Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Infact, I never accused Chillingworth, I was merely stating his butter knife was for his bread. Defiant_Blob on the other hand.. his accusations are very misleading.

• Haha
Reactions: balloon98

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Well, the cop will be able to make a better guess as to who the zombies/killer are. Also, the doctor will know exactly who to protect. And like I said before, you can submit a better strategy for discussion :p
Well I didn't say I had a better strategy, but my reasoning is that since Smelyalata is quite a popular player on zombie (and a subject for being picked on by the other OP bullies :3), the skeleton would also be another zombie player, which Chillingworth is.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Honestly, I think DK is the most suspicious around here. He doesn't want the cop to be known, because he may be mafia or the killer and he is afraid of the cop. DK suggested it first that we should lynch Chillingworth, and everyone kind of followed without thinking. Personally, the doctor can protect the cop, the cop can find the killer or mafia, and that way this game can easily be won. The only problem is, the killer or mafia may kill the doctor, and thus the cop is the next target. I don't think we should randomly lynch people like that, because heck, they might lynch the cop.

paceboys

Reaction score
Nevermind. Forget my vote against Chillingworth, as the person i was taking word from said not to. SO. I vote off Defiant_Blob, not ONLY for seeming suspicious with all his theories, but from past knowledge of this game.

• Agree

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Honestly, I think DK is the most suspicious around here. He doesn't want the cop to be known, because he may be mafia or the killer and he is afraid of the cop. DK suggested it first that we should lynch Chillingworth, and everyone kind of followed without thinking. Personally, the doctor can protect the cop, the cop can find the killer or mafia, and that way this game can easily be won. The only problem is, the killer or mafia may kill the doctor, and thus the cop is the next target. I don't think we should randomly lynch people like that, because heck, they might lynch the cop.
Someone finally understands what I was saying (besides Vat).

• Winner

paceboys

Reaction score
I didnt. I heard someone talking about it (on zombie chat) who is in the game. I overheard what that person said, and mentioned something about someone being something. So, just, nevermind.
TL;DR
I never talked about it, i heard someone talk about it, and learned what they said.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I didnt. I heard someone talking about it (on zombie chat) who is in the game. I overheard what that person said, and mentioned something about someone being something. So, just, nevermind.
TL;DR
I never talked about it, i heard someone talk about it, and learned what they said.
They shouldn't be talking about it either...

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Alright, at this part of the game, ANYONE could be the killer/mafia. It could be DK, it could be Blob, it could even be paceboys! NOBODY KNOWS. If the cop shows himself, and the doctor stays hidden, they are invincible. So, i'm sticking with Blob's idea. Though, he does seem suspicious, I say it be that way, and after, we will notice who is acting out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.