Dead Peoples Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
And since Mafia and Assassins also used "Inn Rooms" for their conspiring, they would have lost Daytalk as well.

I was hoping (yes that's slightly mean) that this role would die early on and surprise all scum with "well you now cannot talk during day anymore, motherfuckeeerrrssss"
And there the silly inn townies were like:
"Careful Notty, don't speak your plans here. Either Fiesta or Jeer is evil, and I'm suspecting more of Jeer. He can read the thread."
"Ask timdood to investigate Jeercrul."
"I came up with a theory that may very well be Jeercrul."
"*Inserts some random bus driver shit about how I could have swapped jkang's block when he roleblocked me which is highly illogical since it would already have prevented me from making any actions.*"

And there I was like:

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Timdood has left the thread again.

I wouldnt wanna be in his position, it always sucks hard to be a hammer...

And I must say, and hi timdood when you read this later, you played extremely well for a first time Blocktopia Mafia player, you were spot on very often, just extremely unlucky in your night actions.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
@Alpha102 - this album might be of relevance for you:

-Snipped because length-
IF I AM RIGHT AND TOWN DOES BLOW IT, THEN RIGHT BACK AT YOU BUDDY :mooning:

And if I'm wrong, town (and by extension myself) still ends up winning, and therefore no matter what outcome happens, I come off as right or a winner <3

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
IF I AM RIGHT AND TOWN DOES BLOW IT, THEN RIGHT BACK AT YOU BUDDY :mooning:

And if I'm wrong, town (and by extension myself) still ends up winning, and therefore no matter what outcome happens, I come off as right or a winner <3
Nononon, I meant you can use the album if town screws it up, not me showing you the finger :D

• Haha
Reactions: Duffie

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
bleh, didn't finish typing when page loaded and I pressed submit :C What I wanted to say that I'm also pissed at my own hesitation to believe in my own judgement. And Gmk, holy crap that album lagged my ipad up by a lot. And by a lot I meant that I couldn't type to correct my spelling in the previous post :(

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Nononon, I meant you can use the album if town screws it up, not me showing you the finger :D
Haha, whoops. Ah well, that smiley was still a lot of fun to use, sorry <3

I'm well aware of my own mistakes this game, but I'll be thinking of that album if it's an anti-town victory.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
NONONONONONONO. NOTTY DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER FOR EITHER TO WIN IG TIMDOOD AND DUFFIE DONT PUT THIS TOGETHER... EVEN FOLLOWING THE ROOM THING THAT MAKES DUFFIE INNO AMD NOTTY CLAIMS THIRD PARTY JESUS COME. OMG IF ONE OF THEM FOLLOWS NOTTY AGAIN AND LOSES I AM GOING TO RAGE SO HARD. AND NOW NOTTY KNOWS THAT I KILLED OOGLIE BECAUSE SHE WAS PROBABLY THE ONE TO KILL ME AND SHE ASKED ME EHO I TARGETED TO SEE IF I WAS WORTHY TAKING THROUGH BUT NO I SAID I TARGETED NOTTY AND DHE KOLLED ME BLAAAAHHH

Makes me cri ery tim

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Right now timdood is pretty much innocent and Duffie should be able to figure that out(hopefully). If any logic is used here Duffie will vote notty after that its notty vs Duffie with Tim being the games decider.
Depending on how this is played though Duffie could mess that up before then by voting Tim instead (assuming Duffie is innocent)

• Love
Reactions: Duffie
Status
Not open for further replies.