Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

MadArgus

Reaction score
Definitely agree with Duffie on the tree part. Also, getting leaf blocks is super easy. Could always do some sort of garden/maze place. Either as a filler or as an actual area. Maybe the hard way for raiders to get to a chest room.

MadArgus

Reaction score
Definitely. I am all for making it a challenge to get to out valuables. Also, mix in a 2 block deep jump course or something. But a hedge maze would be cool to have, no doubt.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Someone said the wall design is too complicated, so are we still gonna finish it that way?
Seems to be half way built.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, a note.
bgggggggggggggggggggg

EDIT, EDIT: That was not supposed to be there, I was moving my laptop upstairs and my headset landed on the G key.
I can't remember what I was going to say though.

Reaction score
do we need permission to help build things? I mean repetitive tasks like the wall. I can follow the existing pattern for the wall, or build things.

My point is, I want to help, but I feel like I always need to ask lest I do something that messes everything up.

And I don't want to build something that no one wants

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Can I make an interesting Mine system under the town? I've had a big plan for it, but I think it would be very nice for the Capital to have, rather than it be in my backyard.
I'd like to be able to approve it first, along with the other heads.

Also, since my vault system is going to be underground and will probably occupy a large area from ground to bedrock, it might not work.

I also think we should disallow personal mines inside the capital, and only allow small basements under a house, and people must dig in a community mineshaft.

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
Woah- jesus

Gotta delete those.

EDIT: I have no idea what we're doing with the walls. If it were in my power, I'd just flat out override anything we've done and start out with a clean slate, but I don't know what everyone else thinks.
That's totally counter-productive.

I suggest we just go on with it :p

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
Woah- jesus

Gotta delete those.

EDIT: I have no idea what we're doing with the walls. If it were in my power, I'd just flat out override anything we've done and start out with a clean slate, but I don't know what everyone else thinks.
I'd like to do that, actually.

Also, since my vault system is going to be underground and will probably occupy a large area from ground to bedrock, it might not work.

I also think we should disallow personal mines inside the capital, and only allow small basements under a house, and people must dig in a community mineshaft.
Don't worry. I've got something in mind for housing and restrictions in the Capital, but I won't be making a thread until we finish.
Sooo for now just no buildy building in Capital. k?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

Actually, all I need is a tunnel from the corner, to a little bit outside the walls where it wouldn't be in the way.
Possibility?