Dead Peoples Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok how did they expect THAT many anti-town killing roles to be in place but no vig

also why didnt any anti-towns target mmarz before; probably would have saved at least one of them if they picked off the rest

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
My bets are on Jeercrul. Why?

1. fruit ruins town plan.
2. Jeercrul lies about my item.

Now I told Hunter EXACTLY what my item was and did.
I recieved a Cursed Knife on Night 1 and what it did was turn me into a terrorist as well as a ghoul but town sided. When I was lynched, whoever hammered me also died.

And Hunter can confirm I said something along the lines in the Seamen room and I don't believe Jeercrul only seeing Hunter's "can it be stopped?" And then I saying "[FONT=Helvetica, -webkit-pictograph]The[/FONT] cursed knife cannot be stopped under any circumstance".

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well I targeted Ooglie the night he died and then I was killed so probably both did. ._.

Being Seamen bros with Hunter ha been the most fun mafia experience for a while. Hunter can you send me a pm with all your epicmafia sayings and in what context to use them in? I think it could really help with my "don't even care/aggressive" play style ;)
Just saying - his playstyle doesn't work at all in this context (forum players). If you want to play like an EM player, play EM!

It's also extremely difficult to pull off the 'apathy' playstyle - I can only rarely play like that on EM, but in higher levels of play being yourself is always the best port of call.

• Agree
Reactions: Hunter and std1997

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Honestly. I'm surprised nobody is jumping on Notty for leading a lynch on the last couple of town members and then nobody is getting onto Timdood for doing nothing but leeching onto whatever Notty/JK/Duffie says and saying that he was about to say.

This is probably going to end up like Medieval Mafia where the SK ends up winning.
(can't remember if we killed the SK yet or not)

• Love

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly. I'm surprised nobody is jumping on Notty for leading a lynch on the last couple of town members and then nobody is getting onto Timdood for doing nothing but leeching onto whatever Notty/JK/Duffie says and saying that he was about to say.

This is probably going to end up like Medieval Mafia where the SK ends up winning.
(can't remember if we killed the SK yet or not)
Yep, I'm dead.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Yep, I'm dead.
Oh hey SK.

But also on top of my last post. isn't it convenient that Timdood3 and Nottykitten have cleared each other from being guilty? and also why investigate Fiestaguy while there's many other people to investigate? I thought after Niatsu and I were both found tracking/watching him that'd he would be safely established as the Rough Sleeper but I guess not. Just mind blown that none of the actual town are jumping on him about this but instead they lynch Mmarz thus removing all chances of new Tribunal members being recruited.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh hey SK.

But also on top of my last post. isn't it convenient that Timdood3 and Nottykitten have cleared each other from being guilty? and also why investigate Fiestaguy while there's many other people to investigate? I thought after Niatsu and I were both found tracking/watching him that'd he would be safely established as the Rough Sleeper but I guess not. Just mind blown that none of the actual town are jumping on him about this but instead they lynch Mmarz thus removing all chances of new Tribunal members being recruited.
If this were a logical town, people would have suspected that the cop has mysteriously survived 7 days in a row, and pick up on it!

• Thank You
Reactions: std1997

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
damnit the game is supposed to be slowing down and more certainty in who they're going to lynch but instead it seems like everyone is even more confused and less likely to lynch the correct person.

Granted. Everyone is still following Notty's logic and ignoring the fact that Timdood has survived 7 days (as Prizyms said) without the armour until recently. I just don't understand what the town is doing :(

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.