Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Ok, so the first thing we decided to get out of the way was creating our capital city. Once we've completed it, the members of Gaia shall live happily*, safely** and peacefully***.

So long since an update on this. Ok, basically, plans have changed, government kinda dead bluh bluh yeah. So, basically, here's the plan for the areas until further notice-

Though they have changed! They may need a slight bit of tweaking, but here's the general plan :3

More stuff still needs to be done, I shall be doing some road fixing up in the Lowerclass area tonight, since it's only 2-wide in some parts, and it's cobblestone, not stone brick.
PROGRESS****:
See the above picture, it's recent as of 1/6/12

Alright, awesome. Number, nice job with terraforming, but it looks a bit too... square to me. Just not really natural, y'know? :s Anyways, why is everything covered in snow ?_?

* Happiness not gaurenteed
**Safety sold seperately
***Peace is not permanent
****Brought to you by the Livemap!

Stieben

Reaction score
Yeah Marn and I got an base in the North with lots of stuff including cobblestone. There is no problem to travel all of it back to the future Capital.
Oh by the way, I won the lottery yesterday and I now have more than 3000 shillings. I was wondering if there is any way that I could invest that money in the Capital or something else within the family.

-Stieben

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Yeah Marn and I got an base in the North with lots of stuff including cobblestone. There is no problem to travel all of it back to the future Capital.
Oh by the way, I won the lottery yesterday and I now have more than 3000 shillings. I was wondering if there is any way that I could invest that money in the Capital or something else within the family.

-Stieben
'Tis your money :3 We don't particularly need money at the moment, anyway, as far as I know.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Ok, so the first thing we decided to get out of the way was creating our capital city. Once we've completed it, the members of Gaia shall live happily*, safely** and peacefully***. Here are the plans I drew up we decided on for it-

The first thing we'll be needing to do is get cobblestone. LOTS OF IT. I need to make the line for the diameter of the city.

The entrance from the portal will be the south one. So, please don't build much more (preferably at all) South of the portal.

So, please refrain from building in this area-

So, now all ye fellow Gaians know what's going on :p

Suggestions welcome.

* Happiness not gaurenteed
**Safety sold seperately
***Peace is not permanent
Didn't you just circle nearly all of our territory?

Plus, are we packing up everything or what? I am somewhat confused, and how will we get to the place easily once one of us dies? Because I die a lot. Possibly a minecart track?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
@Jayfeather21 It is merely coincidence that your territory is in that circle.

The capital will be a 200 diameter circle, as you can see.

We made these plans before Primordia was released, and you guys built where I was planning on noting not to.

... Well, I did note that, but some people didn't listen or spread the news. :x
Word never reached my ears :x

GoodEnough

Reaction score
It is going to take a lot of shovels to clear those mountains near by. I am on board and is willing to get going!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Good Idea but I also got someothers.
  • Outposts at each corner of gaia
  • a railroad to other family areas
  • Walls
Sound Good?
Outposts, explain why you think that's of importance.

Railroad, alliances break one way currently. Aeres breaks it, we can't attack them without Duffie breaking it on our side. Plus, HAY, WANNA STEAL OUR STUFF, HERE, NOW YOU CAN DO IT FASTER.

Walls. Hmm...
What's this? 64 dirt in my inventory?

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Outposts, explain why you think that's of importance.

Railroad, alliances break one way currently. Aeres breaks it, we can't attack them without Duffie breaking it on our side. Plus, HAY, WANNA STEAL OUR STUFF, HERE, NOW YOU CAN DO IT FASTER.

Walls. Hmm...
What's this? 64 dirt in my inventory?
ok
  • The Outposts are incase of any thing happining with other families soo we can be informed of an attack or something
  • The railroad I changed my mind on xD
  • and the wall has most positive enfocement xD