Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
ok
  • The Outposts are incase of any thing happining with other families soo we can be informed of an attack or something
  • The railroad I changed my mind on xD
  • and the wall has most positive enfocement xD
But the walls won't do anything, it would just be a waste of materials, and could be seen for miles ;c
And who wants to sit at an outpost all day? Especially since we can use ally or gaia chat.
Waste of materials again.

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
In the Capital we should have a house for the leader, and every new leader has the house passed down to them.
Also the leader could build it, give it little secret rooms and passageways, and tell the new leaders how to find it. Sound interesting?

Reactions: Diago21

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
Railways could connect villages in the forest areas together.

I know I ain't living in the capital. Well. I do know I will redstone up a storage house and combo lock. :)

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
@BurnyBurn

You have to think about the fact that we all have school.

I can't just pop on and start working on it randomly during school, and I can't just pop right on after school without doing my homework.

The best bets for the Capital to actually get worked on, or even the tree, would have to be on the weekends and no school days.

My idea <3
I'd have to say both you and a couple other people, DaniNomsYou and/or lolpierandom, (Can't remember if it was one of them or both. ;)) that suggested the idea at the same time via convos. xD

Diago21

Reaction score
Since a lot of us live in different time zones I think it would be good to create some kind of roster? Also, we really need to get the roads and boundaries set up.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
In the Capital we should have a house for the leader, and every new leader has the house passed down to them.
Also the leader could build it, give it little secret rooms and passageways, and tell the new leaders how to find it. Sound interesting?
Well it sounds good, but I was thinking the leader could live above town hall, like Duffie was gonna do in Shizuka.

Or maybe have the house in that area.
/refer to plans

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
@Diago21

What do you mean by a roster?
I think he means that because none of us will be on at the same time as the rest so you should make a table with things to do and then people who are online can get working on it.

But I don't think that can work because someone doing something their way might not be the way it's wanted to be done.

Also, a to-do list would be helpful.

@Marnixxie: I don't know D: I'M FRAKKIN HUNGRY

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
When it comes to resource wasteage, i think its important to keep in mind that when new users are searching for which family to join, oe of the potential sources they may look towards to make a decision is the livemap. In which case, how grand your settlements look is heavily linked in with how likely they are to join your family. For example if Family A has a 2 block wall of dirt surrounding their town, and Family B has a massive fortress wall with towers and battlements surrounding their town, in spite of them offering the same protection regardless of height, I;d without a doubt choose to join the family with the impressive looking city. It shows organisation, resources, capability and dedication

Just my two pence on the matter,

BurnyBurn

Reaction score
When it comes to resource wasteage, i think its important to keep in mind that when new users are searching for which family to join, oe of the potential sources they may look towards to make a decision is the livemap. In which case, how grand your settlements look is heavily linked in with how likely they are to join your family. For example if Family A has a 2 block wall of dirt surrounding their town, and Family B has a massive fortress wall with towers and battlements surrounding their town, in spite of them offering the same protection regardless of height, I;d without a doubt choose to join the family with the impressive looking city. It shows organisation, resources, capability and dedication

Well that was random.

But I agree.

Which is why Dagon as so many friggin' members, just look at their capital :C

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

O_O I did not even think about that.
*Slaps wrist*

EonLatias

Reaction score
How the heck did the portal get turned? Was it by request so as to be able to keep the old town without the capital being there?