EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
notty and alisha can easily be mafia though, even with that line of thinking, because the black market could easily be a lie (it is).
This is a good point.

I will state for the record that if Notty flips town I would be open to an Alisha lynch.

That said, guess I'm putting my vote on Notty in spirit for now. IDK if we're anywhere near hammer but I don't want to risk it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Alisha

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
why am i getting murdered over a black market

it was a REFERENCE
And this is why I want to see what Notty flips before I make up my mind on you. B/c like I said, I can see your role claim being legit and likely not mafia. I could also see Notty taking an offhand reference you made earlier and running with it for their fakeclaim. All of this hinges on Notty lying about their role of course, and if it's true that Notty is full of BS, then I'd say that would clear you in my books.
However, if Notty flips town, then I would have to seriously rethink my read on you because I can't see both of your roles existing in the same faction AND the setup still being balanced.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
what do you mean? as in do i want them to claim? in which case yes we should all claim before anyone dies today
Good since if not I was gonna suggest people claim atleast if they had knowledge of the black market before im lynched for it.

What do you think of the current economy based on the claims? They really don't fit well together in my eyes, that being Alisha/Aqua+me/0-coin townies

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
And this is why I want to see what Notty flips before I make up my mind on you. B/c like I said, I can see your role claim being legit and likely not mafia. I could also see Notty taking an offhand reference you made earlier and running with it for their fakeclaim. All of this hinges on Notty lying about their role of course, and if it's true that Notty is full of BS, then I'd say that would clear you in my books.
However, if Notty flips town, then I would have to seriously rethink my read on you because I can't see both of your roles existing in the same faction AND the setup still being balanced.
wait

where does nottys role contradict mine

Status
Not open for further replies.