Dead Peoples Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
@digitalmez how did you known both me and Ooglie were assassins. I'm not buying for a second that those were just theories you were coming up with. I think you knew both mine and Ooglies roles and made up those theories in an attempt to get the town to follow you.
Pfft-- I hardly knew your roles. All I had were suspicions.
Plus myuser, I just didn't trust you at all. With you and Ooglie-- the joint effect was something completely and utterly pulled out of nowhere. Also, I flipped a coin for Ooglie and Ltin. LOL

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
As for my message interceptor theory. I believed it. I thought that you could manipulate messages. Even though you couldn't, I'm glad you were lynched since you were an assassin.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
WOW OKAY I HAD A 'GIANT' POST WRITTEN UP BUT IT GOT DELETED ICRI

basically summed up

digi - i hate you and your theories against me that made no sense what so ever
myuser - tee hee
coolio - sorry you died night 1 ;-;
priz - DID YOU KILL COOLIO YOU MONSTER

aaand all of you need to read the guild thread once the game is over for my depressive monologues after myuser died.

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
@Ooglie101 I WAS LIKE CRYING TO MYSELF ;n; Prizyms is an evil monster and killed me.
WHEN YOU RE-READ IT JUST LOOK AT WHAT I WANTED TO DO, OKAY OOGLIE (and user because you said no noob)? OKAY? Actually made me laugh a bit when I found out he n1'd me :p

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
WOW OKAY I HAD A 'GIANT' POST WRITTEN UP BUT IT GOT DELETED ICRI

basically summed up

digi - i hate you and your theories against me that made no sense what so ever

aaand all of you need to read the guild thread once the game is over for my depressive monologues after myuser died.
Woah-
The hostility. @Ooglie101 ;_;
In the end though I still regret nothing =b
Theories are theories. I had a strong suspicion against myuser and yourself. I figured it was plausible enough to entertain the idea of the joint effect. Plus we're dealing with GmK's Mafia, so the possibilities are endless.

So you have Notty and JK and a few afk'ers who don't bother to read but rely on a recap from those who are active. Even then the information is lacking.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
ok I just need to ask to settle my little heart, the tribunal is really town sided right? Its not just like a cult from Doomed Cruise? This may sound dumb but I just need confirmation.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ok I just need to ask to settle my little heart, the tribunal is really town sided right? Its not just like a cult from Doomed Cruise? This may sound dumb but I just need confirmation.
The Tribunal members are selected by Lord Voltari, who is townsided, but the members themselves can be of any alignment. So, in essence, yes, it's townsided, but it may have infiltrators.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
The Tribunal members are selected by Lord Voltari, who is townsided, but the members themselves can be of any alignment. So, in essence, yes, it's townsided, but it may have infiltrators.
The anti-town cult from Doomed Cruise worked the same way. I know thats what they claimed in-game but they could have easily been lying right to our faces. I just want confirmation from a dead tribunal member that they are town-sided or not, that would set my mind at ease tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.