HypeBurst: 2(Dessern5, balloon98)
Nottykitten-2(digitalmez, HypeBurst)
Old_Man_Oak_63-1(JKangaroo)

With 11 players, it is 6 to lynch.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
I feel that Notty's post was really genuine and could be trusted. As for oak, he was never really suspicious in my eyes. Which brings me to these:
Dessern5: Suspicious
Kylie: Suspicious, a hunch though. It feels like she isn't revealing everything. As in a negative sense.
Ltin: Suspicious a little
Balloon: Not really suspicious though, but still a teeny-weeny little. I added him/her bc I feel like three is too much of an assumption.

Now we have 3 anti-town roles. If I'm correct, 3 of the 4 above could be anti-town. However, the only thing we can do is do hit around and hope that we hit an anti-town. So, I vote to lynch Dessern5.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
well if we are going Serial Killer I will go with JKang on this one I think its oak in my opinion i think the civilians are kylie and Ltin I know for now that notty was vig I was just a little skeptical a bit on how he went around doing things hence why I didnt vote for him. Also grim it must stink a little bit that you didnt copy the cop per say rather than copying JKang the mayor

• Confusing
Reactions: Jeercrul

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
SPOILER: I lied about my role. Please dont vote me and wait for me to make a post =c
The lucky Civilian, since there are only 2 in the game, and for the most part, neither will ever know who each other is until probably late into the game or they announce that they were attacked (with the SK gone), I for one would say the Lucky Civilian is a good way to deter potential aggression, especially with how much Notty has been posting, which can be a threat to potential players, town or anti-town.
Woooo! Called it!
At the moment I feel I can really believe Notty, I don't actually believe its worth lynching him off, and I'll probably keep that attitude until something happens.

Seeing as this is basically near the end, I think its safe to predict whom I feel everyone is personally, since if we essentially knock down who everyone is safely, and since we-- basically have, we have an extremely easy shot at killing the Mafia. Any not known are just hunches; nothing hurtful about hunches really.

-Dessern: I'm going to say I'm in the boat of guessing he's most likely the Mafia
-Kylie : After her replacing superstein, and after a Mafia decided to help try and lynch super basically on barely any information, I think I can trust her.
-Notty : I already said I think Notty is safe; I'm assuming he's Vigilante; never did believe in the Lucky Civ claim
-Balloon : I feel I can trust balloon, I'm counting on him being the Cop
-Hype : I would say more suspicious than Notty, at least im my opinion, for purely being apart of the group of players I feel are left that HAVE to be anti-town--- of course unless those are wrong. I'm going to say he's Mafia.
-Ltin : In the same boat as digi, probably in my opinion, A civilian, safe due to being pleasured
-Harmak : I trust in Harmak's role claim.
-Oak : Again in the same boat as Hype; Oak's always been a suspicious and has effectively (very effective) in jumping on players with very little information, and almost getting em' lynched. Also the only other player besides Dessern and Hype whom I don't trust/know I can trust. Most likely Serial killer seeing as he PROBABLY isn't Mafia though because of the accusations by them (see his post)
-JKang : My role is easy to prove. I'm not worried, I know I'm town, whether you want to believe that or not :p
-Grimm : The copycat, aligned with me, Jkang: I'm not worried.
-Digi : Lucky Civilian, believable roll, safe because she was pleasured along with Ltin so can't be SK/Mafia!

So, seeing based purely on whom I feel I can trust, I feel CERTAIN that the anti-town HAS to be the remaining players I put in red. Although I could agree to vote Dessern, personally I've always had the sneaking feeling, especially after his accusation of me as the Serial Killer, I've always felt Oak was using it as a bit of a cover for being the true Serial Killer. Bad logic, I know, but its a personal feeling.
But seeing as he's also not seem to have had the towns interests at heart, and that he probably isn't Mafia itself, I feel he is one of the greatest candidates for Serial killer, whether you believe/agree or not.
I'm going to vote for Oak.
I must say I knew I was going to be voted for eventually, however it is a mistake on your part I'm afraid, thing is that is just my style of play what you have described about me, in a game like this I get very aggressive and argumentative, especially when I'm being voted for, as can be seen with the case of storm and the season I played against nottykitten. While its true I never use a lot of evidence I'm more always looking for possible links between players and I create theories about their roles, just as you have done. Unfortunately I haven't done as well this season as I've been on the wrong track since the start, which has been the reason of my mislynches and other arguments.
However as is the case even though I've not had the best of games, I still refuse to let the town have yet another mislynch here. So I'll say this, if you are going to vote for me, you had better be very sure, because with so many roles out in the open now, a mistake here, will cost you on the night. Especially you Jk, if you are going to lead this town to victory, (which is what it seems like) your decision is crucial here.

balloon98

Reaction score
Grimjow can you post whats confusin so I can unconfuzzle you
Sorry for the late reply. I was have a award ceremony yesterday and stuff and the first thing I did was sleep until the next day.
Basically your whole post is kinda messy and I don't get it and I see my name?
Oh no I was just saying it stinks you didnt get maybe a more exciting role to copy than the mayors

• Dislike
Reactions: Jeercrul

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Grimjow can you post whats confusin so I can unconfuzzle you
Sorry for the late reply. I was have a award ceremony yesterday and stuff and the first thing I did was sleep until the next day.
Basically your whole post is kinda messy and I don't get it and I see my name?
Oh no I was just saying it stinks you didnt get maybe a more exciting role to copy than the mayors
Wait what? I must have fallen a bit behind in the discussion because when did JK make it known that he was the mayor? o_0

• Agree
Reactions: gay vampire

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Guys, it looks like most of the votes we are doing are based on little information or just information that's likely to be a coincidence or hunches. I know we don't have much, but I'd suggest thinking a little deeper about all of them and why you think they're suspicious (do not post on this thread about it unless you want to) and what they could be.

I honestly thinking voting someone because they voted on the same targets with 2 other people isn't very thorough evidence, because it can very easily be a coincidence. Some people think a little differently or a little like others, and they could easily fall for a bandwagon as well.

I think I need the votes on OMO explained to me because I believe I missed something. We should look into that a little more.

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
Psst balloon just claimed cop (if I read right). I don't have much else to contribute, I think we're heading in the right direction. If balloon really is the cop I think we can finish off the few remaining anti-town. Goodluck!

77 signing out.

balloon98

Reaction score
Well 2 reasons:
1. He aaid his role is easy to prove and is town sided mahor is easy to prove since of the doublevoting technique.

2. Didnt someone say he was the mayor? Let me try finding it.

balloon98

Reaction score
Yeah my bad im retarded and read nottys long post on the last page wrong and I saw JKangaroo and mayor and Iwas like "o he da mayur?" Now I realize notty said we could test Jks list by doing the double vote strategy.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I hate you alerts.

Anyway, hype and notty are still suspicious to me now. I honestly don't see what I have done to make myself look suspicious. Yes I have been pushing for lynches and yes whenever Jivvi and I voted it was on the same person. But that was straight out a coincidence. As I stated previously in the season I am weak at keeping my own opinion of these things for fear I am wrong. I tend to hop on the bandwagon and that is what I did now (I retract my vote).

Status
Not open for further replies.