Dead Peoples Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Actually, no, I go back on what I said before. I still think Notty is pro-town. Not only was he cleared by Jivvi and tim, he also made the kill on Fiesta last night, and thus could not have killed me because the Tribunal takes up an action. Something HAD to have happened with Fiesta, otherwise the kill would've gone through, and I certainly didn't save him; I targeted Jeercrul, who also has to be safe. I still died however, so there must either be some other driver-esq/kill switchero doohickey role, or someone has a hidden ability that hasn't been disclosed.

I'm betting on Fiesta being the final threat. I have regained my confidence in Notty, and trust in Jeercrul. Duffie also feels like a safe bet. Fiesta and Tim are anomalies.
I'm going to bet though that it's Fiesta with perhaps some hidden ability, something that, when attacked at night, they shed their "lampost" role for something else. Possibly, and live. Possibly in the vain of Digi's resurrection, but without the notice.
...But that is just a wild theory with no semblance in factual evidence.

I'm betting on No Kills tonight, or if there is, it will be on Jeer. Notty, Tim, and Duffie will all hide behind their vests, unless one of them was destroyed. Fiesta should have had a visitor last night show up on his lampost last night; something had to have happened. Maybe it is tim, some other role and did something with Fiesta; maybe it is Fiesta, I don't know. But Jeer will probably die: someone probably won't attack Fiesta purely because, should his role still show the lampost, it will show the killer.
But then we go back to... why didn't he die? Why was there no lampost notice? Something had to happen with Fiesta... and I think it is Fiesta himself that did it.

But currently, my bet is on Fiesta, tim in a very close 2nd, but my bet's on Fiesta.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Actually, no, I go back on what I said before. I still think Notty is pro-town. Not only was he cleared by Jivvi and tim, he also made the kill on Fiesta last night, and thus could not have killed me because the Tribunal takes up an action. Something HAD to have happened with Fiesta, otherwise the kill would've gone through, and I certainly didn't save him; I targeted Jeercrul, who also has to be safe. I still died however, so there must either be some other driver-esq/kill switchero doohickey role, or someone has a hidden ability that hasn't been disclosed.

I'm betting on Fiesta being the final threat. I have regained my confidence in Notty, and trust in Jeercrul. Duffie also feels like a safe bet. Fiesta and Tim are anomalies.
I'm going to bet though that it's Fiesta with perhaps some hidden ability, something that, when attacked at night, they shed their "lampost" role for something else. Possibly, and live. Possibly in the vain of Digi's resurrection, but without the notice.
...But that is just a wild theory with no semblance in factual evidence.

I'm betting on No Kills tonight, or if there is, it will be on Jeer. Notty, Tim, and Duffie will all hide behind their vests, unless one of them was destroyed. Fiesta should have had a visitor last night show up on his lampost last night; something had to have happened. Maybe it is tim, some other role and did something with Fiesta; maybe it is Fiesta, I don't know. But Jeer will probably die: someone probably won't attack Fiesta purely because, should his role still show the lampost, it will show the killer.
But then we go back to... why didn't he die? Why was there no lampost notice? Something had to happen with Fiesta... and I think it is Fiesta himself that did it.

But currently, my bet is on Fiesta, tim in a very close 2nd, but my bet's on Fiesta.
...redacted, let's keep it exciting a bit longer...

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
OH FUCK THIS I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW I ACTUALLY WROTE A HALF PAGE POST AS AN ARGUMENT AGAINST NOTTY SO THAT I COULD IMMEDIATELY POST IT AS SOON AS THE THREAD OPENS SO YOU SILLY LITTLE INN PEOPLE WOULD OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH (instead of cough "amg jeer is guilty oh wait oh no jeer can see our posts our plan is revealed!!!!" in the inn chat).

IT'S NOTTY FIESTA IT'S ALWAYS BEEN NOTTY, I'VE BEEN SUSPECTING HER SINCE THE BEGINNING OF WHEN SHE CLAIMED. WHY ELSE WOULD THERE BE A THIRD PARTY LIE-DETECTOR.

YOU SILLY TOWNIES EUARGHHHHhhhhhhHH hHHH.

Sorry for caps right now I NEED TO VENT I'VE BEEN PRAYING SO HARD THAT I DON'T GET TARGETED GUESS WHAT??

:(

• Love
Reactions: Duffie

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
If I am killed, these inn people will lose their ability to talk during the day. Meaning inn chat at night.

Come on, Duffie and Tim. Play smart. Think and see the truth :C
Ah, that makes sense.

If Tim doesn't even wait for Duffie before voting, I have no idea what I'm going to do, probably rage internally.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
If I am killed, these inn people will lose their ability to talk during the day. Meaning inn chat at night.

Come on, Duffie and Tim. Play smart. Think and see the truth :C
And since Mafia and Assassins also used "Inn Rooms" for their conspiring, they would have lost Daytalk as well.

I was hoping (yes that's slightly mean) that this role would die early on and surprise all scum with "well you now cannot talk during day anymore, motherfuckeeerrrssss"

Status
Not open for further replies.