[Done] Trust No One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
fruit was who i targeted last night in case i died, since he was a pivotal town member yesterday and it would have been good to have him proven one way or another

what i really want to do is hear each of your opinions on what we should do with the day

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Alright so I had a busy weekend but I'm good now, now there's four of us claiming blue with 1 or 2 mafia left. What I think we should work on is possible pair ups in the case that Fiesta was innocent AND we could look at who didn't vote Fiesta in the case that he was mafia.

I'm honestly not sure on right now, I'll have to read the thread after I post this/tomorrow morning.

But yeah that's what I want out of the beginning of today.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Alright, seeing as there is very little discussion:

One thing I've noticed is Caff seemed very excited when Fiesta showed as Mafia.
But Caff never voted for Fiesta.
I'm starting to believe that we did succeed, which is good, and Fiesta was actually Mafia. And, in turn, Caff is his mafia buddy.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
it seems like a lot of people have irl stuff business and that's ok
edit: after thinking it over, the deadline has been removed for today considering the respective situations of the players
a 3-day deadline will be reinstated upon either one vote remaining or a majority of the players wanting one to happen

votecount is unchanged

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: digi

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone has been so awfully silent.
Can someone explain to me what will happen if we lynch Jivvi? Is lynching Jivvi still a good plan? What's everyone's suspicions?

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Everyone has been so awfully silent.
Can someone explain to me what will happen if we lynch Jivvi? Is lynching Jivvi still a good plan? What's everyone's suspicions?
He's is like the only confirmed inno at this point. Lynching him would give us an investigation but at what cost? If there are still 2 mafia left we lose automatically, and if there is only one left we would get another investigation. I'm really not willing to take that risk.

And as for my suspicion, I really have nothing. All I have is like a small gut feeling on Caff.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I'm lazy I know but school just came out so I have more time to get myself to not be lazy.
Atm it literally could be any of fruit, digi, caff (and me) I think a lot of today's lynch will be based off luck but I still need to read the thread.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I was merely questioning what would happen.

My vote for 77 is because he's hardly said anything ( until now of course). He hasn't contributed at all. He's had no opinion on any of the issues and has only had a suspicion on Fiesta.

I'm highly suspicious of Fruit and Caff who were gung-ho about voting off Jivvi but then took it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.