[Done] Trust No One

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Your hunch seems odd, and that lol you gave seemed more happy then depressive that we lost our cop.
To tell you the truth, I was going to vote for you Lee Scar. Your statement "we town folk are just ded" may indicate that you're town, but it could most likely be a Mafia tactic.

The reason I voted for you Caff was just to test the water. No specifics.

unvote Caffeinated Kitty

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Well anyway, I think that's enough of this nonsense. There isn't really much to go off...but who would think to kill Ender the first night? I'll have to agree with digi about that statement, Lee, but again, nothing to go off. :| what to do...

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
How was your night, mate? :3
My night was unevenetful and boring as I waited for those with powers to make a decision.
I said we town are dead simply because we do not even receive one investigation or narrowing of any kind.
losing the cop puts an immediate stunt on all information, with the only means of information to get is from the oracle, and that's a death based info.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
._.
Um ok. I don't really see the point behind that?
There aren't even twenty-five posts yet, and we're already nearing a lynch. Wouldn't it be better to abstain from lynching for now and try to gather evidence?? I mean really, it's always better to talk things through and find suspicion slowly. It's more likely to be right that way, I think.
Aaaand Lee_scar, you might want to defend yourself :(

Status
Not open for further replies.