Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It was a nice day in the village of Cloblue. The villagers were out socializing, forming large groups in theirhouses. A lot of human characters were there meeting and discussing the best diamond-filled mining spots.(The human characters are the participants of this game). The two iron golems were out giving roses to villager children.

Cloblue is primarily a great place to meet, due to its large supply of wheat. Its located near some cliffs, but luckily the humanoids built fences there to protect the villagers and themselves from falling off. There is a steady supply of water, and even a large man-made mining complex below the surface. The children are not allowed down there, of course. At night, the village only has occasional zombie attacks that are quickly quelled by the iron golems.

But not everything can last forever.

A villager was just discovered dead during the sunset. It must have been a zombie attack! But the door was fine. Zombies usually break down doors. That can only mean one thing. Someone crafty is up to no good. Then the villagers reveal that a few of their most prized possessions have been stolen; the Pearls of Transformation. The humans are shocked to learn what their power is. Anyone that gets ahold of one can transform into anyone or anything they desire. The villagers
reveal they do not work on villagers for some odd reason. That means that the Zombies must have been getting smarter. Some have disguised as humans! The villagers leave the decision making up to the humans. The humans get weary, as that means anyone within the group could easily be something else transformed into them. The villagers say that all 7 of them have been stolen.

The two Iron Golems in the village have also dissapeared. No one knows why...

A couple humans have professions as a Cop and a Doctor. They decide it's best to go undercover so they do not become targets.

Additionally, a Skeleton has been sighted a couple times, with bony arrows in his prey, animals. But he has not been sighted recently, after those Pearls of Transformation were stolen.

Lastly, always beware of Creepers. When they die, they explode...

Now, the villagers and humans go to sleep. The humans doubt the villagers will be mafia members or targets because of how dangerous the humans are compared to them.

And that is the opening part of the story.

Power Roles; and what they can be referred to as.
The Cop and The Doctor retain the same names. One Cop, one Doctor.
The Bulletproof Civilians are Iron Golems. There are two of them.
The Suicide Civilian will be the Creeper. There is one Creeper.
The Serial Killer is the Skeleton. There is one Skeleton.
Mafia Members are Zombies in disguise. There are three Zombies in this game.

You can view the rules and sign up to be an alternate at this thread:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/forum-mafia-game-signups.5694/#post-86199

Cast list(In order of signup)
I will leave the cast list in the spoiler because people who want to read this and have not kept up
will not be spoiled. I will update the list based on what happened to them.
balloon98 Willingly got lynched. Day 2. Civilian.
DKnucklehead
killer1525 Lynched on Day 3. Skeleton.
gamefan__15 Quickly lynched on Day 4. Zombie.
Defiant_Blob
Chillingworth Clubbed by skeleton. Night 3. Civilian.
Harmak_Paul
Vatumok Died while running away. Night 2. Zombie.
Jolteon42 Thrown in lava by Zombies. Night 1. Civilian.
AngelVW Zombie attack. Night 4. The Cop.
TheFurion101
DarthLego5679
smelyalata Shot by Skeleton Night 1. Zombie.
paceboys Lynched on Day 1. Civilian.

The Winners: Civilians!

Now, before the game officially begins, I will send out role PMs to everyone. When you recieve your role, please state you got your PM in this thread. I will only begin the game when everyone has stated that they got their role.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
It turns out I DID have time to post it ;D.

The sun is setting. The humans know they do not have enough time to try to eliminate an undercover Zombie right now. So they go to sleep in houses that they built themselves. One person a house.

It is now Night 1.

Zombies(Mafia Members),decide your target for the night. PM me when you have reached a decision.
Skeleton(Serial Killer), decide your target for the night and PM me.
Cop, PM me the person you wish to investigate.
Doctor, PM me the person you wish to attempt to save.

Everyone else, sit tight and hope you are not eliminated!

After I get all the night role PMs, I will post the results and we will continue into Day 1.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I have all the PM's, here is the story.

As the humans slept, three of them wake up, and transform into their true form, Zombies. They decide to eat the brains of Jolteon42. The three silently creep into Jolteon's house, and they quietly lift Jolteon up, and they carry him deep into the labyrinth of caves. They set Jolteon down, and decide the best way of disposing the body is by throwing Jolteon in the lava. But first they eat Jolteon's brains. After the feast, Jolteon's body is thrown into the lava. Nothing else happens.

The Skeleton wakes up. He decides to attack smelyalata.The skeleton gets a good
look at smelyalata through the window, and shoots a purple arrow. The arrow silently cuts through the glass and goes through smelyalata's head. smelyalata is dead. But then smelyalata transforms, into a zombie! smelyalata was a zombie the entire time.The Skeleton risks sidling into smelyalata's house. He picks up a Pearl of Transformation, knowing that its power will be of use.

The twelve remaining humans wake up, knowing that dangerous creatures lurk amongst them.

Jolteon42 was a Civilian.
smelyalata was a Zombie! (Mafia Member)

It is now Day 1.

Here is how voting will work. The person you wish to vote for you will name in bold. That is to make my job easier counting up all the votes. When seven people have voted for the same person, that person will be lynched(Or die by whatever you specify). Then the game progresses to the next night.

And with that, the twelve of you may begin discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.