Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Someone finally understands what I was saying (besides Vat).
I understood what you were saying, but the rules themselves state that the cop and doctor "decide it's best to go undercover so they do not become targets." So I just felt that we should continue to abide by those rules, unless Alpha102 overules me, then I feel that it could be an acceptable strategy.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I merely put that in as a reccomendation because I was afraid the cop and doctor would accidently reveal their roles.

EDIT: That means they can reveal their roles if they think it is a good idea.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I vote to lynch DKnucklehead, your last post sounds like an excuse to try to get out of trouble. Defiant came with a good idea and you somehow try to do a lot to prevent it. I don't think I can trust you and so I will have to vote you away.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Alright, I brought up the topic of mafia asking smelyalata to view the thread so he/she knows what happened. Pace and smely did talk, and until pace posted about this on the thread I was not aware pace took it seriously. So I am counting what happened in Zombie as smely's last statement.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I vote to lynch DKnucklehead, your last post sounds like an excuse to try to get out of trouble. Defiant came with a good idea and you somehow try to do a lot to prevent it. I don't think I can trust you and so I will have to vote you away.
Exactly what I said. It seems too suspicious.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Chillingworth-2(HarmakPaul, killer1525)
Defiant_Blob-2(Balloon98, paceboys)
DKnucklehead-1(Vatumok)

Honestly I have no idea what Angel's vote is because of how vague that answer is. So Angel is not in the list for votes right now.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
After some thinking, i'm calling it on DKnucklehead. Ever since Defiant mentioned the cop showing himself to find the killer and mafia, whilst working with the doctor, you have been denying it. As I stated in one of my previous posts, it's like you are scared of being caught. And now, you just feel that pressure that everyone thinks you are a bit suspicious, and you call it off, letting Defiant and his idea go, so that the cop doesn't investigate you. So that you aren't a suspect.

paceboys

Reaction score
Im staying with Defiant_Blob. Reasoning? Well, for starters, he wants to use his own plan, of discovering the cop, or something like that. He may just be planning to use that against us all, for HE, may be the cop. Another point: He is tied for first with 2 votes. He keeps asking people to withdraw their votes, if they have no valid reasoning. Coincidence much?

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
After further investigation, Chilling was actually awake and tired because of so.
I blame the zombies.

I'll change my vote to DK, because I was convinced by the reasons posted above by Vatu and Furion. Can't really find anything else to add on without sounding like a broken record.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Im staying with Defiant_Blob. Reasoning? Well, for starters, he wants to use his own plan, of discovering the cop, or something like that.

Because no one else has suggested a better plan. If you read and understood mine, you'd see.
He may just be planning to use that against us all, for HE, may be the cop.
Yes, vote me, as I could be cop. Makes sense :I
Another point: He is tied for first with 2 votes. He keeps asking people to withdraw their votes, if they have no valid reasoning. Coincidence much?
I've been asking for people to withdraw votes since beginning (before people voted for me). Your argument has been proved invalid.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Im staying with Defiant_Blob. Reasoning? Well, for starters, he wants to use his own plan, of discovering the cop, or something like that. He may just be planning to use that against us all, for HE, may be the cop. Another point: He is tied for first with 2 votes. He keeps asking people to withdraw their votes, if they have no valid reasoning. Coincidence much?
First of all, if he is the cop, why would he be planning to use that against us? Second, he made a plan to protect the cop. Third, he is asking people to withdraw so that there aren't any unnecessary casualties.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Quite good arguments that you guys have, but wouldn't you admit that if I were in fact a member of the Mafia. It would actually benefit me knowing who the Cop was, so that I would know who they were? Yes, this argument goes back to our original one with me and Blob, but my point was that I didn't want the cop to be killed, since had I felt that could cause the plan to blow up in our faces.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Quite good arguments that you guys have, but wouldn't you admit that if I were in fact a member of the Mafia. It would actually benefit me knowing who the Cop was, so that I would know who they were? Yes, this argument goes back to our original one with me and Blob, but my point was that I didn't want the cop to be killed, since I felt that could cause the plan to blow up in our faces.
It wouldn't matter that you knew; you couldn't kill him anyways, as there is doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.