Dead Peoples Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
So Ender tried to kill me? And maybe Coolio tried to kill Hype? And now the 4 of us are sitting here? We are totally the Fantastic Four.

-------------------

I grab @HypeBurst hand and take him with me. We run away from all the evil of this world. We reach a room. We lay down.

HypeBurst: I'm scared. We are... dead. Is this the end?

Ansoro2112: Don't be. It might be the end of our previous lives but it's the start of a new one together.

• Love
Reactions: HypeBurst

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What this seems to me is that there are at least three killing roles: the Mafia factionkill, the Assassin factionkill (because apparently Coolio was a tracker, which hints that there are more of those "Assassin's Guild" players) and a town Vigilante.

What I think happened: I killed anso, who activated his bomb, killing me. Coolio or some other Assassin killed Hype and the Vigilante took down Coolio. Wonder what would've made the Vig take coolio though. It's also possible that there's yet another Third-Party killing role that took Coolio instead.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
LET ME KILL A BITCH LIKE HONESTLY THE ONE TIME I'M NOT FREAKING BLUE OMFG

Okay spoiler time; don't read if you don't wanna be spoileddd ;3
It includes the info about the assassins lol

Okay so there are 3 assassins; user, ooglie and I. We all had different power and a faction kill each night. One of us would perform the kill (me last night) and the others could use their action. I couldn't perform my aciton because of the kill. Anyway, we killed Hype and today Ooglie was going to be all like "Oh my gosh they went for hype I'm gonna be next blah blah". We weren't going to kill tonight so that there's less kills and it looks like the doctor saved Ooglie. Anyway yeah that's all from the assassins c:

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I do love how JK found my posts about Fiesta probably not being a mafia, because he probably isn't but since I'm mafia, then that can put suspicion on Fiesta, who is probably some town PR.

Couple that with the confusion Fiesta was causing yesterday and is continuing to cause today, by the looks of it, I think it's a very real possibility that Fiesta is going to get himself killed either during this day or the following night.
Nitasu is... well, I have no idea what Nitasu is doing, the last two posts have really confused everything so far and I want to see how the living make sense out of this all.

Status
Not open for further replies.