Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Sure, you guys can roleplay as much as you want. All I will do during the day periods is answer questions and keep a vote tally every few votes.

EDIT: Smely and Jolteon, each of you has one last statement you can make. Use it wisely-you only get one!

Also, do not edit posts. Ever.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Okay, first off, the Cop should tell us who he is. He will be in no danger since the doctor can protect him.
[panel]What we should do for today:
  1. Cop claims
  2. He either tells us if he found a civilian or zombie (but doesn't tell us who unless he found zombie)
  3. He chooses who we kill
[/panel]
If you are sided with the humans and wish to win, follow me :3

[panel]Tonight, either a civilian, zombie, or killer dies.
Cop will pick who he suspects.
Doctor will protect the cop.[/panel]

The following day, based on who dies and what the cop gets, we will continue.

Reactions: balloon98

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Hmm, Look at Chillingworth over there. He's holding that butter knife rather suspiciously, if I do say so myself!

I say a good lynching could be in order!
Quite the idea there, I think he's holding is very suspiciously, that bread there seems as if it's been abu-buttered.. perhaps you are trying to get everyones eyes on Chillingworth so you can slip away with the toaster!

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Yes, "Good Lynching is in order" Meant yes :3

(Sorry Chill, I started your demise D: )

And Angel, it is quite a nice toaster, but certainly not worth killing anyone over ;)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Don't try to vote someone away for silly reasons, if we lynch eachother for no good reason and so eliminate a lot/some of humans we'd end up eaten by the zombies. I don't want to vote for lynching yet before there is some proof.

• Agree
Reactions: Defiant_Blob

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
If doctor dies tonight, the cop would just use process of elimination to get the best vote.
I know the doctor doesn't show themselves, I'm just saying that if the doctor somehow gets picked, the cop is obviously going to be killed off next, because he is the biggest threat.

And I really didn't want everyone to jump on the "Kill Chilly bandwagon" with me :/

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
HarmakPaul , paceboys , AngelWV , DKnucklehead , balloon98
Please use logic in voting, rather than trivial made up reasons :S If we play like this, then winning is just a matter of luck.

I know the doctor doesn't show themselves, I'm just saying that if the doctor somehow gets picked, the cop is obviously going to be killed off next, because he is the biggest threat.
It's a risk, I know. You can suggest a different strategy if you wish.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Balloon, what he is trying to say is that we can know who the cop is and so we can know of people what their true role is. The doctor is there to prevent the cop from dying so he wouldn't be able to kill him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.