynched. I also have the ability to purchase an item called "poison", which requires 15 coins. The item will activate immediately and a target player will die at the end of the next night.
how many coins do you have currently?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
An actual massclaim what a time to be alive. I feel like im in a similar spot as alisha.

I currently have 0 coins, but each night I get 5 coins.

It makes some sense to me for some townies to have coins, which works especially well with moogs role imo (town vibe on moog therefore).
bless you
bless you

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
meanwhile on the note of poison what can stranger's potions even possibly do
i agree with whoever said the green liquid being poison was probably too on the nose but like literally what can potions even do
they also feel slightly misplaced within the game's context seeing as inf + UNU seem to sell actual modern day stuff (well UNU hasnt revealed his other 2 items but since she shares 1 with inf i assume he has the same kind of theme)
its possible that one of the potions is an antidote to twg's poison which suggests that either theres a mafia source of poison (if stranger is town) or stranger has just claimed their actual mafia role
or i guess they can both be town and its just a balancing thing since youd have to time the antidote to not rotate out before the poison is usable (looking at the poison as a vig kill on a mafia)
who knows!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i agree with whoever said the green liquid being poison was probably too on the nose but like literally what can potions even do
they also feel slightly misplaced within the game's context seeing as inf + UNU seem to sell actual modern day stuff (well UNU hasnt revealed his other 2 items but since she shares 1 with inf i assume he has the same kind of theme)
its possible that one of the potions is an antidote to twg's poison which suggests that either theres a mafia source of poison (if stranger is town) or stranger has just claimed their actual mafia role
or i guess they can both be town and its just a balancing thing since youd have to time the antidote to not rotate out before the poison is usable (looking at the poison as a vig kill on a mafia)
who knows!!
well i guess they're tonics and not potions which i guess is more real life and less fantasy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
who knows!!
stranger wont have made up the potions so theyre real at least cuz theyd be outed as lying easily, so theyre real whatever their use is

also UNU never said he shared any items of mine

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
wait wtf twg’s role doesn’t make sense though

when would it amount to anything useful?
we lynch 3 nontowns game is over by the time he can afford poison

we lynch 5 towns game is a loss

2 scum 2 town maybe? but THEN THE POISON TAKES ANOTHER NIGHT TO ACTIVATE

twg’s poison is guaranteed to never amount to anything without some unknown outside intervention!

unvote
vote TWG

Status
Not open for further replies.