Blocktopia Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Quite good arguments that you guys have, but wouldn't you admit that if I were in fact a member of the Mafia. It would actually benefit me knowing who the Cop was, so that I would know who they were? Yes, this argument goes back to our original one with me and Blob, but my point was that I didn't want the cop to be killed, since had I felt that could cause the plan to blow up in our faces.
It wouldn't benefit you AT ALL. You are the most suspicious guy around here, you denied Blob's idea, you were the first to vote (overall) randomly for someone, and plus, if the cop showed himself, you are scared because the doctor will keep him safe, and he will investigate you.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Ok everyone we should decide a person I think otherwise we will continually argue on only the first night. Since everyone seems to be picking him let's go with Dknucklehead

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Balloon did just vote DK, I will go back through the thread and see if anyone else voted DK. If there are no more posts I'll just edit the vote count.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Good catch, DK. Updated vote list.

Chillingworth-1 (killer1525)
DKnucklehead-3(Vatumok, HarmakPaul, balloon98)

Remember, it is seven to lynch. Also, Gamefan__15 please post. (Not alerting Chillingworth because I alerted him earlier)

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I'm honestly really confused right now, and while there seems to be a pretty good argument going for DK, I think I'll abstain this round.
Also, I'm even more confused as to why killer (and many other people before) are/were voting Chillingworth, but again, I'm not suspicious enough of anyone to vote. Yet.

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Also, I'm even more confused as to why killer (and many other people before) are/were voting Chillingworth
I had started it, and I chose him because of the way that I have played previously (I've never done this on the forums), which is you start accusing others by body language, facial, expressions, and other things. Since it is impossible to notice those features on the internet, I made up a little thing about him holding a butter knife suspiciously, jokingly, not really expecting Chill to almost get killed because I said that randomly.

Edit: Also, this was my reason to actually pick Chill, compared to other players:
.... but my reasoning is that since Smelyalata is quite a popular player on zombie (and a subject for being picked on by the other OP bullies :3), the skeleton would also be another zombie player, which Chillingworth is.​
EditEdit: Actually, I now reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally REALLY want the Cop to show themselves, so we don't have a lynchmob killing an innocent DKnucklehead ;)

EditEditEdit: I admit defeat to Blob's strategy as being preferable, as I can now understand being on the receiving end of much suspicion can really make one hope that you don't die for nothing. Defiant_Blob I'm sorry that this has caused some tension, as I just was wanting to play how I have played in the past, and that way won't work well as well as yours on the Forums.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
I had started it, and I chose him because of the way that I have played previously (I've never done this one the forums), which is you start accusing others by body language, facial, expressions, and other things. Since it is impossible to notice those features on the internet, I made up a little thing about him holding a butter knife suspiciously, jokingly, not really expecting Chill to almost get killed because I said that randomly.
I wonder how that caught on so well, I guess people were just eager to have a target xD
And I'm not the cop. I wish I was, but I'm not :3

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Now why would one own up to being the Cop? wouldn't the Doctor then get killed, which makes the Cop vulnerable?

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Now why would one own up to being the Cop? wouldn't the Doctor then get killed, which makes the Cop vulnerable?
Look at it this way:
[panel]
Cop doesn't claim.
Both doc and cop have chance of being killed.[/panel]
[panel]
Cop does claim.
Cop has no chance of being killed[/panel]
As well, there is a very small chance of either doc or cop being killed. However, if cop claims, they have no chance of dying tonight, due to doc protecting them. If cop doesn't claim, he may die tonight. So, I'd rather doc die than the cop, as cop is our way to winning this. Doc's duty is to protect power roles, such as cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.