Capital Plans- Brought to you by French Toast

EonLatias

Reaction score
The current tree progress :

I want to know if you feel there is a need to modify it more before i go higher.
I love you...

Ahem, anyways, @gettinthere The tree is is still going to need a lot of wood when we're done with it. Logs are nice. We have a bunch now, but branches.... And other things.
Not sure on stone brick, haven't checked our supply.

Numberplay

Reaction score
For multiple reasons...

-It's easier to carve the shape when there's multiple layers.
-The inside will keep the same shape from top to bottom.
-This ressource is easily renewable making it useless to remove now in case we need to do modifications later.
-This makes it easier to build structures inside.
-etc...

It's easily fixable for someone with enough axes (like me)

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Well, could you make it 2 thick? That would be nice.

Hell, you could leave it at 3 if you want, I don't mind. Might be able to do something with Piston doors for that...

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com

This is how it looks like right now. I could remove wood only at the base... which gives me an idea. Make the first floor bigger like this...

Best way of showing an example I've seen. :p

I think the idea looks fine like that, but I'm still question where the newcomers would go when they decide to join Gaia... Though, that is completely irrelevant to your idea. :3

lolpierandom

Reaction score

Best way of showing an example I've seen. :p

I think the idea looks fine like that, but I'm still question where the newcomers would go when they decide to join Gaia... Though, that is completely irrelevant to your idea. :3
We could build an apartment house in the village area of the capital, maybe?

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I love you...

Ahem, anyways, @gettinthere The tree is is still going to need a lot of wood when we're done with it. Logs are nice. We have a bunch now, but branches.... And other things.
Honestly, since nothing was done until now, I took a few stacks and had moved them to the community chest in the mountain storage, there may be some wood there to use.

gettinthere

Reaction score
I love you...

Did someone say we need a far more effort into the tree collecting process?
Then I shall make a tree cutting site near my house! (Not too much trees so that people take logs and leave it floating)

gettinthere

Reaction score
@Jayfeather21 It is merely coincidence that your territory is in that circle.

The capital will be a 200 diameter circle, as you can see.

We made these plans before Primordia was released, and you guys built where I was planning on noting not to.

... Well, I did note that, but some people didn't listen or spread the news. :x
Oh... I am so sorry for building in Old Town...

Anyways, I just reread this.

If you guys are making a bank/storage place, then can I make a 4 digit out of 9 button lock?
The redstone contraption here involves lots of -WAIT WHAT FU** WE WERE JUST RAIDED WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS

Reactions: Duffie

Duffie

Reaction score
Website

If you guys are making a bank/storage place, then can I make a 4 digit out of 9 button lock?
The redstone contraption here involves lots of -WAIT WHAT FU** WE WERE JUST RAIDED WHILE I WAS TYPING THIS
I noticed that when I logged on.

We're solving the issue, sorry for the loss.

gettinthere

Reaction score
I noticed that when I logged on.

We're solving the issue, sorry for the loss.
It's okay.
Atleast the capital chests were locked to us Gaians.
I still have my redstone I bought but it is too little for the 4 button lock I know how to make.

However, I see a new house north of mine and it has a preposterous amount of stone brick.
Should I be in concern of this new house? Because it is far too much stone brick to make with two people in 16 hours, along with the things I see in the inside from outside.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
It's okay.
Atleast the capital chests were locked to us Gaians.
I still have my redstone I bought but it is too little for the 4 button lock I know how to make.

However, I see a new house north of mine and it has a preposterous amount of stone brick.
Should I be in concern of this new house? Because it is far too much stone brick to make with two people in 16 hours, along with the things I see in the inside from outside.
For now, I'd say just be wary.

lolpierandom

Reaction score

Redstone is under my call, I could do a combo lock if you wanted. I was holding off until we finished the vault, though.

gettinthere

Reaction score
Redstone is under my call, I could do a combo lock if you wanted. I was holding off until we finished the vault, though.
So a no?

If you want I can donate this 100 redstone then.
(Before I do that, I am removing my old house from Old Town and moving to my new house after I set up the farms)

gettinthere

Reaction score
Where is this new house?
In the plains northwest of the Capital, which I'm sure is quite far from the boundaries shown in the first post.

And if you want to build there, don't. We plan on expanding onto a garden, a multilevel farm, and a wall around us so we can have livestock to supply the capital with leather, eggs, feathers, wool, steak, and pork.

And we are also building a project within that walled area.

If this house is obtrusive or a nussiance, do tell. I don't want interference with the plans with the higher ups in Gaia.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
In the plains northwest of the Capital, which I'm sure is quite far from the boundaries shown in the first post.

And if you want to build there, don't. We plan on expanding onto a garden, a multilevel farm, and a wall around us so we can have livestock to supply the capital with leather, eggs, feathers, wool, steak, and pork.

If this house is obtrusive or a nussiance, do tell. I don't want interference with the plans with the higher ups in Gaia.
If you're building a farm, I'd love to supervise the animal and food farms. It's pretty close to the capital, which is good, and I was planning to build something like that in a similair distance from the capital anyways.

gettinthere

Reaction score
If you're building a farm, I'd love to supervise the animal and food farms. It's pretty close to the capital, which is good, and I was planning to build something like that in a similair distance from the capital anyways.
It's alright. We've got it in our timezone GMT -8. My brother and I can handle the farm. It would be an easy job for me and the animals would be alright alone since they are walled up in a fort.

lolpierandom

Reaction score
It's alright. We've got it in our timezone GMT -8. My brother and I can handle the farm. It would be an easy job for me and the animals would be alright alone since they are walled up in a fort.
Well, if you wanted it to be the official capital farm, I would like to be able to do minor modifications or redecorations.

But it's your choice.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score

Ah, alright, sounds good! :3

gettinthere

Reaction score
Well, if you wanted it to be the official capital farm, I would like to be able to do minor modifications or redecorations.

But it's your choice.
It's far small for a capital farm, to house animals and units for plants and crops. I mean, it can hold alot, but I think even with this massive boost, it wouldn't be able to feed all of Gaia.

Anyrate, if I do plan to accept then what are the modifications and redecorations?

lolpierandom

Reaction score
It's far small for a capital farm, to house animals and units for plants and crops. I mean, it can hold alot, but I think even with this massive boost, it wouldn't be able to feed all of Gaia.

Anyrate, if I do plan to accept then what are the modifications and redecorations?
Small aesthetic details, redstone if it's totally messed up, general stuff.

I could always build farms as needed, anyways..