Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

lolpierandom

Reaction score
2 things; walls. I have told so many damn people not to work on them. Seriously, and now I hear reports from shadow and council that say people decided to "finish" the walls. Are you shitting me? We don't even decide on a final design and you go off and finish it? You know who you are.

2: Church. It is not to be touched until we fix this wall problem, and it will not be a perfect circle. First person to attempt to finish it, and I will personally yell at them. It isn't even drafted yet, so don't get any funny ideas.

EDIT:

Thank you for removing the wall. It is appreciated.

EonLatias

Reaction score
2 things; walls. I have told so many damn people not to work on them. Seriously, and now I hear reports from shadow and council that say people decided to "finish" the walls. Are you shitting me? We don't even decide on a final design and you go off and finish it? You know who you are.

2: Church. It is not to be touched until we fix this wall problem, and it will not be a perfect circle. First person to attempt to finish it, and I will personally yell at them. It isn't even drafted yet, so don't get any funny ideas.

EDIT:

Thank you for removing the wall. It is appreciated.
As much as I agree, I'd say, without intentional offense, that having the wall design ready would be great, so that we could finally finish it... Srsly.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
As much as I agree, I'd say, without intentional offense, that having the wall design ready would be great, so that we could finally finish it... Srsly.
Note the absence of half of the council? I have a easy-to-build design I can pump out, but I have no one besides Dani I've consulted with.

super-spark

Reaction score
When's the next leadership vote/when will we have our new leader?

We just need someone to make these executive decisions before we get left behind by the other families

lolpierandom

Reaction score
When's the next leadership vote/when will we have our new leader?

We just need someone to make these executive decisions before we get left behind by the other families
I would myself, but as it is, I have effectively no power unless at least 2 other members of the council decide to get on.

EonLatias

Reaction score
I would myself, but as it is, I have effectively no power unless at least 2 other members of the council decide to get on.
Damn timezones. Unless you're in the same general area as mine, and then, I'll just say that when not in school, I do spend a lot of time on...

Lee_scar

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough. Thread derailed so freaking much with these side comments about leaders and speaking for people and just total bullcrap.

Back on track, from what I've gathered its been stated were not doing a 'perfect circle' Anymore so the premise is that we need to confirm a shape.
Be it square, circle, rectangl,e obtuse or any of the many shapes known to man.

@Jayfeather21 if your idea for the capital mines been approved, it needs to be threaded and discussed there, since that would no longer be a plan 'for' the capital but a plan 'within' the capital.

Continuing on ideas for the capital walls and base, have we discussed roads and lighting designs.
As well as wall thickness, mob/player protection and ease of entry for family but not players?
Rather are all we concerned with is how it looks and whats it made out of?
Since I'm sure everyone is knee deep in resources by now.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough. Thread derailed so freaking much with these side comments about leaders and speaking for people and just total bullcrap.

Back on track, from what I've gathered its been stated were not doing a 'perfect circle' Anymore so the premise is that we need to confirm a shape.

@Jayfeather21 if your idea for the capital mines been approved, it needs to be threaded and discussed there, since that would no longer be a plan 'for' the capital but a plan 'within' the capital.

Continuing on ideas for the capital walls and base, have we discussed roads and lighting designs.
As well as wall thickness, mob/player protection and ease of entry for family but not players?
It has been made into a thread, but we're still deciding on what material to make the mineshaft out of.
Anyways yes, we need some sort of plan for the walls, and shape of the town, if we can't get that down we're not going anywhere fast.

EonLatias

Reaction score

I think he meant the tree won't be perfectly circular, not the walls?

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I think he meant the tree won't be perfectly circular, not the walls?
Correct.

There isn't/shouldn't/hopefully won't be any sort of complex design for the outer wall. I'm thinking simply straight, with a 3 block wide walkway and some sort of a guard rail on both sides.

Also, Lee, I'm working on ideas for what else is going to be inside in a notepad file right now :3 I'll present it to the rest of the council when I complete it.

EonLatias

Reaction score
Correct.

There isn't/shouldn't/hopefully won't be any sort of complex design for the outer wall. I'm thinking simply straight, with a 3 block wide walkway and some sort of a guard rail on both sides.

Also, Lee, I'm working on ideas for what else is going to be inside in a notepad file right now :3 I'll present it to the rest of the council when I complete it.
Hell it's that simple? Just give us the say so and it'll be done as soon as possible!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Correct.

So build the walls up, add walkway and guard rail?
Plus would the walk way fill in the space between the inner and outer wall of stonebrick?