[Done] Trust No One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
If I'm not mistaken, if we mislynch now, we'll be at a MyLo tomorrow, completely wasting Jivvi's efforts, since we can't use his oracle powers, unless Mafia is dumb enough to kill him tonight. If we mislynch now, we'll be in the dark as much as today. Lynching Jivvi is a win-win here:
We lynch him to get info, letting a 'mislynch' not go to waste. Either Jivvi is correct about being oracle and we get info, or he's mafia trying to stir up the town, or he is a regular town, and thus dooming us all at his own accord, if the last is true... That's some messed up shit.

Mislynching someone is not a risk I want to take, so.
Vote Jivvi

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
technically a random lynch has better odds than lynching me however

lynch me:
-town dead
-lylo until game end
-mafia or blue revealed which has greater odds of not being town so a mislynch is likely

rl:
-town or mafia dead, with more favourable odds
-either a mylo or lylo tomorrow, instead of a certain lylo
-only thing is no reveal so a lynched town could end badly but it greatly narrows the pool tomorrow

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Can I still vote? (Deadline and what not idk) I got caught up in school this week.

I mean, maybe you didn't read very well Fiesta, but it had basically been agreed that lynching Jivvi, are only, safe to say I think, confirmed Town. So this vote just raises some suspicion.

And since this is about the only suspicion I have to go on right now, don't want to prolong the day any longer.

Vote Fiestaguy

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Can I still vote? (Deadline and what not idk) I got caught up in school this week.

I mean, maybe you didn't read very well Fiesta, but it had basically been agreed that lynching Jivvi, are only, safe to say I think, confirmed Town. So this vote just raises some suspicion.

And since this is about the only suspicion I have to go on right now, don't want to prolong the day any longer.

Vote Fiestaguy
Why, yes. But lynching Jivvi at this point would give us either another confirmed town, or an actual mafia hit. Whereas, as mentioned now, if we mislynch another townie now, tomorrow's a MyLo, ending up in Jivvi's oracle powers basically being buggered to uselesness. In my opinion, either we No-lynch, or lynch Jivvi, considering those gain us more info than lynching someone else:
Someone else is basically a 1/3 chance to hit mafia. And if we do lynch town, Jivvi is useless, unless Mafia kills him, and it leaves us with a confirmed townie.

Lynching Jivvi now, will narrow the scope ever so slightly (In the off-chance that lynching someone else now will have us hit the miller.), give us potential info in case he hit Mafia, or just leave us with another confirmed townie, while not wasting his powers.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why, yes. But lynching Jivvi at this point would give us either another confirmed town, or an actual mafia hit. Whereas, as mentioned now, if we mislynch another townie now, tomorrow's a MyLo, ending up in Jivvi's oracle powers basically being buggered to uselesness. In my opinion, either we No-lynch, or lynch Jivvi, considering those gain us more info than lynching someone else:
Someone else is basically a 1/3 chance to hit mafia. And if we do lynch town, Jivvi is useless, unless Mafia kills him, and it leaves us with a confirmed townie.

Lynching Jivvi now, will narrow the scope ever so slightly (In the off-chance that lynching someone else now will have us hit the miller.), give us potential info in case he hit Mafia, or just leave us with another confirmed townie, while not wasting his powers.
mafia are faced with a decision then though since if the eliminate the one proven town they might be found out

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
So with that the night can proceed since there is only one person, myself not locked in and there are 3 for fiesta, theres no way to create a tie and no reason to randomly pick someone 'for the funnies'
vote nolynch

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount: sweet dreams
1 Lee_Scar (digitalmez)
1 Jivvi (Fiestaguy)
3 Fiestaguy (77_is_the_best, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Jivvi)
1 digitalmez (CaffeinatedKitty)
1 No Lynch (Lee_Scar)

Fiestaguy, the Mafia, has been lynched.
It is now Night 1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Notme

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
We have a 50/50 chance if Fiesta was a Miller.

But there is still a chance he actually was Mafia, and we might only have one mafia member left.

I would like to believe that Fiesta was mafia, but I'm going to keep the mindset that we're still at a LyLo, to be cautionary.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
CaffeinatedKitty (EST)
xXxFruitNinjaxXx (EST)
digitalmez (AEDT +11)
77_is_the_best (AEDT +11)
Lee_Scar (Central) - Died Day 2 Miller
Fiestaguy (UTC+1) - Lynched Day 1 Mafia
Jivvi (UTC+10)
[BCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]endersteve5 (GMT+2)[/BCOLOR] - Died Day 1 Cop
We have a 50/50 chance if Fiesta was a Miller.

But there is still a chance he actually was Mafia, and we might only have one mafia member left.

I would like to believe that Fiesta was mafia, but I'm going to keep the mindset that we're still at a LyLo, to be cautionary.
Can we safely assume that since Lee was the Miller, Fiesta was actually Mafia.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
3 Fiestaguy (77_is_the_best, xXxFruitNinjaxXx, Jivvi)

Out of these three I feel that we can find one or two Mafia members. Since Jivvi claimed Oracle and no one has counter claimed him, my suspicions lie heavily on 77 and Fruit.
I'll come back to my reasons for why I want them out. What I'm really here to do is claim Villager and vote 77_is_the_best

Status
Not open for further replies.