-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
77_is_the_best 5 posts this thread last post yesterday
xXxFruitNinjaxXx 16 posts yesterday
Fiestaguy 11 posts yesterday
digitalmez 6 posts, Thursday. 2-3 days ago

While im not defending mez we can make some interpretation that she may not be reading the threads updates.

no role has anything to gain from a self lynch, however as this point there is only you the orc and blues. Since no one will come out and claim mafia that's just dumb.
I'm trying to get a vibe right now and it's difficult. I don't trust Fiesta, Fruit or 77. Their posts have been half hearted contributions, but that could simply be because they're part of town.

The people that stand out to me are Lee Scar, Caffeinated Kitty and Jivvi. I'm not really familiar with the play style of Caff and Lee. I do understand Jivvi though. He gets really dramatic when people turn against him and that he becomes desperate when trying to prove his innocence, thus the vote for himself. I'm aware that it could be a ploy to throw us off, but his erratic and brash behaviour seems to go against the usually reserved Mafia personality.

I want to know why xXxFruitNinjaxXx bandwagons votes.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
This game frustrates me.

If ANYONE has read what I've said already, you would know that I voted for Lee as a joke.

And as for Jivvi, one person votes for him and then when I vote for him it's a bandwagon?

Caff voted for Jivvi because she thinks he's mafia.

I voted for him because I believe his claim and I want some type of investigation.

I

• Agree
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
This game frustrates me.

If ANYONE has read what I've said already, you would know that I voted for Lee as a joke.

And as for Jivvi, one person votes for him and then when I vote for him it's a bandwagon?

Caff voted for Jivvi because she thinks he's mafia.

I voted for him because I believe his claim and I want some type of investigation.

I
I was going to judge your personality as being very gung-ho yet kind of easy going. The way you've been voting haphazardly and that you're frustrated implies that you've probably been given a dud role.

77 is usually silent during most Mafia games. He posts now and then without any real input.
Fiesta sometimes likes to stir the pot, but like 77 there's no input.
Caffeinated Kitty gives me the impression that she does want to help find Mafia. I'm not sure if its genuine and her vote for Jivvi seems like a safe one.
I've never trusted composure in posts, which is why I'm suspcious of Lee Scar.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I'm not even sure about Jivvi any more :( the actual vote was mostly out of frustration I guess because I still don't want the day to end yet. So for now
Jivvi, try targeting one of the people that does filler posts tonight pls <3
unvote Jivvi

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Hmm, Lee Scar, you make a good point.
(About not lynching Jivvi and such)

Let's try and do some math.

We lynch Jivvi today, that leaves us six, someone dies the next night, leaves us 5, then we're at a mylo.

Shit.

Unvote

We have to hope to hit a mafia today, or else we'll go into a mylo tomorrow(Well I mean hit mafia today or tomorrow).So obviously lynching basically the only confirmed town as he as no CC is not the best idea, although it did seem like a good plan at the time.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Yeah I know I don't talk a lot an I'm sorry for that, I read the thread a lot as most of you have probably seen but I never can formulate what I am thinking into words so I end up just thinking what I think but not actually contributing my opinion.

At this stage I would say that my main hunch is Fiesta, he seems a bit scummy to me in his posts and reasonings and then to a lesser extent Fruit is my smaller hunch.

As the deadline draws nearer I may as well throw my vote in now and most people haven't voted so no chance of a quick hammer.

Vote Fiestaguy

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm still open to lynching me, and I realise how scummy the u-turn looked, but the eventuality of that that Hunter outlined to me was that you get the role of someone, which you would anyway if you random-lynch, without the chance of taking them out completely if they're mafia; what happens next is the mafia get easy pickings, and then we end up at a lylo.

If you can argue that we can pull off lynching me into a benefit for the town, I'll be all for it, but personally see how Hunter has concerns that it could be considered gamethrowing.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
mylo is mislynch and lose

-you can nolynch safely but you'll end up at a lylo tomorrow

lylo is lynch or lose

-if you mislynch, you'll lose since mafia will have majority
-if you nolynch, mafia's nightkill will leave them with the majority the next day

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount:
1 Lee_Scar (digitalmez)
1 Fiestaguy (77_is_the_best)
Not Voted Yet: Lee_Scar, Fiestaguy, CaffeinatedKitty, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Jivvi

Deadline locks votes already made in.
Day ends when all votes have been placed.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I'm not sure who to vote for.

Besides that whole Jivvi thing, I haven't given much thought on who might be mafia. I was hoping the oracalization thing would give me some pointers, but obviously we've come to the conclusion that that is not a good idea.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount: Anyone here know what crossing is? #epicmafia
1 Lee_Scar (digitalmez)
1 Fiestaguy (77_is_the_best)
1 digitalmez (CaffeinatedKitty)
Not Voted Yet: Lee_Scar, Fiestaguy, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Jivvi

Status
Not open for further replies.