EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
stranger wont have made up the potions so theyre real at least cuz theyd be outed as lying easily, so theyre real whatever their use is

also UNU never said he shared any items of mine
oh woops i thought he said he could include a PI contract but not the other 2 items but youre right

+ good point

also its slightly weird that twg is apparently able to summon poison from his own private market vs notty having to use a black market for their private items

since (assuming nottys town and (atleast one) mafia has access to black market) notty will have to outbid to get the useful items from that vs twg just getting it for 'free' (i mean i guess it makes sense since it has a set price of 15 coins and isnt an auction item)

i retract my post i think it makes sense but im leaving it here incase anyone else has the same thought

• Agree
Reactions: Aqua

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait wtf twg’s role doesn’t make sense though

when would it amount to anything useful?
we lynch 3 nontowns game is over by the time he can afford poison

we lynch 5 towns game is a loss

2 scum 2 town maybe? but THEN THE POISON TAKES ANOTHER NIGHT TO ACTIVATE

twg’s poison is guaranteed to never amount to anything without some unknown outside intervention!

unvote
vote TWG
2 scum 2 town wouldnt make the game end in one more night, hed have more nights to be able to use it

and oogs role would be the "unknown outside intervention"

oh woops i thought he said he could include a PI contract but not the other 2 items but youre right

+ good point

also its slightly weird that twg is apparently able to summon poison from his own private market vs notty having to use a black market for their private items

since (assuming nottys town and (atleast one) mafia has access to black market) notty will have to outbid to get the useful items from that vs twg just getting it for 'free' (i mean i guess it makes sense since it has a set price of 15 coins and isnt an auction item)

i retract my post i think it makes sense but im leaving it here incase anyone else has the same thought
thats because the black market doesnt exist

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah no that means 4 lynches plus nightkills, plus one night of waiting, no chance.
what do you mean

day 0 - we lynch scum; 10 players (5 coins for TWG)
night 1 - town dies
day 1 - we lynch town; 8 players (8 coins for TWG)
night 2 - town dies
day 2 - we lynch town; 6 players (11 coins for TWG)
night 3 - we lynch mafia; 4 players (16 coins for TWG); poison activates this night (it doesnt have a delay he said it activates instantly)
day 3 - maybe twg poisoned the last maf, maybe not and its 3 players with 1 maf left

vs oog using his role to donate to twg to give him coins to get the poison early

it means the poison is only designed to be used late game but its not like its impossible it could be useful

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
what do you mean

day 0 - we lynch scum; 10 players (5 coins for TWG)
night 1 - town dies
day 1 - we lynch town; 8 players (8 coins for TWG)
night 2 - town dies
day 2 - we lynch town; 6 players (11 coins for TWG)
night 3 - we lynch mafia; 4 players (16 coins for TWG); poison activates this night (it doesnt have a delay he said it activates instantly)
day 3 - maybe twg poisoned the last maf, maybe not and its 3 players with 1 maf left

vs oog using his role to donate to twg to give him coins to get the poison early

it means the poison is only designed to be used late game but its not like its impossible it could be useful
i said maybe in that one specific scenario

either it helps town win harder than they already were before (lynching 2 scum drastically increases the win rate so the chances his role is what nails the final scum are so insignificant in relation to the probability of other scenarios happening)

or it’s completely useless and will never be bought

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but either way, i dont see twg making up this poison thing as scum

so i believe its real

if its maf sided it garuntees maf wins if twg is the remaining maf as long as town mislynchs twice, so itd be pretty weird
but it would be an easy fakeclaim as mafia since his entire role revolves around a near inachievable item
and if i allow people to donate to him so he is able to reach 15 in time then ive wasted my precious action + people have wasted their precious money
but i guess once he gets to 15 and cant prove he used it at night (since he cant use the excuse of 'oh mafia didnt use their kill!!' since iirc in signup they have to use it every night) hes guaranteed scum

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but it would be an easy fakeclaim as mafia since his entire role revolves around a near inachievable item
and if i allow people to donate to him so he is able to reach 15 in time then ive wasted my precious action + people have wasted their precious money
but i guess once he gets to 15 and cant prove he used it at night (since he cant use the excuse of 'oh mafia didnt use their kill!!' since iirc in signup they have to use it every night) hes guaranteed scum
it would be an easy fakeclaim but i dont see twg coming up with the idea of being able to buy poison out of thin air like that, i think as maf hed play it safer and make a claim that blends in more

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean i guess mafia could coordinate to kill the same person he says hes going to poison in the thread but if hes gonna use it on a mafia himself i think thats maybe impossible
or he could just not say who hes targetting in the thread and let it be proved the next day since 2 kills

Status
Not open for further replies.