[Done] Trust No One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Its just so interesting how I draw a connection between you and caff that ironically your oracaliseing switches from her to me. The one with the main fos on you.
First you ask and offer us to lynch you and get an investigation, then you flip flop frantically.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its just so interesting how I draw a connection between you and caff that ironically your oracaliseing switches from her to me. The one with the main fos on you.
First you ask and offer us to lynch you and get an investigation, then you flip flop frantically.
Your theory that me and Caff were in cahoots never crossed my mind since it was so shortsighted. The main person I'm trying to tell one way or the other is Caff; one reason being I didn't actually choose her. I'm not "flip-flopping frantically" at all. What I'm trying to do is compensate for my first and second plans being shredded by you lot. We have no cop, and nobody's doing anything much, so the reason I'm creating all these different possibilities, attacking some people, and fabricating alternate truths is to try and outwit the mafia with what we've got left.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
I feel like you guys are arguing over nothing.

Lee_Scar:
A) Jivvi's mafia, we should lynch him.
B) Jivvi's oracle, we can sacrifice him to get an investigation.

In both cases, Jivvi dies. (Sorry Jivvi <3)

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
unless you want me to switch to someone else tonight and lynch me tomorrow but either way I'm easy
If your target to reveal is me I would kindly wish you to remain alive to retarget someone else, as that would literally be the biggest waste as I've come forward left and right up and down with brue colored flag entirely.

In other words, I'm either miller or solid state blue. Either way its blowing the orc power.

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
not really, Lee, as I'm un cc'd as the final town PR, so you and everyone else are subject to scrutiny
That's the thing to me though, as you are another town placed member, I don't want to lower the numbers.
However as the mafia know each other, the town is screwed sideways because that's a guarantee that a town will die during the night.

On the other hand, theres the fact that your orc claim could be legit, and that you have legit targeted me.
I would love to be proven base towny and hope that im not a fucking miller.

I wish I could vote but that leaves the hammer in 77's hands and screw that. Noone should ever want to just hand away the hammer. nor do I want to be in a hammer position.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what different does it make which way you flip
either way, blue or miller you'll be proven

you still seem obsessed with the idea that you are the vanilla blue, which seems really odd; at every given chance you reiterate that you are a blue/miller

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
you still seem obsessed with the idea that you are the vanilla blue, which seems really odd; at every given chance you reiterate that you are a blue/miller
Flipping miller, doesn't say miller possibly. Most likely the orc will reveal a miller as mafia. Much like a cop investigation. If orc reveals the literal role, then I really don't care.
That's the issue.
I'm reiterating because generally the feeling and shown in action that most people do not finish reading all new posts before attempting to make a theory or attempt at proving/disproving/claiming et cetera post. This has occurred way to often in the blocktopia mafia games.
There is no point in playing around about my role or attempting to be coy about it, it benefits no one.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
miller turns up mafia on cop report
flips mafia on lynch
flips miller on night kill
turns up miller from orc

seriously can we hurry up and lynch me literally nobody in this game has a clue what they're doing

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
seriously can we hurry up and lynch me literally nobody in this game has a clue what they're doing
Annoyance is a strategy as well, however why are you so quick to hasten your death?
The game will be lost by night 2 should we kill too recklessly. It may sound like the only option its a bad option.
Why do you think I've bothered not voting and prolonging the day closer to the deadline.
Im waiting on other to start talking.

You say a blue like me should be fearless, well I have been, I've been out here talking and talking because I have nothing to fear for the fact of being useless aside from a vote.

I don't see any other fearless blues out here aside from you.
If I could I would vote digital, we haven't heard anything from in a while.
With her 'hunch' on voting caff that could be a clear line of randomly vote my mafia partner and throw all suspicion away. I too have this feeling caff is a mafia but I've yet to finger the out the other. looking back this is the only thing I can grasp.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Oh my gosh T_T what possible motive would a mafia have for being one of basically three people talking, and clearly disputing what's going on? Really, I'm thinking that if we want to actually find the mafia, we need to be looking at those who haven't said much, or claimed, for that matter. In order of suspicion, from least to most(based off how much I recall reading from them):
77_is_the_best
xXxFruitNinjaxXx
Fiestaguy
digitalmez

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
77_is_the_best 5 posts this thread last post yesterday
xXxFruitNinjaxXx 16 posts yesterday
Fiestaguy 11 posts yesterday
digitalmez 6 posts, Thursday. 2-3 days ago

While im not defending mez we can make some interpretation that she may not be reading the threads updates.

no role has anything to gain from a self lynch, however as this point there is only you the orc and blues. Since no one will come out and claim mafia that's just dumb.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
hunter said things so ok new plan since this one is redundant and could be likened to gamethrowing on my part

we can accomplish the same thing by lynching a random since I'm basically confirmed; if we lynch me we'll end up at a lylo

unvote

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(oracle reveals happen at time of death. if one was to be lynched, that would be right before night phase start)
Any other questions regarding game mechanics?
Everything should be in the signup thread, but I guess you never know what people will be confused over!

• Thank You
Reactions: Jivvi
Status
Not open for further replies.